*Abhay&Piya#19*- When you touch me i feel love <3 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks tashu :) btw i'm there reading it :P
OMGGGG Tashuuuu....it's simply AWESOME OS!!it's very interesting and fun to read....you should write more :D you're so good at it!! start updating more :P Love to read 'em from you and will comment back there in awhile when im done thinking what happened when ridzi went to propose to ammay :P
Originally posted by Jen2

OMGGGG Tashuuuu....it's simply AWESOME OS!!it's very interesting and fun to read....you should write more :D you're so good at it!! start updating more :P Love to read 'em from you and will comment back there in awhile when im done thinking what happened when ridzi went to propose to ammay :P

What?? r u serious!!!!! Omg!!!!!! :p I wrote that today!! but thanks!! maybe I will write more??? idk!!

yesh go think what happend!!
Originally posted by CT247

What?? r u serious!!!!! Omg!!!!!! :p I wrote that today!! but thanks!! maybe I will write more??? idk!!

yesh go think what happend!!

i'm damn sure and serious about it!!start writing more!!!<3 thinking thinking :P 

btw some of the lines reminded me of our CM🤣🤣

hey meena!!!
hi tashu??? how r u
Originally posted by Jen2

i'm damn sure and serious about it!!start writing more!!!<3 thinking thinking :P 

btw some of the lines reminded me of our CM🤣🤣

thankz!! okie!! really which ones!!🤣

@meena-I'm good u!!

thankz!! okie!! really which ones!!🤣

@meena-I'm good u!!
im good as well thanks 4 asking...btw why r u laughinG?
OMGGGGG tashu did i mention this? : i stare at ur SK siggy for hours n hours!!he's so hwatttt☺️if i'm taking 2 much time to reply then it's all ur siggy's fault!!LOLLLEdited by Jen2 - 13 years ago