Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I need a break too..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I cannot beleive that today when I came to forum just few mins ago ..I will read POCA's post first..I came to just see what everyone has to say & thought I will post after that..and I'm telling you..I am TOTALLY TAKEN ABACK by reading Poca's post because that is exactly what I am feeling..Well My complaints or should I say..heart aches are almost similar to Poca..well I will also admit ..I AM GOING TO MY GRAVE ONE DAY AS THE BIGGEST ABHIYA FAN EVER..!! PLEASE NOTE THAT POINT..I will not be able to stop watching this show..EVER..NO ..I will watch it forever it it exists..BUT as POCA says..I think me also am guessing where is all this crap is leading to..I am completely losing hopes..(gosh a positive person like me..saying this..I AM SHOCKED MYSELF..!!)  And friends..I read in one of the posts ..just yesterday ..I think it was OOZY told that VIVU was not happy with the CV's ..and so he was not much seen these days..and now everything is OK..which I had doubts ..but TODAY after seeing them showing ABHAY so..helpless and naive like any other normal human..I thought ..that THIS IS IT..I am sure why VIVU..could have objected & yes that news might be true..and if this is just a scenario of the coming up scenes..THEN FRIENDS I am a very possessive love filled human I cannot see my MOST MOST MOST LOVED  character of ABHAY RAICHAND & PIYA JAISWAL ..GOING TO DRAIN..LIKE THIS..AND mind you I have not watched TVD & I am not a greatest admirer of twilight either..SO FOR ME PKYEK means ABHIYA & VISU..so if they are not shown properly..then I have no no no inspiration what so ever to write anything..I cannot be acting all happy when I am actually NOT..SO I need a break FRIENDS..and I am telling you VIVU ,,..my sweetest heart throb..WHO I ADORE..You know people what I mean..I ADORE HIM..SO MUCH..that I dont think he will ever be able to assess it how much it is..and  really dont care if he dosent..Because when I love someone I do it whole heartedly..and so I have every right to scold him..because I feel I HAVE THAT RIGHT ..as I have made him a part & parcel of my life ..I tell this to VISU also..They live in my thoughts ..now more than I think of my parents yaar come on..!! SO.I suggest ..VIVU..YOU  SHOULD PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT you have just started a AWESOME career..with a dream role & a EVEN MORE DREAMY POPULARITY..which isunbeleivable ..you are Gods special child .so I advise you sweet heart.. to please understand that you are playing a PASSIONATE LOVER ..in a PASSIONATE DARK LOVE STORY..so I feel you should try & refrain from all your hyper excited comments about your personnel love life as..it quiet disturbs the tempo of your die hard fans ..who visualise you as ABHAY & SUKU as PIYA and that YOU ARE IN LOVE..in a passionate love story..yes your personal life should never matter what so ever..AGREED BUT THEORITICALLY ONLY.....IT IS DIFFICULT PRACTICALLY  FOR MANY MANY MANY ..die hard ABHIYA fans like me to listen to things DAY IN & DAY OUT..!!  Yes I am your biggest ever FAN VIVIAN..you accept it or not..Just because you love someone It is not necessary THAT I LOVE THAT PERSON TOO..yes OK I respect your choice..but thats it..nothing more than that ..dont expect us to accept everyone you accept in you life in the way..!! You cannot force us to love some one just because you love them..that is the sad part or should I say reality of life..!! Yes we fans do act unreasonable sometimes..we respond wierdly ..but what to do ..that is reality..because I read the other day that you said..those who love me and are TRUE fans will accept my relation..I dont think it is right..I feel all your fans LOVE YOU..and whether they like you relation with others is their choice..so you cannot do anything to that..!! for eg I saw today..a article about phone numbers thing and I saw Vivu telling ..my mother & teh love of my life..so & so..!! why could he just not mention her name..I mean why do you stress it so much..LOVE OF LIEF ..etc etc..why Why couldnt it just be ..my GF so & so..I mean it really works on our minds..I tell you..though we fanatic fans maybe very few who read all these article about our fav stars to feel connected  ..its not a nice feeling..when we are already getting so less of ABHIAY & over this all these articles..is really getting on my peace of mind..I NEED A BREAK..& also friends I am going on a vacation to London with my family ..in few days so lots of work left..in house front & work front..and even then I would have loved to be here with all the difficulty..but ABHIYA story is nowhere & their passion is just not to be seen..no connections whatsoever..!! as  POCA has rightly said..I am still not able to get over,  that even POCA  has decided like me..!! GOSH THAT IS ONE COINCIDENCE..!! ..it really hutrs to say to you all my sweetest swetoos..BUT I had to vent it out and I DID..!!.. Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i couldnt agree more.
i also love vivian soo much😳, from kasam se days, and even tho it was such a shock to know that he n vahbizz are dating, i accepted it, altho very reluctantly😆
and then all these articles, first he said she's his valentine forever and nw 'love of my life', im feeling very jealous😆  im so stupid i know, but i can't help it.im not usually the jealous type and Im trying really hard to be happy for him, but its really getting on my nerves nw. infact the less i read about his love life, the better it is for my sanity. i only want to know about the show n abhiya.
But im positive we'll get our abhiya back, all shows have their ups n downs, its only a matter of time nw😉 so dnt worry sweety
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hema honestly dnt knw wat 2 say or how to react..bt abt Abhiya i agree..i am jst getting sad by this show these days..wat is happening?come on stop showing Abhay so helpless..its disgustingly infurating..and abt vivian and vahbiz i wont comment really..i understand how u feel and i honestly dnt knw hw i feel so no comments..bt jaana do keep in contact with me even if its only through p.m coz i dnt knw sumhow i honestly love u as a frnd and it wil be hard if u suddenly disappear..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well abt AbhiYa part...i agree....nowadays the magic is gone....i wish the golden days come back when we were able to see lots of AbhiYa scenes.....nowadays they hardly have any scenes together.....i want the magic back

