Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

humare  khayalat kitne milte julte hain 🤣

eheheheeee bilkul ji .... well thts "D" factor i guess ....😆😆😆
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also agree that Shurapanakha was most evil, she was also most selfish !!😡 Even though Ravan was main villain in Ramayan, he had some good factors too which I did not see at all in Shurpanakha. And yes, the actress was super annoying in AS ramayan, i could not stand her laugh !!😡😆
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

eheheheeee bilkul ji .... well thts "D" factor i guess ....😆😆😆

"D" factor .. hehehe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shhh.... par this is our secret 😉😆
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Valid points in explaining your choices everyone! 👏 Now I'm here to disagree! 😆 (mind you I'm not saying you all are wrong, I just think differently) 😳

> Manthara - it can also be said that she was just playing her role here...in some cases she is just seen as an instrument and also that Mata Saraswati sat on her tongue to give Kaikeyi the instruction to ask for those boon. For me, she certainly had wicked intentions but to her they were for the betterment of the people she loved.

Raavan is responsible for the death of Dushtabuddhi, Shurpanaka's husband which is the reason why she was looking for a mate in the first place (ya I know that asuras married more than once but it is said after the death of her husband she was riled up and spent most of her days travelling between Lanka and the forests visiting her relatives and it is on one such journey that she meets Shri Ram).

And what about the rape of Rambha, who could be considered Raavan's daughter-in-law?? For me, someone who commits such a heinous act is definitely most evil!! 
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I voted for Surpanaka. She saw Ram killing her brothers Khar and Dushan who were equally powerful as Ravan and 14000 soldiers within no time; that too all alone. Even after knowing the strength of Ram, she went to Ravan and forced him to abduct Sita. In fact she lied to Ravan about the whole incident. Surpanaka is a brilliant example of how one's ego could bring the destruction of the entire family. In fact, it was not Ram, but it was Surpanaka who destroyed the entire rakhasa community.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shurpnakha n later Ayodhya Ki Praja,,,,no one can be so cruel than those people...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The people of Ayodhya got the best king; but unfortunately the best king didn't get the best subjects.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Others - the people of Ayodhya for casting aspersions on Sita!!!

Close second - Durvasa, for forcing Lakshman to such a sad end!!!

Manthara takes the bronze for immortalizing jealous maids who try sow discord in families they don't belong to 🤢
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago