Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

kesar mom  does care for her doughter but her situation wont allow๐Ÿ˜Š
Amma 's job to taunt prat , If she stoped blaming then show wont last longer ๐Ÿ˜Š 

you are so right๐Ÿ˜‰... the saxenas are not so different from the thakurs in the end the both treating daughter in law and sister in law very poorly. Amma, SS, and Shakti, keep picking on pratz, while Dadi, and Aarushi doing it from the time Komal, enter that home, now Nainaji is doing it too ready to blame komal.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mia03

you are so right๐Ÿ˜‰... the saxenas are not so different from the thakurs in the end the both treating daughter in law and sister in law very poorly. Amma, SS, and Shakti, keep picking on pratz, while Dadi, and Aarushi doing it from the time Komal, enter that home, now Nainaji is doing it too ready to blame komal.

and the irony is that neither P nor Komal tattle to their maikes how they are treated in their sasurals ......... imagine if they were the types that go blabbing to their parents ......... I wonder who would be more vicious in retaliation............ Amma probably will win hands down ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

totally agree wid u dii lovely and matured thoughts very well said

THANKS Muskaan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mitu_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_raj

i am wait for u next thought plzzzzzzz send me pm ok 

As you know i dont write my thought, this was THE 1 st time i posted , however i share via pm with my IF friends๐Ÿ˜Š or rep post ,  if i write next time will pm you
thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elvira22

Agree  W*H uuuuuuu .... still such things  happens ........
 love ME promo .... I dont think  will gt   some cute scene of kriya  in ME.... bcoz bth r on strike.......

Thanx Elvira
yes we can hope for kriya scene . 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dhanewat aap ka darling apni thoughts share karnay kay liye i always tell u share ur thoughts u write well maano toh baat hai na i will write my detailed phd later using hubbys mobile
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

After seing today's episode & promo i would like to share my thoughts

that krishna was fealling guilty  when prat was looking at her.

Krishna has already began to feel guilty ..it was Amma's pride in her son that was causing discomfort and also Pratigya's words in the adda when she talks about expectation and happiness of his parents.
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life

Well Said Mitaly..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..It is all very well to say that I will not bear this torture, I will live independently..but when this words cannot be sustained by  action's , they remain just that ..empty words..Kesar  is spouting empty words..It will take another year for her to find some work, I suppose ..[if the trend is anything to go by]

in other point she poined prat that she is not respectfull daughter in low
acording to her women who covers head and obay older 's comments are respectfull . these thoughts are still exits ..

They are older generation who still go by the feudal laws ..and she is from village ..so from her POV..P will appear quite exotic specimen.

and my holi's ME  promo thought
i like the promo ,

the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind
PLS do not bashing me .๐Ÿ˜Š& sorry if  spelling mistakes  as my english is not that strong .๐Ÿ˜Š

Not only that..Do not put up with hooliganism and hooligans , who use Holi as a pretext to feel you up..Fight back !! would be another message.
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting thoughts on the promo. If you take it at face value its quite shocking and very one dimensional. Delve deeper and you can make out the message the CV's are trying to send out. That such behaviour can not/and should not be tolerated in the name of 'Holi'. What clicked for me was that i felt Krish was the only one not 'in' character because of what he said. They used him to say what many say when such 'masti' takes place during that time. Funny isnt it that Holi is a religious festival yet they are people who turn a blind eye to such behaviour.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaye humri sweety...

bade achhe vichar hai aapke..

Kesmma was ewww.. I hate her..

But, ekko baat bataye... My krishu... was looking sho shweet in the ME promo..