This all in next chapter
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ayesha behna please update soon. cant wait anymore. thanks
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok, i will, am finding my other ffs as i need to see, which one is uncomplete so i can finish them.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
The workers came, and started to re decorate the room again, while she shifted everything to the guest room. On the other hand Rashi in the kitchen is annoyed, and she had to do something but what.

Gopi setted the guest room, She made sure she cleaned it properly, as aehem gets sneezes, a lot at night time.

He comes back home, and goes to his room, and sees it is getting decorated. Gopi was behind him and called him: everything shifted to the guest room, you clothes are laid on the bed, go and change.

He goes to change and comes downstairs.He sees everything is cooked, so he sat down.

Everyone came, after him, he was reading the newspaper.
He puts it down, and started to serve himself. He put one bit in his mouth, urgh it tasted horrible, but he ignored it and started to eat.

He finished eating and went to his moms room after she left.
He shut the door, and sat down beside her.

He started to speak, everything, and about rashi.
Koki eyes opened wide, she was proud, his son, found out half of the truth so she told him the other half, about rashi and urmi.

From now own he says, he will take care of rashi and urmi and will sort them out. He made sure Dhawal has joined his business, but he has to be shifted to an new apartment, with kinjal and not living in that slums house.

So they did move.

The action was to begin the next day.

Everyone woke up, and saw, nothing ready, not even the temple.

Aehem had a day of today, he got angry, and spoke: what is this rashi, could you not wake up 2 hours before and clean the whole house, move, do the aarti.
She got aannoyed.

will continue soon.sorry its short.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both parts were very nice, please continue soon
-GayabCat- thumbnail

5-

Rashi started the aarti, and started to do it, while on the other hand, the room has been decorated. He goes up and sees the room, and was amazed. All cream with gold, he fell in love with it.

Rashi goes to the kitchen with Gopi and quickly gets the food ready, and began serving. Nani was observing Gohem, she was getting pleased, that they were, happy, nothing was between them. She planned to give her sandooq to Gopi ( Rashi now is going to go mad, with this big kaagri).

After a while, Gopi goes up, gets everything out of the wardrobes in the guestrooms and took it to the main room, and put them in the wardrobe, She didn't notice he was looking at her in amazement, He began to feel, lighter, his ego was away, but not for rashi, he had to sort her, He shut the door, and hugged her from behind, and spoke: what are you doing, will you ever leave the house work, get more knowledge of the outside world as well.

She then spoke: no, am scared, whenever I go outside, I see that mami, is there, going to hit me, and I feel uncomfortable outside.

He spoke: but am here with you, why be scared, your not with your mami, are you, I will take you outside India, for a while and show you around. Now you can't refuse as I have already booked the tickets to Switzerland.

She was shocked for sure. But Rashi, she over heard them.

He saw a glimpse of rashi sari outside, through the mirror and called out: rashi come in, I know you're standing there.

Rashi got afraid, so she went, and again he spoke: don't you have some shame on you, over hearing some ones talk, is that what you learnt from your pihar. Go, now, and I don't want to see you around my room again.

Rashi mood gets bad, Gopi smiled, as the first time in her life, she feels safe. Why not, Aehem was with her. And now he will get her educated as well. Rashi, mumbles and goes out and bumps into Koki, and says: can you not stay away from my DIL and son, after a long time there accepted each other and spending time, go to the kitchen and cook, move I will be there in 10 minutes.

HansaN thumbnail
thanks behna for the update. nice update. continue please
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Did u read my other new ff- literally there maybe tomorrow or not
Read it, u love the 1st ch
HansaN thumbnail