Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
guys....you want karan back so do i...infact for me both ranchod-karan are same soul...no difference in them at all.....

but then more than karan...i feel so sad for abha.....once karan comes back or if she gets to know that all while she was living with ranchod....all while she was seeing him as her husband...soulmate....she will die thousand deaths.....

it will be so pricking for her....infact all her life that her heart deceive on recognising her husband....all that moments spents with ranchod will flash her mind....and she will stress herself and thinks that she have betrayed karan......she have betrayed her unborn child.....

karan coming back i am happy....but when abha knows the truth.....she will die thousand deaths.....

ranchod-abha relationship will be sour too....abha will hate him for playing with her emotions and feelings.....

her relationship with karan will not be the same....the ranchod factor will affect her......how could she fail to recognise her own husband karan......

maasi track is out....

now the next track would be of course ranchod hatred for his father.....though he will continue his duties of taking care of abha....and also once karan comes back....more difficulties in store for abha in the form of agnipariksha.....

you guys remember the scenes when karan was not found...abha saw his photo and cries....and she told to karan's photo that once she comes back...she hope karan doesn't suspect her....because she knows how it was living with an unknown man who resembles just like her own husband......that words does have some meaning in the future...because abha's fate is not bed of roses...through the roses she needs to walk in thorns too.....

more complications in relationship.......

even if karan come fast...her guilt will kill her one sec by one sec.....of failing to recognise her husband....and living with another man......

no women behaves normal after knowing that the man she accepts her husband is not her husband at all.....even if her real husband comes back......its sure tough test for abha in future.....

karan coming back....everyone is happy so do i....but then what abha will suffer mentally is just too sad to watch.....

the story is going ram-bharat way....and after that ram-sita way.....

karan(ram)-ranchod(bharat).....karan is not in his palace...he have gave responsiblity to ranchod to take care of the family....and ranchod is taking care of the family like what his elder brother have said to him.....

now when karan finishes his banwaas.....it will go the agnipariksha way....though it was ravan in ramayana....and here its ranchod....his younger brother

i just hope when karan comes back.....he understands the situations and love abha the same way he does forever....well he does....even more more more than that

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

thanx for agreeing.....
Mages thumbnail

thanx yaar....i thought you guys won't agree with me....since you love karan...even i love karan...but then problems are not solved even if karan comes back....
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This will definitely be interesting to see play out...Abha will have a though time but don't forget ABHA IS OUR STRONGEST BAHU πŸ˜›
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shas3

This will definitely be interesting to see play out...Abha will have a though time but don't forget ABHA IS OUR STRONGEST BAHU πŸ˜›

yup it will be intesting to watch...but then so much pain for abha but in the end she knows how to overcome it completely....
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I actually do agree here.

Watching the past episdoes, I really started to like Ranchod's character and I also appreciate what he's trying to do. Yet the one thing I can't accept is him playing with Abha's feelings and emotions.

It's nice to see the returned glow on Abha's face from the happiness of having gotten back her "Karan". But, somewhere down there's this uneasiness in seeing her like this. As much as I love to see Abha smiling, I don't want it to happen like this.

And finally, when Karan returns, I don't want there to be any misunderstanding in their relationship. I agree that Abha will shatter when she finds out that Ranchod was posing to be Karan. However, I just hope Karan's understanding of the situation.
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😊 

Well good Post Mages 😊,

your ri8 when Karan will be back Abha will indeed be in a gr8 dilemma as to how did she make d mistake of recognizing her husband.  These rajshri's ultimate story is to show the love and unity,that it can work wonders  their theme itself is dis be it a Movie or a serial. As you may be knowing dey even had another serial named Who rehne waali which ran for 6 years on Sahara one dat too had d same theme she went through agnipariksha of 40 days and so on…..

Well there too Rani / Pari (Reena Kapoor) being the main lead was some what portrayed in d same manner, there too she changed all wrong people with her love and Ramji (D same statues as they r in YMGGK) as here Abha is doing . Well  so I guess this too will go d same way as that of WRWMK .   

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after watching yesterday's episode...........i too felt the same,now she need to bear the fact that this karan is sid and no one knows that karan is alive and considers he is dead............i dont know how she is gng to balance these two thngs................i feel like crying
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u!!poor aha will be in a dilemma!!!!!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, it seems to be heading that way ..But then they have always shown Karan to be broad minded ... and so i dont belive he will suspect Abha as he knows he is the one who sent Ranchod to take care of and help Abha  .... But  Abha herself will feel miserable ...  hope Sid lets Abha know soon , to save herself from  this guilt later ... the more time passes the more harder it will be ....