Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Kaheela,

I just got back from the worse possible week of midterms which left me completely drained. And I come back looking forward to talking to you and I see a big disappointing pm on my inbox stating that you are quitting the forum.

Gosh, I just logged in today so, I don't even know how late I am in replyin back or if you have already left??? 😭😭😭 Damn yaar, I told you that I will be done with my midterms by the end of this week so, I'll be back..........so, I really really hope that you will pm me back as this is not fair. I don't even know what the hell has been going on in the forum lately and who has quit and who has not??? I am so darn confused.

About the show, the show sucks big time. The last time I saw it, I found myself dozing off that's when I realized that the signs of how bad I am losing interest in this show and how its boring me to death! So, I don't even give a damn about the show anymore seriously.

To me coming to this forum was mostly to interact with my friends and all the fabuluous writers and brilliant thinkers and hear their opinions and outlook on different topics. And plus, out of all the members I have met on IF, I felt the most closest to you as we talked like sisters and it seems like we've known each other forever. I still remember our first interaction back in the DMG days.

I seriously feel numb on words that will convey what I am feeling right now or what I am trying to say. I am confused rather you are just leaving this PKYEK forum or IF for good??? 😭😭😭

Sis, if you leave IF, I am gonna miss you like hell. Even though I never met you and we only knew each other virtually but, still the understanding and connection we had through our talks about life and everything and how we could share possibly anything with each other was enough to share a beautiful friendship that I will never forget for life. We had that sense of respect, understanding, and honesty towards each other like any other friendship/sister bond.

I am just waiting for your pm and I'll just talk with you there. So, you can explain to me more openly about this.

Btw, I am not going to say bye becuz, I have a feeling that we will keep in touch regardless!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

kaheela.........i respect ur decision this time..

bt still hun i want to give a try this time also

..plssssss plssssssss don't do this to us
already  cv's giving us mental tourture by their rackless story.......d only reson of ma still coming to this forum is ur mindblowing stories...........don't snatch this reason also...don't go swts..
i knw this whole track is going out of wits........bt pls think once again..don't quit...for ur loyal fans!!

bt still if this is ur last decision......i want to say all d best dear for future life....u r just an amazing writer and a very nice human being!!
may GOD bless u wid loads loads of happiness.........

luv
heena

hey heena🤗 i am sorry dear but this whole thing become a major cause of annoyance for me  as i don't want to watch it or read anything about it thats why i am quiting the forum

thanks hun for liking my writings, means allot to me😳 and as i said i will write lengthy final updates for both my FF! so i hope i wont disappoint you guys ðŸ˜³

@ blue thanks so much for your wishes hun and i wish you and wish all of the members around here the same, God bless us all amen

@ brown thanks hun 🤗thats so sweet of you to feel this way about me, you are such a  sweet and kind girl and it was pleasure always to read your encouraging comments on my stories 
as you always made my days! love ya and keep smiling😊

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heyy, ka7eela! Sad to know that you're leaving but I can hardly blame you. Trust me you're not the only one. We all AbhIya fans are disheartened. No one's all that active in the forum any longer.
Yes, the forum is in a depressing condition and the show is in an even more depressing condition. 
You know, I've hardly had to make any efforts to detach myself from the show. The CVs did the needful. I'm still attached to my AbhIya and Kabir and Misha, though and it hurts to see them being ruined. 

And BTW, I'm really sorry if people actually got personal with you. That's way sad! I hope you don't call opposing points as being personal, do you? In that case, even I got personal with you and I'm sorry for that.

@WL: If only it were that easy! IF ain't all that strict when it comes to WL and banning. You have to do something REALLY bad and you have to REALLY cross your limits to get a WL, which you never did, so I'm not at all surprised at your WL being 0. If it were that easy, don't you think ALL members of a certain forum would've been banned by now?

Anyhow, all I would say is don't keep any hard feelings or grudges against anyone. I doubt anyone should against you because ultimately, this is a virtual world. No one cares enough to actually hold grudges for something like difference of opinion and differing favourites. I don't know if we'll ever speak to each other again so in case we don't, I just wish that you have a good life. May God bless you!
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

I just got back from the worse possible week of midterms which left me completely drained. And I come back looking forward to talking to you and I see a big disappointing pm on my inbox stating that you are quitting the forum.

hey Payal  sweet sis🤗 i am still around!  how could you possibly think i would quit for good without talking with you! i am glad yo have finished your exams and inshaAllah you did well and will pass with flying colors😊

Gosh, I just logged in today so, I don't even know how late I am in replyin back or if you have already left??? 😭😭😭 Damn yaar, I told you that I will be done with my midterms by the end of this week so, I'll be back..........so, I really really hope that you will pm me back as this is not fair. I don't even know what the hell has been going on in the forum lately and who has quit and who has not??? I am so darn confused.

i  have already  pm-ed you hun please dont be sad on my behalf ðŸ˜­ it breaks my heart now i now i am sounding dramatic but i am in tears now

About the show, the show sucks big time. The last time I saw it, I found myself dozing off that's when I realized that the signs of how bad I am losing interest in this show and how its boring me to death! So, I don't even give a damn about the show anymore seriously.

you said it  all!, thats why i have stopped watching it 

To me coming to this forum was mostly to interact with my friends and all the fabuluous writers and brilliant thinkers and hear their opinions and outlook on different topics. And plus, out of all the members I have met on IF, I felt the most closest to you as we talked like sisters and it seems like we've known each other forever. I still remember our first interaction back in the DMG days.

my reasons were the same but lately even reading about the show has become annoying for me 

@ bold i feel exactly the same way 🤗, it like we have known each other in reality, its like you are my real sis! i love your take on any topics! and how sometimes you guide me too, i am going to miss you so much ðŸ˜­ but i will keep in touch but it wont be the same! as i wont be active in the forum

I seriously feel numb on words that will convey what I am feeling right now or what I am trying to say. I am confused rather you are just leaving this PKYEK forum or IF for good??? 😭😭😭

............😭😭

Sis, if you leave IF, I am gonna miss you like hell. Even though I never met you and we only knew each other virtually but, still the understanding and connection we had through our talks about life and everything and how we could share possibly anything with each other was enough to share a beautiful friendship that I will never forget for life. We had that sense of respect, understanding, and honesty towards each other like any other friendship/sister bond.

