•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Epi starts with,Maruti coming to home tensed. Sushila sees him and asks Sonali to take bag from his hand. Maruti doesn't give bag to Sonali and says he will keep it. Sushila is surprised. She asks him, what so important in the bag? Maruti says nothing in it. He diverts topic and asks whether Damu has come from office? Sushila says he is inside only. Maruti asks about Alka too. Sonali tells she has gone out for shopping. Maruti says good then. Sushila is confused and asks him what so good in this? Maruti doesn't reply to Sushila but he call out for Damu. Damu comes outside from his room. Maruti says lets come with me. Damu is hesitant and says Alka will come now. Maruti asks him are you scared of your wife? You were not afraid of your school teacher even, when you were in school. Maruti insist him to come with him. Sushila asks him where is he going with Damu? Maruti says cant he go out with his son? He takes Damu out with him.

Niru comes to Shardaa and asks him where almonds has gone? Shardaa says she has kept that into kitchen for her husband. Its his age now to eat good to become healthy. What's the use of giving good food to mental father. Niru says she brought it from her money as doctor advised same for Vishwa. Shardaa says you are throwing too many tantrums of your money. Till now they were eating for free only in this house. Consider that I took almomds as fee to make them stay here. Niru says if that's the case I will not stay here anymore. I was paying rent to you over here instead of that I will pay that somewhere else. Shardaa says fine, go from here now. Niru goes inside.

Damu and Maruti are having drinks together. He says after one age a father should become friend of their son ( I don't know why his every theory is not for Sarjaa?🀒) After retirement he will give big treat to everyone. And after that daily he will get up in the morning and will secretly watch Chandu wearing police officer uniform. Damu smiles.  Maruti is emotional and says this retirement is very risky thing. Every father expects that his children are on good track before his retirement. But unfortunately his one son has gone off the track. He turns to Damu and says but you are still on good track. After some days Sonali will get married, Chandu will become police officer then everything will be fine. They continue to drink.

Alka comes to home and appologies to Sushila for coming late. Sushila says its ok. Alka asks about Damu. Sonali says he has gone out with baba. Alka asks where? Sonali says don't worry baba has not run away with your husband. Cant he take his son out? Sushila asks Sonali to keep quite and call everyone for dinner. Sonali goes out.

Niru takes her bag and about to leave. She searches her bag for money but couldn't find it. Shardaa comes there with Albela and asks her what happened? Niru asks her if someone came to room after she left. Her money is not there. Shardaa fires her for blaming that she has stolen money. She says you might have lost money yourself and now putting blame on me? She asks Niru you were leaving right. Then what happened now? Niru is silent. Shardaa says to herself now she can control Niru. She was throwing lots of tantrums because of money. But she doesn't know what Shardaa Dubey can do. She has to pay heavily for going cross with her.

Maruti and Damu are still drinking and they are bit overdrunk. Maruti says one thing is really important in this city. To have your own house. Damu says that's where you are absolutely right. He wants to share one secret with him. But don't tell about it to Alka. He says he and Alka has invested money in the flat. Maruti is happy and says his all tensions are gone now. Damu says flat is really good. It has one bedroom and kitchen. Maruti is happy, he says absolutely fine. Damu continues plus its in good society. Not like this chawl. Maruti says that correct, it should be at good place. Damu says I and Alka will go and stay there. Maruti says why Alka and you only? We all will go. Damu says no that flat is for me and Alka only go and we will stay there. Maruti is shocked. Damu continues once we will move to flat dream of Alka will come true. Maruti helplessly says you thought about dream of Alka, but not my dreams? Damu replies what baba? Who stays in joint family now a day? And moreover Alka said this to me before marriage that we will stay separate. Maruti asks from where you managed so much money? Damu saus don't you remember? You only gave it. Maruti is more shocked. He asks when I gave the money? Damu says Alka came to you to take signature and you signed the papers. Maruti remembers that once Alka came in hurry and asks him to sign some papers urgently. He too signed without reading papers. He is upset as his own son cheated him. Sonali is standing in corner and here all this. She is upset too as Damu cheated Maruti. She thinks she need to tell this to someone. But to whom? Shall I tell aai? But she doesn't think its good. She decides to tell about it to Sarjaa.

Sarjaa is busy in doing exercise. Sonali comes and says dada you don't know what Damu dada did. Sarjaa asks her what happened? She says first lets go to home. Sarjaa says Sonali calm down and tell me. Sonali tells everything to Sarjaa and he is shocked (The way this scene shot was really good. They didn't show Sonali telling everything. But she just says one line and Sarjaa drops his dumbbells with shock)

Sarjaa angrily comes to home and without even taking permission enters into Damu's room. He starts searching his room. Alka asks him what he is doing. But he doesn't listen. Alka calls Sushila. Sushila tries to stop him but Sarjaa doesn't stop. Alka asks whether he has started his gundagardi in home too? Sarjaa is angry and warns Alka not to interfere, else he will not think once before slapping her even. Sushila asks him and Sonali what happened but they don't reply. Damu and Maruti comes to home and Alka runs to him to complain about Sarjaa. Sarjaa is still searching their room. When Alka tells him about Sarjaa, Damu starts shouting Sarjaa's name. Sarjaa found the paper and comes outside. He shows paper and asks them this is what you were trying to hide? You cheated your own father by taking his signature.  Everyone is shocked. Sarjaa continues I had expected this from your wife, but I never thought you will do something like that. I am goonda but at least don't cheat my father like this. He tells Sushila see what your son has done. You were showering all your love on him and he took advantage of that only. Sushila is shocked too. Maruti comes forward near Sarjaa and he slaps Sarjaa.😑😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑

My commets ' Episode was good. Specially last part. But I never thought Maruti will slap Sarjaa in this case' Why to slap him, when other deserved it.

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
i just knew that sarja would get slapped!....maruti is too stuck in his thought that sarja is nikamma to realize that he is a good son....and i know maruti will throw in that "oh well what good have YOU done to say anything to anyone else".....feel bad for the guy......naina
thanks darshu , again i missed todays episode and this was 2nd time ,

well i feel sorry for Niru and wats wrong with Maruti , well sarja can tare down those papers , if they are original nothing can be done ,

Love sarja want chandu to be there and take sarja's side , maruti will be forced to think ...........
thanks for the update. God, Maruti smacked Sarja when Damu is the bad son. When is he going to learn that Sarja is not bad and that he really cares for their family.
thanxx 4 the update
OMG im shocked dat maruti slapped sarjaa i thought he ws gunna slap damu LOL
XX
<3
Thanks for the update Darshu diii........πŸ€—

it was really heartwrenching to see Maruti slapped Sarja.πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­..... when Damu deserved that..😑.......