Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by achiever

so true.. luv never needs words.. its jst expressed with simple gestures.. like the way Arohi tried to manaofy Arjun in the end.. or the way she tried to protect Arjun earlier.. or Arohi's acceptance of Arjun as he is.. the criminal yet a guy who somehow touches her heart.. or even accepting Raj his so called illigetimate child once..   and most imp thng can some girl let some guy randomly kiss her and not slap or retaliate back if she actually really doesnt feel 4 him... stupid Arjun..😆

I hope its jst another trick of Arjun to make Arohi confess as it seems its essential for him tht ppl he luv reciprocate and acknowledge their luv verbally as well......

in a way Arjun of this season seems be more commanding and a bit arrogant.. who wants things his ways... He wants Arohi but his way.. he seems to understand arohi as she is to him.. bt he fails to understand the "other" arohi tht is their for others.. the one who was their for Gauri, for her family, for Dadi, for Raj, and for Dhondhu..

ideally he shud've questioned Arohi's silence as well and then tried his strategy to make Arohi confess by ignoring and threatening to leave her..  i really hope its jst a threat and he doesnt take Arohi's silence too seriously ...
so here comes my khasam khas dost ðŸ¤— i love the fact that u stick to ur opinion even if it is against the tide but u r right he shud understand Arohi's silence even a child like Raj can understand that Arohi only loves Arjun n she cant love any1 apart from him.Arjun shud wake up now from his commanding nature this is not some Rocket Science to gauge Arohi loves him more than her life.so what she didnt said it but without saying the 3 words whatever she has done is more than enuf to know her mind.when will Arjun understand😳
jab pyaar karne ki himat kar sakte hai toh dard sehne ki bhi karni chahiye
pyaar sab kuch sikha deta hai bas yeh hai ki pyaar kitna sacha hai

ohh god mujhe kya hua hai itni senti baatien i have 2 go to d doc
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

yeah ........
TRUE LOVE dosent need any wrds to undrstand...................
it can be realized W*H expressions........
even a look wd do it !!
hats off to karanika..... dey were awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i m glad aparna u agreed .love never required words .
 SACCHE PYAAR KO SHABDON MEIN BANDHANE KI KOI ZARURAT NAHI HAI😃
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by myviewprem

Manoj good topic

Actually true love is rarely shown or expressed by people openly. Its only through actions by that person that you can make out a person loves someone.

From the start of the serial it was Arohi who was an extrovert and openly expressing her feelings. Whether in jungle when she gave him flowers, her confession etc. But as soon as she realized he is a DON she was scared what her family will think if she tells them she wants to marry a don and acted as if she hated Arjun. Once she married she took out her frustation on Arjun in kiddish manner by burning orphanage money, his memories of camp trip with dad etc. After so many antics to get him to divorce her when Arjun really signed the divorce papers she is not going back to her house and staying on in Singahnia house. Again this is symbolic that she loves him and does not want to leave him.

Arjun Singhania is an introvert personality in this serial. He always hides his feelings, pain, love etc and only shows its usually through actions. He only shows his emotion when pushed to the brink like when Raj was to leave house he broke down in front of Arohi, then he broke down when Arohi was in hospital. He has otherwise never displayed his inner turmoil and thoughts to anyone anywhere. But when Dhondu entered Arohi;s life and Rajveer told him that she will marry him his insecurities made him open up and he started showing jealousy openly. But when Arohi risked her life to save him he realised she only loved him and now he is no longer jealous of dhondu because he knows Arohi only loves him. He is only angry that when he could leave his ego etc and openly said he loves her she never reciprocated.

I think now Arjun felt that Arohi loves him but his background may not allow Arohi who is from police family to accept him as her husband. That's why he told his dad he will not do any bad work from that day. And he also told her that yesterday on date but still she did not confess her love. That's why Arjun is angry.

All i am scared is before Arohi tells him truth Rudra will split them both by telling his birth truth

I want Arohi to confess her love in Jay's sangeeth ceremony in front of the world may be playing Antakshari - like in maine pyar kiya movie
its cool rem u liked my post loved ur take on arjuhi n true love🤗
Originally posted by pari_15

^^ nice sum-up of arjuhi's characters... Arohi wasnt in hospital, rashi was...

Manoj, gud tpc.. From what i've seen luv is d most b'ful yet d most hurting feeling in da world..... N d title suits so well for arjuhi....
thanks pari🤗i m glad u liked it

I agree with you all that todays epi was just so beautiful. It was so touching to see Arjun express his feelings and it was just the best scene ever! Well my opinion on love is that words are not needed to express your love to the one whom you love but the unspoken voice of your heart which sparkles in your eyes is enough to express your feelings. In short- looking into someones eyes is like looking into their heart/ soul so I hope that Arjuhi come to understand this soon and confess their love for each other soon!

But for your Q manoj I really dont know if yeh pyaar hai ya saza! As you all said the one whom we love the most also can hurt us the most? why is that? Is it because we expect love from them and then when they do something that hurts us then it kills because we are so used to their love??

But a brilliant scene by Arjuhi! btw nice topic manoj!
Originally posted by gemini1217

Awesum post............:):):):)
wweelllll written...............:):):):)
n yesterdayssss episode was jus speechless.............
No wordssss can expresss yesterdayssss episode!!!!!!
It was jus out if world!!!!!!!!!!!
ya true love ho ya kal ka episode they cant be restricted in words😊
Originally posted by wida

love can bee understand withotu sayign it
you see arjun had realised that arohi loves himm
butttt she didnt say anythign so he thought that he was wrongg...

i dont know if love hurts or nott..
even i was saying that glad even u agree my take on true love n abt the Q even i dont hav an answer😕
Originally posted by smilingpurvi15

one of d bst episode of both kmh1 n kmh2...
hats of to arjuhi...!!
der is no word to expess my feeling...!!!
so true dear😃 the best of the bestest epi
Originally posted by priyalganwani

jab pyaar karne ki himat kar sakte hai toh dard sehne ki bhi karni chahiye
pyaar sab kuch sikha deta hai bas yeh hai ki pyaar kitna sacha hai

ohh god mujhe kya hua hai itni senti baatien i have 2 go to d doc

Hey I think i need to go to the docs too! Its manoj's post its made me write things that i dont normally say. Just read my post above^^ I was really surprised when I read what I had wrote! 😉