I think I need a break too..!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
dont worry yaar...! the cvs will soon come up with passionate abhiya scenes...i hope so they do....nahi toh trps ka kya hoga?????
hey dear 🤗

now if the biggest fan like you feel this way,  then one cant imagine what the rest of us might feel😆, but hey sweetheart don't let  the actors or the show get into your nerves, its not worth it! they are not worth it.

so you are taking a break but not quiting the show i assume😊  so you still have hope that show might  get back to the track! 

unlike me! as i am quiting for good, cause i have a feeling that with its currant stupid track this show wont last long, mark my words

hey forget about it and enjoy your holidays with your loved ones wish you all the best in everything you do, and  God bless you

love ya❤️

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
I dont mind even if they show AbhiYa for a minute..
just make it worthwhile...show something new and something that makes sense? because i'm sure everyones tired of the " Piya, Tum siddharth se dur raho woh acha aadmi nai hai--tum kaun hote ho mujhe sawaal puchne wale? " ........and other shit like that.

....Abhay is the hero. So dude, u NEED to BEHAVE  like one??! do something,stop her, get back into action...make siddharth back-out of this cheap game! WHEN will you?!?
its getting annoying now. *sigh*..i will have to quit watching this show if this continues.... =)
... Theyre spoiling the show, thats all can say.
Edited by -Humaira- - 13 years ago
i think there are ups and downs in the scripts earlier also during maithili time or piya detectivity time this serial was getting boring ,i had left it ,it happens ,evry day evry episode cant fullfill we have right to make our choices ,the forum people are just small  part of big population it quite funny that people think  with this track the show will end 😆,on a serious note i also get bored these days but i am looking forward to it because i dont watch any other show and my favourate serial kaali ek agnipariksha  is over😭so i have to watch this.
nice..post..completely..agree with you:)i like ur post always:)yeah about abhiya..the show is losing its charm...bt dont worry...everything..gonna be okay..we might see abhiya's scenes...in the up coming..epis...:)and about vivian...:(hmm..what can i saw...i was felt like crying...:(bt we should'nt worry...as he not gonna marry her;D..may be..,SORRY..if my words hurt any1..anyway...once again agree with u:)if we like him..he should also respect us..i mean...everyone has their own openion...!
i am just wishing that the olden-golden days of ABHIYA comes back...

hi,,
m postin  after many days ...........nd the reason for this is ki now m bored....i mean this serial is now going nowhere guys...whats this???kaayka achaaar nd kaayka pregnancyyy...kuch bhii...m sorry to say but this is utter crap....v want abhiyaaa now...the show is now going as though shankar and misha are the leads....hope the CVS  r listening to us😕