Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

aree yaar why you dedicate this track to me!  dedicate some thing nice and normal! or funny!

i am already feeling sick of one gay track in the show that made me stop watching the show completely ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜† so why present another!🤢 now dont try to put any ideas into those brainless creative teams heads!  

otherwise the show will  soon be called 'Gays ke ye ek Kahani' ðŸ¤£

i feel sick of such tracks,  i get repulsed..it makes me go ewwwwwww 

btw  i didnt watch  Dosttana! although many of my friends said its funny! i didnt want to end up hating John Abraham,  isnt he just dreamy?!!*sigh*

i just cant find it acceptable or funny when a man lusts another man or a woman lust another woman!!🤢

seems you people want to make me feel sick before leaving!!😭

LOL sorry....no i was just trying to cheer u up
besides i didnt make this post on purpose...i am majboor to make this post 😭...u wont understand my majboori  😭 🤣

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ka7eela

hey heena🤗 i am sorry dear but this whole thing become a major cause of annoyance for me  as i don't want to watch it or read anything about it thats why i am quiting the forum i cn understand dear.....cvs r trying their level best to destroy this show!!

thanks hun for liking my writings, means allot to me😳 and as i said i will write lengthy final updates for both my FF! so i hope i wont disappoint you guys ðŸ˜³  hey u r such a gr8 writer , i knw u wl give best end to ur stories!!

@ blue thanks so much for your wishes hun and i wish you and wish all of the members around here the same, God bless us all amen thnkuuu so much for ur lovely wishes.....

@ brown thanks hun 🤗thats so sweet of you to feel this way about me, you are such a  sweet and kind girl and it was pleasure always to read your encouraging comments on my stories 
as you always made my days! love ya and keep smiling😊

u knw it was pleausre reading ur stories.........i cn never forget u and ur damn awesome stories!!!
take cr swts

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kaheela... I am sorry to hear that you are leaving... 😭

( somehow i missed this thread.. just noticed.. i have not read completely but thought of reply you before reading...)

I can not believe this.. You are such awesome writer... We will miss your FF and posts..😭  Hope you dont leave IF forever... please stay in touch or at least write you FF....
I know from your POV.. But kabhi Alvida na kahana...
Please stay in touch through your fabulous FF....
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey kaa7eela if u reading this i so badly want u come back. please come back. the forum feels empty, and is not same with out. ur comments were so funny, and hilarious. i still remember the time i read ur comment for the 1st time. gosh, in this few months never realized how good frens we become. i left forum due to my parents stupidity, and constant fighting. they were headed for divorce, and wanted to throw away their 19 years of marriage. i just left forum in storm for that reason. i dearly miss, and ur posts. this forum does not feel the same with out u.  my parents frustrations came on to this forum and so many post. before i leave, i  so badly wanted u to make a sudden comeback. i guess i am not getting the wish. i won't be back in the forum for 2 weeks bec of exams and works. when i come back i promise to like comment, and press like button. one of the big component i visited this forum was bec of ur comments. well, it looks like i can't change ur mind. ur were a big loss to forums. when i decided to come back, i did not even get the warm response i was hoping. only few. i guess it's better if i disappear like u for a while. please do come back kaa7eela. people here miss u a lot. . also, my fren betrayed me by breaking heart of best fren by sleeping around with so many men.😡   that just made me puke , and be disgusted at myself. ben is such a nice guy never deserved this from the girl he loved. i was so mad with that, and parents rocking marriage can add a turmoil in person's life. o well , she can go to hell. i am better now bec my parents are trying to make it work. and about my close fren she can go to hell. idc give a shit. please come back kaa7eela. when i was gone, i realize how much i missed the forum, and bailing out on u. please come back
Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Come back if you ever considered me as your friend
Petal_Pose thumbnail
please come back again. please do. bye now have to log off. if u come back plz pm me.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
kaa7eela please come back.  u r making all starve here. i beg of u, and i am getting down on my kneess