Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NEW FF- Aehem realizes the truth pt6 updated page6 - Page 2

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
2-

He was looking top to bottom, nostrils fuming up like someone has ate green chillies 😉, he looked back down and ignored her. Nani who has been noticing him, found him weird today. Today Nani has fixed everything, koki was to handle and train rashi for 7 months and hetal was to handle Gopi. This made Aehem more irritating.

He finished his dinner and went upstairs. He starts to remember Anita, his ex girlfriends - oops no ex, i mean girlfriend. He remembered her each 😆day and night went pass by, but Anita, she always thought of, bringing them together, Gopi and Aehem, she knew how apart they were, how separate they were living, and never accepted each other, so she made a decision, she has to get gopi, and teach her everything, like a normal modern girl like her, and defeat rashi any cost. So this happened through Mani, yes Mani the worker in the Modi house, She was going to bring them together, Anita and Gopi. How she knows Anita -  the story is - once Aehem went to meet Anita, outside his building, when no one was at home, he met her, hugged her from the back, and anita said 'I LOVE YOU' out loud. Mani heard all this and they saw her. Since that day, she promised them not to tell anyone about this.

So Gopi decided to leave the house that night, But Mani stopped her and told her to speak to Anita and she spoke.

Anita told her everything, what to do, and how to win his heart, and she said, if it didn't work, leave the house somehow, and i will pick you up from the modi mansion.

what was the plan between gopi and Anita?
will they ever meet
find out more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ayesha! Hope u r feeling better! i shall pm u as well! all your ff's are brilliant!please continue as and when you feel better!
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another ff wow tats gr8. and  take care of your health
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking this fanfic, am feeling all better now, and thanks god for that, and radhika no worries do pm me
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayesha!  Welcome back. Happy that you are feeling better.
Another nice story! keep up the great work and looking forward to more.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thank u bee,
I appreciate that everyone asking me about my health, am all better
Thanks for liking
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anita told her everything, what to do, and how to win his heart, and she said, if it didn't work, leave the house somehow, and i will pick you up from the modi mansion.

3-

Gopi was cleaning the kitchen, while everyone was away to their rooms to sleep. Gopi was alone, she decided not to wear her pallu anymore, She finished her kitchen chores and went straight to her room after switching off the lights of the entire house and locking the doors. She went inside the bedroom and sees him standing beside the window. While she shuts the door, he turns around in a confusing look, tears in his eyes, his face all in sorrow.

After she shut the door, she looked down and went ahead. She immediately stops as they both were face to face. They both looking eye to eye, Gopi started to get shy so she looked down, and about to put her pallu up, but he stopped her. She looks up again and sees him in tears. She wonders why. He lifts her chin up and still looking each other eye to eye. She began to feel uncomfortable so she, coughed and went near the window and looked at the moon. He was behind her, and hugged her from the back. She is still clueless, and got a fright. She didn't know what to do, her heart started to beat faster.

He finally speaks: i am sorry, i am a really bad human, i treated you like a dirt, not a human, i can't believe my ego never let me near you, Hope u forgive me. Tears came running down her cheeks, and on her neck, she closed her eyes, and finally, she felt he has changed for sure. He turned her around, and wiped her tears: please forgive me Gopi, otherwise, i will feel i am not worth anything, lets begin everything a fresh, but you have to tell me everything from childhood to now, u know everything about me, and Anita, but i have forgotten her, i also know she called you, but she is a cheater, she is trying to break us apart, don't listen to her.

Gopi forgot everything, even her fears and turned around and looked at the moon again, behind her him hugging her. She began to speak: her parents passing away, how she been treated, the day of proposal of rashi to him but she chosen instead, fire incident, cooker incident, naap incident, dandiya incident, cricket incident, 5 lakh incident and more.

He knew rashi was behind it and her mother as well, he was sure, rashi and her was letting gopi down so koki would shout at her, he knew kinjal was behind the 5 lakh necklace but he left it, as kinjal had got married now. He had to sort rashi out, for sure, but he had to speak to his mother first.

Gopi began to take her blanket out, but he stops her and told her to sleep on the bed from now on and they do.

The whole night went passed by, Gopi quickly got up and got ready, went downstairs, did the cleaning of the entire house, and brought green tea upstairs. He was awake, and getting ready. All he had to do was, brush his hair again and put his coat on,

They smiled at each other, she gave him the tea, and went downstairs together. Everyone looking at them, confused, and shocked while nani was impressed to see them together. Rashi was fuming up with anger as usual and this time Aehem sees her, and smirked, he whispered, if rashi does something, answer her back for sure, but try to ignore her and don't help her and do let me know.

They went to the mandap and started the pooja.

Later Gopi started to serve everyone, but Aehem stops and says: rashi why are you standing there, move and serve your the DIL in this house, your not here to relax.

She again fumed with anger and started to serve as well. Aehem got up and says : am leaving , Gopi ill leave, take care. He smiles at her.

Gopi looks down. Koki sees a change in him and others to, they were impressed, after her make over, he has melted for sure. Gopi started to clean and left all the dishes inside the kitchen, and koki tells rashi to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes.

Rashi gets annoyed, her phone was taken off as well.

Koki goes out and says: Gopi, whats with Aehem, he is changed,
Gopi: maaji, he has told me not to say anything to you, he will speak to you himself about it, as rashi ben is hear, so he doesn't want her to hear this.

Koki understood what she was saying, and then Gopi goes up to her room and started to clean everything as it was getting painted to cream with a bit of gold in it.

The workers came, and started to re decorate the room again, while she shifted everything to the guest room. On the other hand Rashi in the kitchen is annoyed, and she had to do something but what.

find out more tomorrow, enjoy.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad you are feel better - you ff was very good .  thx
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ayesha😊.....hope u are feeling better...and i enjoyed ur ff to the core....u continue 2 amaze me dear..
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nice please continue.