•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am to upset about article. . So much depress. . . .not able to thing . . How can geet leave maan. . And how can they misunderstood each other. . .        people i am to much upset help me;)

everything you are feeling is normal...but i think the article was meant to do that...it was published with the intention to cause unrest...don't read to much into it...the ideas were very abstract and not clear at all...they just write the parts that are more sensational so that everyone gets excited...to find out how the story actually plays out you have to watch and you might be pleasantly surprised...it's like when you eat something that you always thought you wouldn't like and after you have the first bite you realize it was actually pretty good...just keep an open mind...😊

Originally posted by undisclosed

everything you are feeling is normal...but i think the article was meant to do that...it was published with the intention to cause unrest...don't read to much into it...the ideas were very abstract and not clear at all...they just write the parts that are more sensational so that everyone gets excited...to find out how the story actually plays out you have to watch and you might be pleasantly surprised...it's like when you eat something that you always thought you wouldn't like and after you have the first bite you realize it was actually pretty good...just keep an open mind...😊

I agree with you👏

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I agree with you👏

I m Also With U.

Thank you friends. .reading your post i feel little better. . . Thankx 4 helping mi. . :)
Originally posted by Kalikak

Thank you friends. .reading your post i feel little better. . . Thankx 4 helping mi. . :)
any time...👍🏼