Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gals1110

Hey Dear I too Agree wit u abt d Show.. Its Disastrous nowadays bt god knows Y I still watch it.. n dont leave d forum yaar forget d show.. Ur an Awesome Writer.. wat v dont get 2 C in d show v get 2 read it in ur Posts n FFs.. M Crazy for ur FFs n never miss it.. 

aww thanks hun😳 you are sweet!

Plz wait for few days.. If der is no change in d story dan its ur Pick.. I dont know u personally but All I can say is ur an Amazing Writer n a Gr8 Person.. M gonna miss u alot.. lol..

i have waited for weeks now😆 hoping and hoping in vein   thanks again i am really gonna miss you all🤗

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
😭no😭please no don't do this pleaseeeeeee😭😭😭i'm so attached to all your posts i've started to  hit like button  and i always do comment please don't do this if not for the damn show then for your fans you have so many ...please continue your ff's don't cut them short please😭also sometimes it is to entertaining like yesterday ruhi's and that writer part ...Edited by ilove99 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

hey kaheela,
the forum will miss you. i nvr read your FFs but it must b surely gr8 . i will try to read them when my exams get over.the forum is losing so many members.its really sad.

thanks sweets😊, and i am going to miss all of you guys, yeah now i know there are more who are quiting , the show turned out to be a major let down for most of us thats why!

and about warning levels ,
you get 5 verbal warnings then only there will b increase in warning level .

but my  warning level is Zero! it always was even in DMG forum😉

by verbal warning you mean pm kind of warning or individual warnings in a topic! nevertheless i never got any! although some of my topics got closed!😆 courtesy of the never ending love of Mods for moie😳

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

😭no😭please no don't do this pleaseeeeeee😭😭😭i'm so attached to all your posts i've started to  hit like button  and i always do comment please don't do this if not for the damn show then for your fans you have so many ...please continue your ff's don't cut them short please😭

hey sweets don't be sad 🤗, but i am really sorry i cant help it 

i hate this show i really do!! so i cant continue writing for Abhay and Piya! and log in here and have to read about it too!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
everybody is leaving😭

kaheela i hav nothing to say on this topic........... bt m goin to miss u. ur topics and ur ff..............and m regular reader of ur ff............

aal d best 4 ur lyf and if possible keep popping here jst 4 ur frnds if nt 4 d show
kchaims thumbnail
prcns thumbnail
i understand wht u say............whn a show gets boring, its no point watching it without enjoying it...........i do d same😉😆.......i hope d show will get better for u n u'll join again😊.........
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello dear.. I an new to india forums so i dont know much abt u. but i really am impressed by ur writing style. i started reading ur fanfic a week ago and its terrific. Plz dont stop writing it. just forget abt dat damned show of ekta nd complete it as ur own story as it is. dont leave it half way or end it abruptly. i know i dont hv the power to make u change ur decision as i am not even ur frnd. but i would like to be one.
can we be frnds??? and plz give urself nd ur readers one more chance.. do think abt my request.
with loads of love,
Nidhi. :)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kaheeeellllaaaaaa!! NOOO! 😒😔😔

Really it seems like yesterday was some kind of Bye-Day....I know the show is going through a very low phase. And you want to quit it. I understand and respect your decision.
But but please continue with your FF's! Plleeeaaaseee! They are your very own creation. That AbhIya is not the show's AP but the product of your imagination and they are beautiful. So please dont leave them. We love your writing and would love to read more of it. So please even if little inspiration is left please do continue with them. I dont want to sound to pressurizing. I guess I'll understand if you dont. Im surely gonna miss them. Alot.

And lastly it was great interacting with you and knowing you. I hope we continue to meet, if not here some other forum, some other show. All the best for everything. May Allah bless you always. 🤗
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh no Ka7eela 😭 Loved ur topics and ur FF. They were the best part of the forum for me. Please don't quit.