NEW FF- Aehem realizes the truth pt6 updated page6

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

'Everything is all fair in love and war' - srk - kal ho na ho

Part 1

Gopi was sitting down in the palour, doing manicure and pedicure, whilst urmi came. She saw Gopi there and got a fright. Gopi was getting her facial done, she closed her eyes and thought about every moments, each and single moments she spent it the modi house, and how much everyone loves her.

But in fact Aehem, he was total opposite, ego overcame his joys and forced him to not let out his smile and laughter except the pain, and the ego took over him, which made him helpless.

Gopi make over was done, new style of hair, new nails and much more. All she needed was someones sahara, someones shoulder, someone to take care of her, but how will aehem do that? He loved Anita, anita that girl? What so special about her she thought. She deepened herself and thought. She was in tears. She left the palour and went to the modi mansion. Everyone was talking , koki nani and hetal. They turn around in a shock, saw the new gopi. Gopi was trembling, she was afraid to go in front of Aehem, Aehem who always hated her, just she was an unpar. That's it she thought unpar, gavar, jahil. That's it. That's why his ego is annoying him and she getting abused by him.

Koki was annoyed, she didn't want to see this side of her, but she thought: if gopi was like this maybe aehem will melt a tiny wee bit. So she left it.

Gopi leaves and goes to the kitchen and starts to help Rashi. And she goes upstairs at the terrace, and gopi began thinking again, and deepened her thoughts again: why, why did I have to think all this? Who is Anita? I have to bring her back to aehem life if I want his happiness back, why we married, we can't live together so what's the point, one day we have to split, one of us have to do the 1st step, but who will ? I think i will, Aehem will not, as he will do what maaji will tell him, he won't tell anyone his feelings, his loneliness and what he feels, after all he has been brought up in a different way, and he has lost Anita, because of me?

Anita, who lived just round the corner of the palour, watched every time kinjal going there so she went as well. But this time what happened, she had to find out, but how.

The mens were already back to the Modi house, They went to their rooms and changed to their casual wear, and went to the dinning table. Koki: mani, where is Gopi vau?

Gopi, from behind, who isn't wearing a pallu, goes and says: am here maaji, you called me?

She started to serve, And then she goes to the kitchen.

Aehem looked at her top to bottom, in a angry look thinking:what she has done to herself

Hey friends- am back with my ff after watching today's episode after 6days being unwell, still weak but still wrote it, hope u all enjoy this ff and please do let me know how it was thanks, 6 days without being on this was a terrible idea for me but what could I do, am unwell. Thankfully, am better now,
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ayesha ben thanks for this ff. please continue
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
⭐️good to have you back ayesha n fab  ff
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thank u suk ben, thanks, am fine all better now
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Please do continue Ayesha
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha..i m going to call u di cuz i knw ur alot older than me tehe
but I will soon need to keep a whole directory of ur ffs cuz the list
just keeps going longer and longer...really appreciate you writing
so many different ffs... I dont knw how u pull it off so well..
and get well soon :)
Loved the new concept...eekkk anita's gonna be back..uh oh...
but great update...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

Ayesha..i m going to call u di cuz i knw ur alot older than me tehe

but I will soon need to keep a whole directory of ur ffs cuz the list
just keeps going longer and longer...really appreciate you writing
so many different ffs... I dont knw how u pull it off so well..
and get well soon :)
Loved the new concept...eekkk anita's gonna be back..uh oh...
but great update...

don't you worry, now am handling one ff just now, finished all the rest, there is one ff-kismat which i will be doing next week, just not in the mood for that just now, but the rest all finished. yea  my lists are longer, this is my 14th fan fiction, which i have started, btw what age are you? am turning 18 this year ..?? well thats just the way i am, ideas just flick to my mind, and i start writing asap, as  i can,
thank you am all better now, thanks to god, yea anita will be back, one hint i tell you -  to teach him a good lesson aehem obviously, yea she will have both mix of negative and positive role in this ff but thanks for liking, what age are you again?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
and sohaib thanks for liking, you should write a ff aswell,
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

don't you worry, now am handling one ff just now, finished all the rest, there is one ff-kismat which i will be doing next week, just not in the mood for that just now, but the rest all finished. yea  my lists are longer, this is my 14th fan fiction, which i have started, btw what age are you? am turning 18 this year ..?? well thats just the way i am, ideas just flick to my mind, and i start writing asap, as  i can,
thank you am all better now, thanks to god, yea anita will be back, one hint i tell you -  to teach him a good lesson aehem obviously, yea she will have both mix of negative and positive role in this ff but thanks for liking, what age are you again?

πŸ˜†Nice...I think you deserve all the rest ... 14th 😲 Woaw thats brilliant πŸ‘ 
Oh yay! Now that's going to be alot of fun  Can't wait for that... oh m turning 15 😳 
Blame it on my cousins for making me so addicted to such saas-bahu shows πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

πŸ˜†Nice...I think you deserve all the rest ... 14th 😲 Woaw thats brilliant πŸ‘ 
Oh yay! Now that's going to be alot of fun  Can't wait for that... oh m turning 15 😳 
Blame it on my cousins for making me so addicted to such saas-bahu shows πŸ˜†

yea thats what am currently doing , tomorrow will be a busy day, 24 hours on this, and writing ffs, and dat,
na u shouldn't , at least should be thankful to them, they made u see this show lol.

WHAT 15 only??
O M G no way,
3 years older omg , am shocked,
whats ur name again, πŸ˜‰