sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
😆

mitho mami tussi great ho tumhare charan kaha hai
picture me nahi dikh rahe khair chodo....😆😆😆

what an idea we may gonna get something very very interesting
Lets see whats in store for us
today it is cleared god will help untying the knot of hatred which is between guddu and runjhun

todays episode was rocking whats gonna be happen now lets see
I think he will lie to his mother that they both love each other and her mother would want to meet her and as they will spent most of the time together in hospital while pretending they will fall for each other

or

his mother will call runjhun and she wii be the chief factor for their coming closer

but....but

there is one more thing left my darling titli had told about suhagraat
will it take place and if yes what speech will guddu give to hurt her
will she give iit ka jawaab pathar se or will remain silent as usual

guddu really respects amma .he not argued much with amma and got ready to go 

an imperfect but yet perfct gentleman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice thought yaar...
Lets c wat happens ..
But first lets hope guddus mom is ok.....
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too was thinking probably G's mom will ask to see her DIL and hence maybe R might come to Hospital and maybe some how R will touch G's mom and she becomes OK.

But ............. But ...............

If G's mom becomes OK so soon, then there is no reason for G to stay at Pandey Nivas. Vishnu might tell, your mom become OK, so , why do I have to give money?

So, I kind of am thinking that CVs may not make G's mom ok so soon and drag G's presence in PN so that G&R's interactions (those eye-glaring sessions) are increased. 

This will also have the CVs chance to add R&G in one room .. etc etc...

What do u all think? 
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
@bee5
I think when he beats the Pandeys in the hospital, in a public place like that infront of witnesses.  People are bound to talk n AMMA will come to know.  AMMA has to know, bc then she can decide if she wants to throw the mamamamis out of the house or not.  She was ready to put them in jail.  After & When the time comes for AMMA to learn about the despicable act of mamamamis with Guddu's mom, AMMA will have to confront the mamamamis.  As to why the writers would drag this scenario, I am not sure, unless, G will want to torture the mamamamis himself...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eclipse,
  Amma has to know the truth behind all the things, but when will she? Here is where I think, the CVs will not let it all out now.

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

😆

mitho mami tussi great ho tumhare charan kaha hai
picture me nahi dikh rahe khair chodo....😆😆😆

what an idea we may gonna get something very very interesting
Lets see whats in store for us
today it is cleared god will help untying the knot of hatred which is between guddu and runjhun

todays episode was rocking whats gonna be happen now lets see
I think he will lie to his mother that they both love each other and her mother would want to meet her and as they will spent most of the time together in hospital while pretending they will fall for each other

or

his mother will call runjhun and she wii be the chief factor for their coming closer

but....but

there is one more thing left my darling titli had told about suhagraat
will it take place and if yes what speech will guddu give to hurt her
will she give iit ka jawaab pathar se or will remain silent as usual

guddu really respects amma .he not argued much with amma and got ready to go 

an imperfect but yet perfct gentleman

i was also thinking that Guddu's mom might want to see her beautiful DIL and when in the hospital guddu might lie that they love each other or something and thos eeye lock scenes...LOL we have to wait and watch
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
and yeah i forgot mittho mentione dabout the suhaagraat LOL....she seemed excited about it LOL.....
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

and yeah i forgot mittho mentione dabout the suhaagraat LOL....she seemed excited about it LOL.....

I dont know about her but atleast I am damn interested to see the mahabharat in bedroom
as guddu never miss a chance to tont on her 

suhagraat ki sej banegi
  yudh ka maidaan
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think the CVs will not let Amma know the whole truth so soon ... neither will they allow G's Mom to recover quickly ... that way they give themselves a lot of 'room' to plan more dhamakedhaar scenes in Pandey Nivas ....

And now coming to the other 'room'  .. for the Suhaag Raat that is .... I dont know if after all the shooting drama, if anyone will still think of going thru with the SR plan ...