Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) (Page 8)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

Bravo!!!!!!!!
ClapClapClap
As u have already started, I am quitting from Today.......
Wish me luck.....

thanks welcome to the groupLOL wish you the best of luck!Smile

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Broken HeartKaheela i nvr knew dat ppl attackd u at a personal levelShocked......just for disliking vahbiz......and yes aunty is not abusiveLOL.....i dnt usually mind ppl when dey call me dat coz i luk alot older dan my age nd am fat,not too much.....but Kaheela to sum ppl it is aslight on deir person.....they want to luk young as deir age indicates bt dey r hw god created dem.....to be hnst wid u sumtyms evn i feel sad.....dat apart bashing u for ur personal interest was downright outrageousAngry......nd abt d show lyk v hav said scores of tym d cvs hav lst it......lots of talent is being wasted in d show....dnt watch it if u dnt lyk it.....bt if u hav it in u cmplt ur ffs....am missing u nd poco very much....hpe to meet u on other shows forums lov u lotss

its ok hun we have different mentalities around us, this is what happens when people become fanatics fans!, i never bash real people nor i make fun of peoples looks!
so i never said any thing bad about her looks, i dare anyone to prove me wrong! all i said she is older then him as if she was an aunty!

and hey hun don't mind those who try to bring you down always look at them like they are the one who need some mental help for having some kind of inferior complexes and psychologically its true!

as those who try to demean others are the one who are feeling low of themselves so they bring others down so they feel good about them selvesWink   

thanks hun , i hope we meet again too,  keep smiling and God bless us all Hug
...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by N_NS

hello dear.. I an new to india forums so i dont know much abt u. but i really am impressed by ur writing style. i started reading ur fanfic a week ago and its terrific. Plz dont stop writing it. just forget abt dat damned show of ekta nd complete it as ur own story as it is. dont leave it half way or end it abruptly. i know i dont hv the power to make u change ur decision as i am not even ur frnd. but i would like to be one.
can we be frnds??? and plz give urself nd ur readers one more chance.. do think abt my request.
with loads of love,
Nidhi. :)

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">aww thanks so muchBig smileyeah sure we can be friends, though i wont be around maybe for long or maybe for goodSmilebut hey this is so sweet of you so thanks again!Smile</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">@ bold i will try to give them lengthy endings!Smile</font>

oh i just wish i could get to know u better. I just love reading stories nd i respect anyone who is gud at writing cuz i cant write a single page..!
and wen i say that i want to be ur frnd, i mean it and it has nothing to do with india forums... i could add u on fb if u like that is to say if u r there...
and i'll be looking forward to how u end ur story... all the best nd tk cr.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by N_NS

hello dear.. I an new to india forums so i dont know much abt u. but i really am impressed by ur writing style. i started reading ur fanfic a week ago and its terrific. Plz dont stop writing it. just forget abt dat damned show of ekta nd complete it as ur own story as it is. dont leave it half way or end it abruptly. i know i dont hv the power to make u change ur decision as i am not even ur frnd. but i would like to be one.
can we be frnds??? and plz give urself nd ur readers one more chance.. do think abt my request.
with loads of love,
Nidhi. :)

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">aww thanks so muchBig smileyeah sure we can be friends, though i wont be around maybe for long or maybe for goodSmilebut hey this is so sweet of you so thanks again!Smile</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">@ bold i will try to give them lengthy endings!Smile</font>

Edited by N_NS - 19 March 2011 at 2:21am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingkiller

hey plzzzzzzzzz dont do dis 
i knw ur disgusted wid da show bt dont b unfair wid ur threads
plzzzzzzzz write for us

hey dearSmile thanks for liking my writings, hey i will try to write lengthy endings for both of the FFs Smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

aww ka7eela.. your post really made me feel a bit bad. u were one of our wonderful writers.. tho i didnt read any of ur ff's i did manage to read most of ur posts. your takes on the show, the way u stood up to wht u said, i even remember getting into arguments with u, but then this place is not only to say a yes to whtever u read right?LOLopinions do differ.. so yeah.. 

hey eliza, thanks for your sweets words Smile[email protected] bold of course,  totally agree with you and this what gives the forum a flavor and makes it more interesting , we all have our own POV and our own preferences Wink

but whats sad is, some people sometimes cross their lines when someone opposes them and they bash and thats really bad!

i wnt ask u to not leave, cz most of us cannot take it any more.. the tracks tht r thrown on are faces r just not worth it.. but id really want to tell u tht ur a very talented person, the points u used to put forth wer generally up to the mark.
Smile ur leaving the show but keep coming to the forums, who kknows one day u will see some sense in  the show and would want to go back to itTongue

you are way too sweetEmbarrassed thanks again hun.

the reason i am quiting the forum is i don't want to read anything related to the show

cause if i did, i will want to write, and if i write, it will annoy me, its a never ending vicious circle just like the stupid track of the showLOL

Meeko

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

kaheela I will miss u. Though I never read ur ff as I dont get much time but I always replied at ur topic. Ur and my povs are same. U have the courage to express it  where I dont have. I cant leave the show only for visu. But if viv be replaced then and there I will leave the show,.

sanchita hun i am going to miss you too :(, but i have noticed you are not that much active nowadays too 

@ bold i have noticed that Hug 

@ red hey dear always try to find the courage to state your opinions and speak up you mind! 

don't let others intimidate you in anyways!! after all we all are entitled to have our own POV and no one has the right to tell us otherwise, or try to stop us by bullying us!

p.s i know you can do it, you have it in you,  just let go of your fear of being criticized or bullied !Smile 

don't give  damn about what they say when you know its your right to express whats in your mind in a decent way!  and God bless you

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 2:41am

Ritzie

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Ka7eela,.u r one of the best writers we have in this forum..will really miss u..hope the track proceeds as per ur expectations n u we will again see u back with a bang..tc Hug

awww thanks so much hun , you are way too sweetEmbarrassed i am going to miss you guys too seriously Hug

as for the show, i have lost all the hopes LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 19 March 2011 at 2:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index