kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dr bhaghat is telling his neighbours where will I go with my family if i dont live in this house...and neighbours dont listen and tell them to leave from here.   and malin, kamya and jija looking at this from terrace.   and malini is smiling at all this.   She says once i take over the house no one can kick me out.   and rahul tries to defemd his family but neighbours dont listen.   Geeta is defending her family...and then everyone looks down in shame.   Mami tries to stop geeta from speaking and neighbours asks her how she knows so much about bhaghat family??  and she evades the question.   and rahul says i will see who stops us.   and all fighting.  and Dr. bhaghat says STOP IT.  we will leave form here.   and they all leave.   and geeta is crying...and mami consoles her and geeta says i will get my family in this house.   and it is shown her phone fallen on the ground.

Prince is calling geetanjali but she doesnt pick up and he is getting worried.   malini says u see how i i will teach them a lesson.   malini says very soon u have to start living with them.   and then she says since my prince has left me i am worried.   I will teach them all a lesson.   kamya is not happy.   and jija comes in with Geeta's phone...and malini says why did u bring this phone to me...and jija says i will keep this phone.   

Prince calls and asks how come geetanjali's phone with malini...and prince says i m coming there right now.   Kamya says that means when bhaghata family was out Geetanjali was with them as well.   why is she with the bhaghat family we have to find out.   

Asha is serving tea to the bhaghat family and all sitting sadly.   Raghu comes to Dr. bhaghat and asks why u r sitting sadly.   and geeta's mom says u have helped us a lot in our down time and raghu being dont say that.   They are at raghu's house.   and raghu says u all will stay here at my house.   and he tells everyone to go and freshen up.   and he goes inside the room and geeta is crying.   she says i got them out of jail but not their respect.   Geeta says i m sure they all are hurt today hearing everything.   and also they dont know i m malini's DIL.   I have to tell them the truth.   

Kamya picks up the phone and says there is a secreat with geetanjali...there is a connection between her and bhgaht family.    I am sure i can find out from the phone what the connection is...and she is checking...and prince comes and stops her.   and says it is a personal thing and u should not check someone else's phone.   and she yells Geetanjali...Geetanjali...

And malini comes and hugs him...and malini says leave me...tell me where is Geetanjali...and malini says no i have not hurt her..   and jija says i will tell u how i got the phone...and jija says i got the phone where bhaghat family was fughting with neighbours.   What was she doing there??

Pre-cap -- Prince goes to raghu's house and yells Geetanjali...and her mom goes up to him and says how dare u come in this house??  and prince and geeta look at each other.
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you for the fab update :)