Mark of Excellence & Brilliance- Chaar Chaand Perf - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
excilient post rooj..all of them very true👏

In the last week or so I have seen new acting standards by both, especially YM. Their Comedy standards have risen much, much higher!

Romance main toh KT takes the cake and YM follows!😳😳

Serious acting, although both need to work on a lot but in the end they both manage to give us excellent performances! 👏

kt and yashu both their chemistry are amazing and they make all scene as natrual as it is..excileitn preformance both and they deserve all star⭐️
nice song choice..excilient
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
@ Veena and Zenny:

I'll come back later for ur responses with my tids and bits and pieces where I thought something was a miss on both parties...KT missing the most...

@ deepali

same to u...

neways thanks!

@rooji

meri duffer jaan! this is not about comparison between kt and ym. we are not comparing them and saying kaun ziyada miss karta hai, kaun ziyada falter karta hai. my reply was regarding their place in the tv industry right now with regards to their acting skills and in comparison with other actors and actresses of TV 😊 like i said YM is one of the best actresses today and KT is one of the best actors. but are they THE BEST? hopefully, in the future but not right now.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zennnn

@rooji

meri duffer jaan! this is not about comparison between kt and ym like veena says and i agree. we are not comparing them and saying kaun ziyada slip karta hai, kaun ziyada falter karta hai. my reply was regarding their place in the tv industry right now with regards to their acting skills and in comparison with other actors and actresses of TV 😊 like i said YM is one of the best actresses today and KT is one of the best actors. but are they THE BEST? hopefully, in the future but not right now.

toh main kaunsa duno ko compare kar rahi hoon...opinion de rahi hoon...lol

but yes they are best jodi but as far as being best actors and actress in the industry...hmmm

@rooji

really?! par mujhey tu yahi laga! 🤣 lmaooo! JK! chill kar yaar!

aur kya 'hmmm'? mujhey code language samajh mein nahi aati? specify kar! 

edited. sowee double post.   Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Guruji🤗 apt song choice... Yasharan😍 no words to describe.. they are unbeatable jodi onscreen that spells magic and magic😍
Hey rooj  
Very well put dear Kt/Ym together are the bestest 😊

Hey @ veena I agree I also

Yashus acting has never hit a down point..too much

at the  most it goes to being  just above average or it is always too good ..she has been really very consistent

Kt is a fine actor too 

But together they make a wonderful on screen pair and If we compare the other  scenes then we can easily make out  that the scenes where theya re togetehr on screen have a touch of magic  

To me yashu is even better than the rest .

.I dont want to take any names and get into trouble with other forums ( i have seen all of

them closely ) and this is my personal views only

n She has an amazing variety of expressions and each time adds a new touch to them  

Ofcourse theya re young and still there is a lot of scope for betterment in the areas where

they are perceived to be little weak individually

But as an onscreen pair they simply rock!!! 

Yasharan are really the best   and the long is lovley
Originally posted by zennnn

@rooji

really?! par mujhey tu yahi laga! 🤣 lmaooo! JK! chill kar yaar!

aur kya 'hmmm'? mujhey code language samajh mein nahi aati? specify kar! 

tera mazak mere ko nahi samajh main ata...U always mistake me tho😆

no seriously I saw some down points in Yashu, maybe coz the way I see acting...and the same with KT. I think apart, they don't perform well, even together they are not good.

as for yashu being consistent...well idk but sometimes I see more of her than khanak. im talking bout earlier comparisons but then again even KT's earlier comparisons are different than now. 

Hmmmm was for that i don't agree and i just explained it...
The point of this post was to appreciate yasharan not criticize them so im gonna stop here. lol

i'll be back with my full detailed comment of where they stand and how they have improved and done every emotions!