Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

@ Paradisekiss053🤢🤢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW🤢🤢

*running to throw up*

hey i have a very sensitive stomach!!! ðŸ¤¢*shuddering* 

he he sorry. I do have one too. But i love to irritate poeple sorry!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

he he sorry. I do have one too. But i love to irritate poeple sorry!

so you guys tried to make my last topic part of your game eh? aree yaar you should have wrote something other then this..* still feeling sick*

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

so you guys tried to make my last topic part of your game eh? aree yaar you should have wrote something other then this..* still feeling sick*

Last post hai isiliye toh kiya... Tumko itni jaldi nahi jane denge... Agar ayse hi tum thora sick hoke yaha rukh gayi to hamara hi fayda he! 😆

yeah i know🤗 thanks for that, and thanks for your wishes, i wish the same for you and more, i wish you find your prince charming soon, some one who will be like Abhay in my FF! 
i will pray for it, actually i will pray that we both get someone like that but without the fangs!( trying to make you smile) 

please don't be sad please please please 

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
er....you're leaving?

will miss our discussions yaar. but I have run away from I-F once myself so I won't tell you to stay. 😆

anyway, good luck, and if you still want to stay in touch, send me a scrap n I'll arrange something. ;)

tc! :)

hey Kaheela, i am dedicating a  story for u then....just like the gay track, we can have this track...

Tracker: Pia why r u so sad?
Pia: Ye Abhay na...itna mysterious hai...hamesha rudely baat karta hai mujhse...itna attitude...i mean why Abhay why...😭
Tracker: u r right Pia...i feel so bad for u...pyar nahi milne ka dard kya hota hai koi mujhse puchhe...itne time baad mujhe ek bf mila bhi to wo stupid Angad 🤢...i mean yea he is funny but i want someone HOTT 😉
Pia: u r too much Tracker...Angad is a nice guy...

*and suddenly Trackers expressions change...she was staring at Pia...*

Tracker: Pia u r Hot too..
Pia: thanks 😳
Tracker: no i mean it...agar Shankar-Shaurya sath ho sakte hai to hum kyo nahi? 😳
Pia: *faints*

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Last post hai isiliye toh kiya... Tumko itni jaldi nahi jane denge... Agar ayse hi tum thora sick hoke yaha rukh gayi to hamara hi fayda he! 😆

woo!! you want me feel sick before leaving! how mean
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

er....you're leaving?

will miss our discussions yaar. but I have run away from I-F once myself so I won't tell you to stay. 😆

anyway, good luck, and if you still want to stay in touch, send me a scrap n I'll arrange something. ;)

tc! :)

er yeah😛😆

glad you understand my dilemma

btw it has been long since we had some of our long interesting discussions ðŸ˜Š

thanks hun and  good luck to you too hun and take care
@ bold i didn't quite get you?
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey Kaheela, i am dedicating a  story for u then....just like the gay track, we can have this track...

Tracker: Pia why r u so sad?
Pia: Ye Abhay na...itna mysterious hai...hamesha rudely baat karta hai mujhse...itna attitude...i mean why Abhay why...😭
Tracker: u r right Pia...i feel so bad for u...pyar nahi milne ka dard kya hota hai koi mujhse puchhe...itne time baad mujhe ek bf mila bhi to wo stupid Angad 🤢...i mean yea he is funny but i want someone HOTT 😉
Pia: u r too much Tracker...Angad is a nice guy...

*and suddenly Trackers expressions change...she was staring at Pia...*

Tracker: Pia u r Hot too..
Pia: thanks 😳
Tracker: no i mean it...agar Shankar-Shaurya sath ho sakte hai to hum kyo nahi? 😳
Pia: *faints*

aree yaar why you dedicate this track to me!  dedicate some thing nice and normal! or funny!

i am already feeling sick of one gay track in the show that made me stop watching the show completely ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜† so why present another!🤢 now dont try to put any ideas into those brainless creative teams heads!  

otherwise the show will  soon be called 'Gays ke ye ek Kahani' ðŸ¤£

i feel sick of such tracks,  i get repulsed..it makes me go ewwwwwww 

btw  i didnt watch  Dosttana! although many of my friends said its funny! i didnt want to end up hating John Abraham,  isnt he just dreamy?!!*sigh*

i just cant find it acceptable or funny when a man lusts another man or a woman lust another woman!!🤢

seems you people want to make me feel sick before leaving!!😭
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago