Pratigya

My thoughts

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After seing today's episode & promo i would like to share my thoughts
that krishna was fealling guilty  when prat was looking at her.
when kesar's mom found out that her daughter was tried to killed but her reaction was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she is thanking god that her daughter is a live instate of  supporting kesar  .  
I think because she is worried about her futur and her grandchild's futur
this is msg by CVS that when person is not educated and depend on someone cant decide to  move on own's life
in other point she poined prat that she is not respectfull daughter in low
acording to her women who covers head and obay older 's comments are respectfull . these thoughts are still exits ..
and my holi's ME  promo thought
i like the promo ,

the CVs want to show what's happening  in the name of holi celebrations 
 When Krishna  says ' Bura na maano, holi hain'
as we know that krish never ever allow anyone to touch prat but he is unaware of cause of bhang
so another msg by  cvs dont drink that much that cant see what going on . 
many take adv  of  and abuse  girls in the name  of  the holi
like toching and saying   it's holi, don't mind
PLS do not bashing me .๐Ÿ˜Š& sorry if  spelling mistakes  as my english is not that strong .๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ya sis i agree in every aspect of this post,ya speciall most poor man's of india does the same thing๐Ÿ˜ก
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid u dii lovely and matured thoughts very well said
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Agree  W*H uuuuuuu .... still such things  happens ........
 love ME promo .... I dont think  will gt   some cute scene of kriya  in ME.... bcoz bth r on strike.......
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Mitaly, great thoughts!
Yes, i think kesar's mai doesn't want to hear these sort of facts from kesar cos she's the sort who thinks women should be grateful for a roof over their heads, and also, she would probably be ashamed at the thought of taking her pregnant daughter home where other people would talk.

Krishna is feeling guilty, but they both need to think before saying hurtful things to each other, they're both immature.

The holi ME looks like its gonna be a good one, lets see where it takes kriya๐Ÿ˜Š
Mitu_ thumbnail
[QUOTE=suk4]Hi Mitaly, great thoughts!

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, i think kesar's mai doesn't want to hear these sort of facts from kesar cos she's the sort who thinks women should be grateful for a roof over their heads, and also, she would probably be ashamed at the thought of taking her pregnant daughter home where other people would talk.

yes because of the society  & $  she cant take her home..
she said for women its normal to hit by man which is exit in realities . 

Krishna is feeling guilty, but they both need to think before saying hurtful things to each other, they're both immature.
 he holi ME looks like its gonna be a good one, lets see where it takes kriyaSmile

Krishna need good advice

He never learned such thing in the school nor by family  now he suddenly hearing all these things from prat , so he's thoughts wont change like express it will be more like local ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shrutisinha thumbnail
hey mitaly in my secen kesar mom will not care kesar she unedcated women she falt to see thakur house that why see say to kesar ........i hate amma ๐Ÿ˜กshe all blame to pratigay
Mitu_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrutisinha

hey mitaly in my secen kesar mom will not care kesar she unedcated women she falt to see thakur house that why see say to kesar ........i hate amma ๐Ÿ˜กshe all blame to pratigay

kesar mom  does care for her doughter but her situation wont allow๐Ÿ˜Š
Amma 's job to taunt prat , If she stoped blaming then show wont last longer ๐Ÿ˜Š 
shrutisinha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

Amma 's job to taunt prat , If she stoped blaming then show wont last longer ๐Ÿ˜Š 

amma blame over yrrrrrrr 
shweta_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

yaah u say true amma stoped blaming then show wont last longer