Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

17th March Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arohi selecting what to wear and Raj tells her why are u taking so much time for getting ready,everyone has already reached at the party.Arohi says i am not going to the party and then she calls Dadi and she took Raj away.Arohi then says i am very tensed as i am feeling that it will be the best night of my life.Arjun on the other hand tells to Jay on the phone that he is meeting Arohi tonight.Later,Arjun comes in a room and Arohi is standing there.Arjun tells to Arohi that i have quit the job which can put my life in danger and now i am scared to die.Arjun says i am scared to die because i don't want to do something that can hurts u.Arohi ask why and Arjun says u really don't know why.Arjun says if u don't care then why are u here?Arohi says maybe for Raj or Dadi.Arjun says u are not here for Raj or Dadi and neither me,u are here for urself because u can't stay away from me.Arjun says there is something that brings us closer and u don't want to go because u can't go far from me.

Arohi says there is nothing like that and Arjun ask u don't feel anything.Arohi says no and then Arjun brings Arohi closer but still Arohi says no and then pushes Arjun away.Arohi says there is nothing between and Arjun says there is but u are not accepting it.Arjun ask if there is nothing then why u call me here.Arohi says to talk with u.Arohi says i call u here to talk about me and Dhondu.Arjun says i know u don't love Dhondu because u love me.Arjun says even destiny wanted us to meet for a motive and then Arjun and Arohi both remember when they were togheter.Arohi then start talking a lot and Arjun says there is only one way to stop u and he kiss Arohi.Arjun then says 'I Love You'.Arjun says its ur turn now and Arohi was going to says the same but remember what Dhondu says to her and stops.Arjun says i am going if u want to says anything tell now or it will be too late.Arohi doens't says anything and Arjun leaves.Arohi then says i love you Arjun and says i have never loved anyone so much.Arohi says just wait 6 days.

Next morning,everyime Arohi try to go near Arjun he always ignores her and leaves.Arjun is on the dinning table and Arohi brings something.Arjun was going but Arohi drops the glass of juice and while picking she hurts herself.Arjun does the bandage and was going but Arohi again hurts herslef while picking up the glass.Arjun does the bandage and and leaves.Arohi says to herself i love you Arjun.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!
Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
thanks in advance..lol
todays episode was veryy veryy goooodd
im sure you will enjoy writing..lol
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eagerlyyyy waitingggg......
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you loadzz!!
Awwwwww...d end was so touching......
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

just cant get enough of todays episode even watching it twice reading the update but just want to keep watching it was too good cant describe in words.
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much  😊

This episode was just mindblowing, i keep watching it again and again!!!!
MsKam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank uuuu, amazing episode loved every second of it!! Xx
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!! finally Arjun said itt!!!! omg cant wait to watch the epi
stupid Dhonduuuu😡
i hateeee him soooooooooooooooooo muchhh... grrrrrrrrrrr
neways. thanks for the gr8 update hun
shivamala thumbnail