Mareech
Kalnemi
Meghnaad/Indrajit
Others ??
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Shurpanakha was most evil, she was also most annoying !!😡😆
Haha, omg, the actress who played her really bugged the heck out of me. Her way of acting was almost man-ish! And yeah, the overall character of Shurphanakha is totally evil/annoying too.

But I would have to say Ravaan. He is the whole reason for the Ramayan!
^^ I agree with Aishu, Raavan is the prime cause for Shri Ram's avtaar (though not the sole one). ...no Raavan then there would be no Ramayan. 

Shurpanakha was truly annoying though esp. in AS Ramayan!! ðŸ˜†
I voted Manthara. I think that she is not only the most evil character but also the main cause of Ramayan. Ram's life would be full of joy & happiness but it could not be possible only for Manthara's conspiracy. Apart from that, she destroyed a complete happiness in a most unexpected way, the order of Van-gaman is the most unexpected fact of Ramayan, the greatest bolt from the blue, I think.  So the person who can hurt an innocent so unexpectedly & so cruelly, is the most evil character for me.
Well my vote goes to Srupnakha ... the reason i chose her over Manthara is the intentions behind their evil deeds ....
though Manthara was the sole reason for Ramji's vanvas but her intentions were loyal towards Kaikeyi and Bharat (atleast in the material world)
but what srupnakha did was for her own personal revenge .... she lied to her brother Ravan that she was being harassed by Ramji n Lakshman ji and she drew Ravan's attention towards Sitaji for Sitaji was the only wall between her n Ramji(according to her) and then she was the reason why Ravan abducted Sitaji ....
i'll go for .. Shrupnakha... .. coz of lust ...
she saw Ramji and fall in love with Him .. when He said im married .. she went to Lakshman..
she was the one who influenced Ravan to kidnap Sitaji

sorry i dont think .. there would be no Ramayan if there was no Ravan
They were destined ..Ravan to be evil, he was not bad actually was just playing a -ve role !! 😉 .. He very well knew it what he was doing ... He knew that Ram ji is Vishnuji's avtar .. but as a human cudnt show it.. coz of the -ve role he was playing.
Originally posted by Dpka1415

Well my vote goes to Srupnakha ... the reason i chose her over Manthara is the intentions behind their evil deeds ....
though Manthara was the sole reason for Ramji's vanvas but her intentions were loyal towards Kaikeyi and Bharat (atleast in the material world)
but what srupnakha did was for her own personal revenge .... she lied to her brother Ravan that she was being harassed by Ramji n Lakshman ji and she drew Ravan's attention towards Sitaji for Sitaji was the only wall between her n Ramji(according to her) and then she was the reason why Ravan abducted Sitaji ....

ohhh.. deeps we wrote almost the same thing ... 😃  🤗
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vedo

^^ I agree with Aishu, Raavan is the prime cause for Shri Ram's avtaar (though not the sole one). ...no Raavan then there would be no Ramayan. 

Shurpanakha was truly annoying though esp. in AS Ramayan!! ðŸ˜†

😆  😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
i loved her tattoos !!! 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
nd her beautiful nails .... 😆😆😆
nd OMG ! how can i forget her horns ... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

ohhh.. deeps we wrote almost the same thing ... 😃  🤗
heheheheeee yeah di .... just a sec here n there 😉😆
Originally posted by Dpka1415

heheheheeee yeah di .... just a sec here n there 😉😆