Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi spee, reena....i am still in tip tip trance....
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hi spee, reena....i am still in tip tip trance....

don't worry me too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— me still have to go and eat. πŸ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

don't worry me too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— me still have to go and eat. πŸ˜†

reena...do u know the CVs hv managed to spoil our holi....hv u seen the spoiler pics where dev puts color on geet and maan just watches....
divareena thumbnail

reena...do u know the CVs hv managed to spoil our holi....hv u seen the spoiler pics where dev puts color on geet and maan just watches....

me not seen the episode yet. How could the CVs show this. As spee says that they don't have to show MU, they can show maan going away on urgent business.
adoremevirgo thumbnail

me not seen the episode yet. How could the CVs show this. As spee says that they don't have to show MU, they can show maan going away on urgent business.

reena...u didnt miss the epi....the color wala scene will be telecasted tmrw...saturday...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree spee that there is no need to show MU. They could just show maan going away on a business.

train driver is fine. πŸ˜†

sweet maan dreams πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and why are you saying sorry😭

hun i said sorry bcuz right now i don't know wat i'm typing bcuz i'm really upset now yaar.........so i thought unknowingly i might have written something which might not be right so said sorry........................

love u sweetheartπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
gn sweet maaneet dreams
divareena thumbnail

reena...u didnt miss the epi....the color wala scene will be telecasted tmrw...saturday...

don't worry, after MU they are going to have to show them making up otherwise no one will watch geet.

so there is a silver lining to every cloudπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
adoremevirgo thumbnail

don't worry, after MU they are going to have to show them making up otherwise no one will watch geet.

so there is a silver lining to every cloudπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

reena...right u r....MU is gud since then they hv to show make up....and it is not like they r unmarried now....this time they r a married couple and even the pregnancy complication is not there...so who knows maybe this time the make up will end up in SR....

ooh....cant wait now....reena thanx for cheering me up....
divareena thumbnail

reena...right u r....MU is gud since then they hv to show make up....and it is not like they r unmarried now....this time they r a married couple and even the pregnancy complication is not there...so who knows maybe this time the make up will end up in SR....

ooh....cant wait now....reena thanx for cheering me up....

no problem, sweetie. a big hug for you.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. They can't show us MU for many weeks so they will show it for a week or more and then we will see a change in the story line.😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail

no problem, sweetie. a big hug for you.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. They can't show us MU for many weeks so they will show it for a week or more and then we will see a change in the story line.😊

guru has taken a leave...so cant expect much till he comes back....only i hope they wont show more of geet and dev....let geet spend all her time with dadi till maan comes back....