Weird twisted relations

gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I tink the family dynamics of purva and co is just blinking weird purva marrying her sisters husband stealing prem literally stealing her sisters husband her house she is selfish she married mihir to save her sisters house but what did she do she Stole everything On top of that just because she is pregnant with mihir child her perfect family prem has to go n even though she will say that she would rather sacrifice her own child deep down she wouldn't coz she is selfish n cunning she took her sisters husband her house so she should have given her sisters baby to smriti I'd like to see if she would hand her blinking precious baby to smirti in replace of prem no she wouldn't coz she is greedy n not Like smriti you has watched her selfish sister take everything wat has purva given smriti nothing and mihir he is disgusting pathetic man jus coz his new wife is carrying his second child he jus gives away his first son coz it's with smriti so much injustice to smriti character if I had a sister like purva who did wat she did I slap her n mihir take my child and tell them to get stuffedEdited by gia_k - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😆 your post made me laugh!!..... i guess you don't like the 'Im Married To Mahir' Purva...

it's alright neither do i.... Cv's have definitely lost the plot!! ðŸ¤”it's a shame though because i liked Purva before she got married

Rani x

sonia1208 thumbnail
lool yeahh !! ur post was quite hilarious .. prr every coin has 2 phases .. =D .. may ur right .. :P i appreciate ur thinking .. :P
--chandni-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ahah thats so funnyyy but true as wellll
i mean mihir and smritiii should be togetherrrr...they make abetter couple than mihir and purvaaa
it was okay when purva and mihir were married but after they started being actually "married" lol it was just whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i loved the mihir smriti jodiii
for some reason i think purva is gonna lose the baby because she always stressed and gets like pains all the timeeee
so lets see wat happens
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the show cos of this it's a bit of a sick set up and your right smriti should give purva a good slap and take her son back.
sandyvrits thumbnail
you guys made me laugh :) :) :)
i hate purva😡..shown to be always thinking abt others but never in the right direction 🤔
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like shamal das thinking he is the only one who has madam purvi Sussed out well done shamal das u speak the truth wise man and purva only mentioned once about giving her baby selfish witch she don't care about smriti only herself I want her to give her baby to smriti or Rama what kind of human is she she lost puchki so she should pay price not smriti what makes me sooo mad is everyone keeps on saying like Akashi oh purva is suffering how about poor smriti purva thinks she is the queen of Sheba arghhhhh she makes me mad she is not selfless but selfish hope smriti gets all the hapiness and purva n mihir fall flat on their face stupid familyEdited by gia_k - 13 years ago