bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒI find Nattukaka the cutest of the lot......the way he walks, talks, argues, speaks in English and his innocent expressions.......he completely rocks...πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I found Jethala's expressions adorable when Bapuji scold him and he becomes speachless πŸ€£
prcns thumbnail
i find Tappu cutest of all, n also strangely, BaghaaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............Baghaa is so child-like n funny.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel tappu and sonu the cutest
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
He is one of the best actors of the show and one of the important reasons why I LOVE watching this show. the way he irritates Jetha , his antics, his dancing his weird schemes and solutions for Jetha and Jetha's reactions are worth watching and would make almost anyone laugh !! πŸ‘ I have said this many times but saying once again Nattu Kaka rocks !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

He is one of the best actors of the show and one of the important reasons why I LOVE watching this show. the way he irritates Jetha , his antics, his dancing his weird schemes and solutions for Jetha and Jetha's reactions are worth watching and would make almost anyone laugh !! πŸ‘ I have said this many times but saying once again Nattu Kaka rocks !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

ClapI so agree just love watching him and his innocent actions....he totally rocks....God Bless Him...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like Nattukaka's English..Its really awesome and perfect.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the way he answers the call is nice
hello,gada electronic nattu kaka here
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think I could call Natu Kaka cute πŸ˜† - funny allright 🀣 And even Baga is damn funny... Cute would be Sonu - she is a sweet childπŸ˜›