Mark of Excellence & Brilliance- Chaar Chaand Perf

Posted: 13 years ago

I know another Topic...Ok i want to start with a song as usual...

"Shining Star"

You're my shining star,
that is what you are
There is no one like you baby
Angels everywhere
Everytime you're near
You will always be my baby

Baby when you do the things you do
I wanna be close to you
'Cause I need to feel your every move
Baby I can never say how much
( I )I need your touch
( I )I can't get enough
'Cause you know what you do turn me on oh yeah

You're my shining star,
that is what you are
There is no one like you baby
Angels everywhere
Everytime you're near
You will always be my baby

So That is out of the way...this is dedicated to KT and YM acting!

In the last week or so I have seen new acting standards by both, especially YM. Their Comedy standards have risen much, much higher!

Romance main toh KT takes the cake and YM follows!

Serious acting, although both need to work on a lot but in the end they both manage to give us excellent performances!

Comedy main toh...def. new standards! Both need to grip on the timings right now but they will surely get it soon!

Being themselvesπŸ˜† woh toh...Kya kehna abb usska...

Anyways I want to go back to all their scenes and mention each and every single of them where I thought their acting was just too good...

I will do that but for now I wanted to make this post appreciating our two "Bhurtals"πŸ˜†

PS: will be back with updated version soon!
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago

Edited....

Wow Rooj.. very nice!!! Apt song!! Shining ShaNak...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yes they are something this duo! their ability to keep us hooked alone goes to speak millions of things. Short yet sweet and simple yet beautiful.. that is ShaNak for us.. and KT/YM portray ShaNak brilliantly.. Nothing or no one else shall do!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
superb rooj
 they truly deserve all d appreciation
 they have taken acting to a new level n have proved time n again tht no1 will ever beat them in acting

b it comedy romance serious or just plain random scenes they do it like never b4
 love u yasharan fr d fab entertainment u give us

Idk what it is but from all the actings I have seen as Jodis, Yasharan takes the cake hands down and I am not being biased because I always analyzed something or someone based on what I see and shut everything else before judging.

Take Tuesday's scene the way KT acted as the son, he made it look like so natural as if he was really sunil's son.

Then that whole scene where Sunavi are fighting, he just stands there and listen to their convos.

Sometimes I feel that now they are starting to shoot most scenes only once hence yesterday scene with so many shanak scenes...It was superb!
Originally posted by jparker

Edited....

Wow Rooj.. very nice!!! Apt song!! Shining ShaNak...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yes they are something this duo! their ability to keep us hooked alone goes to speak millions of things. Short yet sweet and simple yet beautiful.. that is ShaNak for us.. and KT/YM portray ShaNak brilliantly.. Nothing or no one else shall do!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank You ji...I'll be updating this post in details soon

btw the song is from Backstreet Boys album! It was so apt!
completely agree wid u rooj
 they r just so natural cause in comedy any body can go overboard but these 2 have their hold on acting so well tht they know how to perform
 kt is the most n only versatile actor i have seen
 n as fr yashu no1 like her call me biased yes i am but its a fact no1 like her shes superb wen it comes to emotion n enacting even a casual scene
Agree with you Rooj. Comedy and Romance me apna budthals are unbeatable!πŸ‘
Shining Stars !!!!!!
Haaaayee....What a Perfect Combo - KT/YM

Waiting eagerly for your analysis .. Do add a dash of Yasharan to it !!!!!!
Hahahhhaaaahahhhha
Agreed!!

ShaNak and KT and Yash at a whole new level.
They never cease to raise the bar.. and that to on themselves.
Hats off!!!

Love them.. and love ShaNak!!
Kari:

honestly they are superb however I beg to differ with Yashu being the best actress...Idk but I think Rati is really, really good. Not over dose in anything and so far she has done well...

as for Yashu, a lot to learn but she is excellent in her own way

now for KT even I agree, he is by far the most versatile actor but then so is Arjun Bij. He is good too but not as amazing as KT.

I even loved Ram

but when it comes to Jodis Yasharan take the cake hands down!

@ gaayu: thank you ji...Idk but i think with comedy, they are so down to earth people that it comes natural to them.it's like they are being themselves rather than acting

@ Shalnuts: LMAO marwana hai kya?🀣🀣