Potraying Mother's character!!

sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,

I have serious objections to the way creatives are portraying a mother's character as Savita..

I get it ...Savita is a greedy woman -but if she truly loves her son - she will accept him with his love.. after many attempts she should by this time realize that both women are equally important in his son's life.  Please do not potray a mother's character soooooooooo negative. If she is real mother of Manav - she would have accepted him and allowed him to stay with her and Archu .She would have not spoken to Archu or behaved the way she did earlier.. but not this... 

This is just absurd.. Your thoughts???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sme123 I totally agree with your point.. CV's are butchering a mother's character completely.. They lost it when Savita Aai asked Manav to choose between her and Archana or let me correct myself to leave Archana if he loves her 😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sadly this is how Savita has been written since the show began, the only difference is Manav is no longer letting her guilt trip him like she used to before. Savita should have never told Manav to prove his love for her by leaving his wife, I felt bad for Manav today when he spoke to Archana.
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The strory is based on tamil tv show. In tamil version Manav is svita's step son. Even in the Hindi version, description of savita's character says, Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother.though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her financial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

If you watch beginning episodes, that's how they showed savita. In tamil version manav or his siblings doesn't know about savita being step mother until later. In tamil version sachin and savita creates lot of  problems for manav and Archana. In hindi version they changed the story alot, death of sachin and kaka, second marriag, divorce crap.... My guess is, they started with original story in mind, savita has step mother then laster they  might have changed it.  Savita's character does fit for most of stepmothers..