To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:) - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ka7eela

sweet mandy🤗please don't be sad :(

thanks for loving my writings hun, i will miss you, your sweet words always made my day so thank you from the bottom of my heart!😳

who knows we might meet agian in here or another forum , though i doubt it i think i have had enough of India series!! ðŸ˜‰
If u have taken the call, then I won't pressurise u Cry but please don't end ur FF on short notice just bcoz the show got crappy. They were ur creation and it has nothing to do with this stupid show. Loved them a lot Embarrassed.

Please don't ever quit on writing. In case u come up with another FF for another show, please do keep me posted. Even if I don't watch the show, I'll read ur FF 😊. Hope to see u in another forum or perhaps the same one in case it gets its old flavor back.
Please kaheela dunn go...i know the show sucks now days but please dunn leave us :(
I dunn give a damn about the show which has replaced pkyek now a days.all i care about is my buddy who is leaving the forum... :( :( all i care about is my buddy who is such a tallented writer but she will finish all those ff soon which are masterpiece of her talent...:( :( plish dunn go :( :( plish...
Originally posted by ka7eela

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">hey Aparajita🤗you are mostwelcometo spam my pm😆butpleasedon't be sad, please, please please. always smile😃</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#FF00FF">the show is a gone case trust me!</font>
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

I know, I am emotional right now too. It's like I have a lump in my throat and this morning I felt really bad when I saw your pm, I felt heartbroken. 😭😭 I love you too sis and you know you always have me here anytime you just need to talk to about anything at all. I wish you lots and lots of happiness, love, good luck, and success always come your way. I'll just pm you right now. 😭 

yeah i know🤗 thanks for that, and thanks for your wishes, i wish the same for you and more, i wish you find your prince charming soon, some one who will be like Abhay in my FF! 
i will pray for it, actually i will pray that we both get someone like that but without the fangs!( trying to make you smile) 

please don't be sad please please please 

You seriously did have me smile and chuckle. 

🤗

Yeah, I hope we both find our prince charming like Abhay the one only and only in your FF!!! Cuz, the one on the show is a serious loser! I think we both would probably end up murdering him ourselves. LOL 😉

😆 yeah Abhay of the show  sure is a loser and makes one frustrated enough to kill him, call me i will give you a hand throwing him off  of a cliff😉😆

I am not sad now that you have given me the assurance that we'll be in touch and I believe in destiny..........we became great friends in the most strangest place called IF! 

yeah thats so true and very odd ðŸ˜Š

Seriously, if you asked me 2-3 years ago....... I never even knew there was site called IF or this place even existed! 😆 It was just randomly and by accident I happen to came across this site one fine day and liked how people were discussing and just joined........and the rest day they say is history!

me too!! i knew about it from 2008 when i used to watch DMG  a friend in YouTube told me and asked me to join, so i did and after my first topic, i felt its lame to join a forum of a show!! so i edited my topic and asked  the mods in the topic how can i deactivate my account! telling them its lame to join a  shows forum😆 , anyhow no one answered me so i let it be, i never bothered to log in or read IF!

however when Jeran become  a pair in the show i started to watch DMG  again so i logged in again, and wrote about them an that was my first topic i guess 
and there we get to know each other

So, God willing, we'll keep in touch! 😉

inshaAllah😊

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by charmingkiller

thnkz for ur consideration dear:)
i knw i hav no rite to stop u but  i want u to give it a thought again 
forget about da show 's current track just think abt abhiya 
think abt da story u wantd it too be 
remember da times wen dey wer abhiya scenes n 
da feeling u got frm ur writings 
just for once do gve it a thought
plzzzzzzz

i know what you mean , thanks😊  i know there is so much i want to write but 
hey hun no worries😊 as i will end the FFs in a good way,  i wont keep them hanging and dragging like the show trust me😆
The rain splashed on the forest floor and Shaurya thought why he was standing in a forest in the middle of the night. He heard the rustling of bushes and straitened up...

'What the hell was that?" he muttered under his breathe. He sighed highly remembering that Shankar had called him in the forest because he wanted to tell him something. He grimaced.

"Darling..." A distant voice came to his ears. He shivered. 'What a beautiful voice he thought. Who is this? My prince charming!' he jumped in joy.

A hand held him close to the persons body. It was cold and he snickered.

"darling you never had hands like men.... Have you been working out or what?" He kissed the hand. "You smell delicious tonight. No wonder i feel like being with you and play." he kissed Shaurya's hand again. Shaurya o the other hand was enjoying this moment.

"Actually i am shaurya" he laughed... Sid stuttered to a pause. he mumbled a quick apology and Shaurya protested.

"Dont worry I think you are handsome too. you have got a great body. Dont be ashamed of being gay... We all are!" he said seriously.

"Yikes! Who are you" he screams.
"I am your soul mate... i am in love with you. Come with me to paradise." he bend on his knees and said.

"Tell me the odds" he softened and said.

"Nowadays girls are so common... and easy to get. You really want something hard to get come in our life. You ll have it all" he said with a grin.

Sid considered it for a moment.. "I think you are right." he began. "i dont think Pia will ever be mine and Panchi seems just too easy so i might as well do something good..." he shrugged.

"So?" Shaurya said unsure.
"I will be with you. I like it hard" he said with a smile and took his hand "Anyway you smell good too" he whispered to himself.

So this is how Shaurya and Sid's love story began!

HELLO!!!
Originally posted by mandy1024

If u have taken the call, then I won't pressurise u 😭 but please don't end ur FF on short notice just bcoz the show got crappy. They were ur creation and it has nothing to do with this stupid show. Loved them a lot 😳.

Please don't ever quit on writing. In case u come up with another FF for another show, please do keep me posted. Even if I don't watch the show, I'll read ur FF 😊. Hope to see u in another forum or perhaps the same one in case it gets its old flavor back.

please dont be sad

and hey thanks allot hun for loving my writings and for understanding and hey i will try to justice to the endings😊  

i hope i wont stop writing as i have so many stories in my head, all romantic😳😆 its just i dont have time to write them

@ bold you will do that!! ðŸ˜³ thanks so much for your confidence in me ðŸ¤—

i hope the show gets back to the track though i doubt it

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

I dunn give a damn about the show which has replaced pkyek now a days.all i care about is my buddy who is leaving the forum... :( :( all i care about is my buddy who is such a tallented writer but she will finish all those ff soon which are masterpiece of her talent...:( :( plish dunn go :( :( plish...

i am so sorry hun for disappointing you, i really am  

and i thank you from bottom of my heart for looking at  my writing as masterpiece thats so sweet of you to say that🤗 but please dont be sad

and hey i will keep in touch hopefully till i know that you are fine inshAllah😊

@ Paradisekiss053🤢🤢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW🤢🤢

*running to throw up*

hey i have a very sensitive stomach!!! ðŸ¤¢*shuddering*