Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: elizaa

aww ka7eela.. your post really made me feel a bit bad. u were one of our wonderful writers.. tho i didnt read any of ur ff's i did manage to read most of ur posts. your takes on the show, the way u stood up to wht u said, i even remember getting into arguments with u, but then this place is not only to say a yes to whtever u read right?๐Ÿ˜†opinions do differ.. so yeah.. 

hey eliza, thanks for your sweets words ๐Ÿ˜Š..@ bold of course,  totally agree with you and this what gives the forum a flavor and makes it more interesting , we all have our own POV and our own preferences ๐Ÿ˜‰

but whats sad is, some people sometimes cross their lines when someone opposes them and they bash and thats really bad!

i wnt ask u to not leave, cz most of us cannot take it any more.. the tracks tht r thrown on are faces r just not worth it.. but id really want to tell u tht ur a very talented person, the points u used to put forth wer generally up to the mark.
๐Ÿ˜Š ur leaving the show but keep coming to the forums, who kknows one day u will see some sense in  the show and would want to go back to it๐Ÿ˜›

you are way too sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks again hun.

the reason i am quiting the forum is i don't want to read anything related to the show

cause if i did, i will want to write, and if i write, it will annoy me, its a never ending vicious circle just like the stupid track of the show๐Ÿ˜†

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

kaheela I will miss u. Though I never read ur ff as I dont get much time but I always replied at ur topic. Ur and my povs are same. U have the courage to express it  where I dont have. I cant leave the show only for visu. But if viv be replaced then and there I will leave the show,.

sanchita hun i am going to miss you too :(, but i have noticed you are not that much active nowadays too 

@ bold i have noticed that ๐Ÿค— 

@ red hey dear always try to find the courage to state your opinions and speak up you mind! 

don't let others intimidate you in anyways!! after all we all are entitled to have our own POV and no one has the right to tell us otherwise, or try to stop us by bullying us!

p.s i know you can do it, you have it in you,  just let go of your fear of being criticized or bullied !๐Ÿ˜Š 

don't give  damn about what they say when you know its your right to express whats in your mind in a decent way!  and God bless you

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

Ka7eela,.u r one of the best writers we have in this forum..will really miss u..hope the track proceeds as per ur expectations n u we will again see u back with a bang..tc ๐Ÿค—

awww thanks so much hun , you are way too sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ i am going to miss you guys too seriously ๐Ÿค—

as for the show, i have lost all the hopes ๐Ÿ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail
kaheela di inn bebaas logo ko chod ke maat jao na plzzzzzzzzzzz ab kon iss shw ke actors ko bash karenge woh bhi tumharey style mai n ur ff is fab who will write like dat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dun go
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I was never your critic. I was a big fan of your FFs. If some of our opinions don't match that doesn't mean I am a critic, does it?๐Ÿ˜•

I have been trying to stop you go from begining and I am really upset that I couldn't. 

hey Ritzie๐Ÿ˜› i know hun as i said i was just saying it a good sense๐Ÿ˜ณ

you know how much i love your replies and topics as you are direct to the point even when you oppose my POV! 

@ bold i am truly touched ๐Ÿค— please please dont be upset hun :(

but hey at least some people will be happy as there would be peace in the forum when i am gone as some people were saying i was creating havoc in the forum!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear u hav really got guud WILL POWER...m lossy at it ....
so if u hav banned urself frm watching PKYEK so be it though try again after 2 months again .... god knows whn the CV get hold of their brain and start doing somthing logicaL!!
bye๐Ÿ˜”
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ka7eela

sanchita hun i am going to miss you too :(, but i have noticed you are not that much active nowadays too 

@ bold i have noticed that ๐Ÿค— 

@ red hey dear always try to find the courage to state your opinions and speak up you mind! 

don't let others intimidate you in anyways!! after all we all are entitled to have our own POV and no one has the right to tell us otherwise, or try to stop us by bullying us!

p.s i know you can do it, you have it in you,  just let go of your fear of being criticized or bullied !๐Ÿ˜Š 

don't give  damn about what they say when you know its your right to express whats in your mind in a decent way!  and God bless you

Ya I was also not much active as I went for an office training last week and after coming back I was so excited about the show. I thought so much happened in my absense. But what I saw nothing happened except abhay's going to jail. The show has ruined. 
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI95

kaheela di inn bebaas logo ko chod ke maat jao na plzzzzzzzzzzz ab kon iss shw ke actors ko bash karenge woh bhi tumharey style mai n ur ff is fab who will write like dat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dun go

aree yaar when did i bash the actors๐Ÿ˜† now you will give the bashers a reason to bash me again๐Ÿ˜†

on a serious note thanks hun, and please dont be sad ๐Ÿ˜Š
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: tantrums..

hey dear u hav really got guud WILL POWER...m lossy at it ....

so if u hav banned urself frm watching PKYEK so be it though try again after 2 months again .... god knows whn the CV get hold of their brain and start doing somthing logicaL!!
bye๐Ÿ˜”

@ bold its like this dear, when a show starts  to annoy you instead of entertaining you just avoid it ! why make your BP go high over a lousy show!๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold OMG! 2 month! you mean they wont change the track until 2 month!๐Ÿ˜† 

@ red for the past few weeks they have completely lost it so there is no chance whatsoever. serioulsy๐Ÿ˜ณ 

bye and take care๐Ÿ˜Š
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 kaheela.........i respect ur decision this time..

bt still hun i want to give a try this time also

..plssssss plssssssss don't do this to us
already  cv's giving us mental tourture by their rackless story.......d only reson of ma still coming to this forum is ur mindblowing stories...........don't snatch this reason also...don't go swts..
i knw this whole track is going out of wits........bt pls think once again..don't quit...for ur loyal fans!!

bt still if this is ur last decision......i want to say all d best dear for future life....u r just an amazing writer and a very nice human being!!
may GOD bless u wid loads loads of happiness.........

luv
heena