Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

You too leaving!!!😲🀒

I know PKYEK lost its charm but wish soon we will see a change in the story and you will back with your lovely posts. Now a days already missed your posts.😭

I want to give you a big πŸ€—..... ohhh gooooood thanks for such a topic.... joh meine nahi likhi woh tumne likh diya.... an other πŸ€—lau free mein hai.... 
Ohhh goooood I am fed up πŸ˜‘😑 ufffffffffff what's going on..... really feeling like killing everybody around me... πŸ˜‘ 

Yeh kya torture hai... chor bhi nahi sakti, addicted joh hoon... πŸ˜­ Ohhh gooooooooood please bachao... 
3 weeks se torture pe torture... no Abhay, no Abhiya and no good dialogues.... please CV's and Ekta ji... we need our old PKYEK back... πŸ˜­

Are you serious about Vivian complaining ??? πŸ˜² Aiiiiiiiiiiiiie πŸ˜• Ab kya hoga.... 
And yes I accepted his choice because I love him, adore him but mein jab hi Vahbbiz ke naam sunti hoon with Vivian... πŸ˜• but phir bhi accept kya cause he is happy with her.... 

Yeah I think you need a break... actually we all need a break.... ufffffff πŸ˜‘ 
sumana-13 thumbnail
 guys even I'm fed up of this creative team, hope inko tsunami le jaye apne saath, ya super moon kuch kamaal dikhaye, nahin to I'll throw them into Fukushima..... and get new creatives πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww dear...firstly a tight hug to you...πŸ€—and no matter what...the title of biggest AbhiYA/ViSu's is yours....πŸ‘πŸΌi agree dear as abhiya fans this is a very low phase....the passion and intensity of the show is slowly being eroded due to the poor handling of the track...it is disheartening and disappointing...but dear it is because of true fans like you and our forum freinds that the forum feels positive and upbeat...πŸ€—i request you all to be positive...i am sure the wait will be worth it...fingers crossed...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's disappointing for all of us who are crazy abhiya fans. Last week I went for a training and after coming back I was so much excited to watch the show. I thought pata nahin kya kya ho chuka hoga.But after watching this week's episodes I think  nothing will happen if I cant see one more week. Story isn't focussing at all on abhiya. But as u said cant leave the show only because of visu.
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After watching todays epi i think even i wil tke a break..honestly..it was so boring..i cant tolerate siya and so less Abhay..jst disgusting..

Originally posted by: sumadear13

guys even I'm fed up of this creative team, hope inko tsunami le jaye apne saath, ya super moon kuch kamaal dikhaye, nahin to I'll throw them into Fukushima..... and get new creatives πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are hilarious dear... πŸ€£ 
Yes right fingers crossed ke tsunami le jaye inne innocent people ko chor kar and Ekta ji le le some IF members ko... there are many here who are better than these creatives. πŸ˜‘
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I mean it from the bottom of my heart..I am in no mood to answer all the sweet love filled posts individually..SO PLEASE TAKE A TIGHT JADDOOKI JHAPPI from me.πŸ€—.here..all of you who took time to read my balbbering & my feelings & loved me so much..I will remain in spirits ..as I have always said..ABHIYA have made a permanent place in my heart..they are etched so ..I will never stop watching as long as VISU are there..who actually wer emy main reason to watch the show..& THIS FORUM of PKYEK is the BEST EVER..one after the other members are such geniuses..adn sweet hearts..mein kisi ek ka naam leke gunah nahin karoongi..I love each & everyone..You have given me so much respect & love which I dont think I really deserve..BUT PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ME>.I will be BACK..IF I GET TEH SAME ONLD ABHIYA BACK..GOD BLESS YOU ALL & LOVE YOU ALL..!! Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can understand how you must be feeling.I don't know what is happening to PKYEK and AbhiYa.The show was going on well....AbhiYa were beautiful and all of a sudden everything became a mess
I just hope that we get back the AbhiYa,the KaPiSha,the PKYEK we loved.
Anyway enjoy your vacationπŸ€—hope to see you back.I'll miss your AbhiYalicious posts.I loved them😳
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you completely, about Abhiya, Abhay, including Vivian's personal life