Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Clear my Misunderstanding

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
who is going switzerland???? Gohem Or RaJi???
ya dhawaal and Kinjal

clear this misunderstanding of mines,

it be gratefull.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks to Suk (fanbidaai) who posted this link on the forum πŸ‘πŸΌ

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhlu94_infomer-aunty_shortfilms#from=embed

-GayabCat- thumbnail
What? Gohem? Switzerland? That's the biggest joke ave ever heard?
Gohem honeymood switzerland omg am going nuts over here, aehem going to kill gopi totally
-GayabCat- thumbnail
I have seen this video just now? Am shocked and am going nuts in my unwell state, gohem switzerland uh ho, aehem gnna murder her totally :( hope this fact turns out true,
6 days nafisa not even a single talk, and haven't even been on the forum :( great to talk to u now
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

What? Gohem? Switzerland? That's the biggest joke ave ever heard?
Gohem honeymood switzerland omg am going nuts over here, aehem going to kill gopi totally

πŸ˜† Totally.
πŸ˜› Others have suggested his going to leave her at the airport, but personally because his family is going to ask him on his return he won't do that, but he will leave her in the room the whole time, she is not going to see any sites nothing, she will sleep on the floorπŸ˜†, like at home. Though she is going to be left out, but still i cannot wait to see it happen. I'm so impatient, i want to jump to next week already.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

I have seen this video just now? Am shocked and am going nuts in my unwell state, gohem switzerland uh ho, aehem gnna murder her totally :( hope this fact turns out true,
6 days nafisa not even a single talk, and haven't even been on the forum :( great to talk to u now

i missed you too Ayesha, don't stay away for so long, we have a competition remember to get to be dazzlers, don't disappear on me again, are you not feeling well, are you ok now?
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ayesha  dont worry aham isnt going to kill gopi in fact the production house is coming up with something big.  so chugalkor aunty from sbs said that Gopi n aham are going to  switzerland on honeymoon.  i think may be not honeymoon but aham is going on a business trip so nani says that Gopi goes with aham  for a few days, i am sure that we will see Gopi in western wear n with her new makeover look stunning.

Can you imagine aham buys gopi a dress  he tells her that as they are going to dinner with client that she should wear a  black n silver dress tightly fitted so you can see her curves.   He tells her he will meet her downstair in lobby, she gets dressed but is uncomfortable  but decides if this is what ahamji wants.  She walks out of the lift  the client see her first mr modi here comes your beautiful wife, Aham turns round
 he cant take his eyes off she walks up to him  he introduces her to the client she greets them, Aham holds her hand n walks  to dinner

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Aww, yea just been unwell and fed up with the show thanks allah am fine now, yeh competition ye I forgot about it, thnks for reminding, ur pure ahead of me :(
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

πŸ˜† Totally.
πŸ˜› Others have suggested his going to leave her at the airport, but personally because his family is going to ask him on his return he won't do that, but he will leave her in the room the whole time, she is not going to see any sites nothing, she will sleep on the floorπŸ˜†, like at home. Though she is going to be left out, but still i cannot wait to see it happen. I'm so impatient, i want to jump to next week already.

at least i have hope nafisa   i dont think he will leave her at airport or room, because remember nani will ask gopi to tell her everything n if she says she just stayed in her room then nani will get angry with aham
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Yea suk ben but I don't believe the cvs anymore