I am just waiting for your pm and I'll just talk with you there. So, you can explain to me more openly about this.

Btw, I am not going to say bye becuz, I have a feeling that we will keep in touch regardless!

i am speechless and i am in tears😭  your words touched my heart as its like what you have said i feel them too, but couldn't convey them to you in words😭 
i love you dear sis and wish you all the best in your life and may you find happiness in whatever you do  
@ bold i hope so 
i have send you a pm 

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Heyy, ka7eela! Sad to know that you're leaving but I can hardly blame you. Trust me you're not the only one. We all AbhIya fans are disheartened. No one's all that active in the forum any longer.

Yes, the forum is in a depressing condition and the show is in an even more depressing condition. 

hey Neethi, yeah most of Abhiya fans are disheartened and i guess some left the forum as you said not many are active any more, the show is a gone case trust me! it has become beyond pathetic now

You know, I've hardly had to make any efforts to detach myself from the show. The CVs did the needful. I'm still attached to my AbhIya and Kabir and Misha, though and it hurts to see them being ruined. 

so you still have a wishful thought and a hope for the show good! i hope you don't get  more disappointed just like we all got disappointed from DMG before😊

And BTW, I'm really sorry if people actually got personal with you. That's way sad! I hope you don't call opposing points as being personal, do you? In that case, even I got personal with you and I'm sorry for that.

@ blue of course not!! having different POVs even opposing ones is what  a discussion forum is all about isn't it? we all have our own take on everything and our own POV, our own preferences and favorites, and we like to discuss with each other and try to see things from different angles! 

however its really sad when people start to attack you for your views, thats what i meant by getting personal 

@WL: If only it were that easy! IF ain't all that strict when it comes to WL and banning. You have to do something REALLY bad and you have to REALLY cross your limits to get a WL, which you never did, so I'm not at all surprised at your WL being 0. If it were that easy, don't you think ALL members of a certain forum would've been banned by now?

i never got any warnings so far, not even one!!  not even in DMG forum .i have seen many get them though, this means i never crossed my lines with anyone! though some of my topics got closed but still that didn't mean that it was a warning 

Anyhow, all I would say is don't keep any hard feelings or grudges against anyone. I doubt anyone should against you because ultimately, this is a virtual world. No one cares enough to actually hold grudges for something like difference of opinion and differing favourites. I don't know if we'll ever speak to each other again so in case we don't, I just wish that you have a good life. May God bless you!

i dont have hard feelings or grudges towards anyone trust me, but yeah i ignore those who try to hurt me,  even in reality i never wish harm for anyone, i just ignore them and it works like a charm!

may God bless all of us and i wish you all the best in your life hun😊

I know, I am emotional right now too. It's like I have a lump in my throat and this morning I felt really bad when I saw your pm, I felt heartbroken. CryCry I love you too sis and you know you always have me here anytime you just need to talk to about anything at all. I wish you lots and lots of happiness, love, good luck, and success always come your way. I'll just pm you right now. Cry 
MelancholicMuse thumbnail
You don't know me as well but I've read a lot of your FF's and they're simply AMAZING.
You shouldn't leave the forum.
But if it returns to a desirable track with Abhiya scenes , do you think you'd return? Because the track keeps changing.
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

I know, I am emotional right now too. It's like I have a lump in my throat and this morning I felt really bad when I saw your pm, I felt heartbroken. 😭😭 I love you too sis and you know you always have me here anytime you just need to talk to about anything at all. I wish you lots and lots of happiness, love, good luck, and success always come your way. I'll just pm you right now. 😭 

yeah i know🤗 thanks for that, and thanks for your wishes, i wish the same for you and more, i wish you find your prince charming soon, some one who will be like Abhay in my FF! 
i will pray for it, actually i will pray that we both get someone like that but without the fangs!( trying to make you smile) 

please don't be sad please please please 
Originally posted by: ka7eela

yeah i know🤗 thanks for that, and thanks for your wishes, i wish the same for you and more, i wish you find your prince charming soon, some one who will be like Abhay in my FF! 
i will pray for it, actually i will pray that we both get someone like that but without the fangs!( trying to make you smile) 

please don't be sad please please please 

You seriously did have me smile and chuckle. Yeah, I hope we both find our prince charming like Abhay the one only and only in your FF!!! Cuz, the one on the show is a serious loser! I think we both would probably end up murdering him ourselves. LOL 😉

I am not sad now that you have given me the assurance that we'll be in touch and I believe in destiny..........we became great friends in the most strangest place called IF! Seriously, if you asked me 2-3 years ago....... I never even knew there was site called IF or this place even existed! 😆 It was just randomly and by accident I happen to came across this site one fine day and liked how people were discussing and just joined........and the rest day they say is history!

So, God willing, we'll keep in touch! 😉
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
thnkz for ur consideration dear:)
i knw i hav no rite to stop u but  i want u to give it a thought again 
forget about da show 's current track just think abt abhiya 
think abt da story u wantd it too be 
remember da times wen dey wer abhiya scenes n 
da feeling u got frm ur writings 
just for once do gve it a thought