as for VivBiz...i hardly care....its their personal life...if both are happy...so do i....but to be honest vahbiz looks perfect with siddhant rather than vivian.....coming back to reality....VivBiz personal life is none of my concern....but yes i want more articles of the show and their characters and tracks rather than their personal life which have nothing to do with the show.....

for me ViSu and SidBiz matters because they are AbhiYa and SidChi....their personal life is none of my concern and i hardly care what they do in their life......

what matters me is AbhiYa and SidChi...if now i am stuck is because of AbhiYa and SidChi...its the character that made me love ViSu and SidChi even though i love suks always as Dr Riddhima-Siddheswari....even that too i love her because of her characters

my advise just concentrate on AbhiYa..and for SidChi fans just SidChi...and take away the VivBiz factor from the brains.....just like what i am doing....

VivBiz are now together..but in 5 years time nobody knows what will happen to their lives....until they come back to showbiz again...so just chill....their personal life has nothing to do with us though yes i do understand some die-hard vivu fans

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

romantic pls dont be sad and don't go yaar we need u 😊

ur posts r so nice
i am equally frustrated with so less abhiya , god knows what they r upto
they r showing too much of sid thes days
i want  abhiya back yaar

and personal life is personal , we fans should not bother although i can understand ur feelings
some part of me also wishes ki kaash visu ek saath hote
shivani9 thumbnail
what is the problm..😕 n which is the article😕
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwweeeee TR 🤗 🤗 🤗

It break my heart to see the sunshine of this forum sad. I hope with time your heart heals.
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh gosh TR!!! wat can i say..now you are leaving too?? i just read poco's post...:(....bt i totally understand where you are coming from..we all are on the same boat...we love abhay and piya with all our hearts and it hurts a lot to see them destroyed like this...i dont care what heck is going on behind the camera...i just want my old PKYEK and old abhiya back..seriously...i used to go in so much depth and analyze every single emotion attached with abhiya...now i no longer do tht...because wat is there to analyze...even i have stopped being active on this forum...
as far as vivian and his person life is concerned..i don't give a damn as long as my show is not affected...bt it seems like it did get affected at some extent...i don't know where all this is heading...bt i am just keeping up with the show in the hope tht someday we will get our magical abhiya back...
hope to see you back TR!!!..i feel sad tht you'll be away from this forum...bt then...we all are frustrated...so wat to do...
enjoy you break in london....it's such a beautiful city..i too wanna visit someday...hope you have a great time there...🤗
have fun...and come back soon...may be we all can be back with a band and celebrate when our magic abhiya are back..

p.s. sorry for replying late on the comment you had made for my reply to chillz post "is anybody listening?"..bt i did reply...thanks a lot for being super sweet to me always...❤️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All my sweet hearts ..who read my posts LOVE YOU & all you who have answered..Thank you for teh immense love & faith showed in me..I love you all & love BAHIYA love PKYEK forever..remember..& will reply individualy if possible and yeah ..LET ABHIYA COME BACK WITH A BANG..I will be be SURELY BACK WITH MY HYPER EXCITED POSTS..!!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema what is this ..ahhh leaving . 

Well abhlya is very very close to my heart and i quite sensitive about them . Infact to more about visu /abhlya i end up coming here and this is first time i get to know about IF . Members of IF are more creative , writing , analysis are awesome but i do see that many who i used to read earlier are almost stop writing . I guess many are disappointed . This is only serial that i see after work so wont stop watching them ...as i hope they will bring back the PKYEK magic .

Whats going on creative side don't know ....somewhere started believing is article is reason for showing less abhly and also killing the character completely . It was quite sudden ....

But hema ur post does give strength to watch the show thought it all crap . But i understand that PKYEK is showing all craps and how long u can be positive . Don't know what will make u feel good and positive but really don't want u go from this forum .