Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hope you like this one.

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

look at guru's thumb...ahem ahem...naughty naughty....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@all ........

I was thinking what if the reason for geet leaving KM is not coz of maan & devil's argument   & I got an answer ........ the reason is maan wanting to con. their relationship & geet  can't handle the situation as she can't forget her baby easily so goes away .... to spend some time in orphanage .............

mona see i got an answer without devil being involved ............

hima for a sec even i thought like this but then i felt that MAANEET talk about everything with so much ease...........v have already seen the comfort level they share...............rem how they used to always keep their passion and desire in check.........and once Maan also told Geet jab tum mere paas hoti ho tumhe chune ka mann kartha hai baahon mein lene ka mann kartha hai par muje har roz kudh ko rokna padtha hai................i mean from this scene v saw how MAANEET r so comfortable with each other............they can talk about anything and everything......they can share everything........when this is the case..........if Geet is still not ready for sr then she can tell Maan noe instead of leaving KM?............and also i don't know i don't see any logical reason to y and how this wud lead to mu?πŸ˜•.............i hope cvs wud not show anything that wud ruin Geet or Maan' characters

p.s.-i'm not sure whether wat i'm saying makes sense..............
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

hima for a sec even i thought like this but then i felt that MAANEET talk about everything with so much ease...........v have already seen the comfort level they share...............rem how they used to always keep their passion and desire in check.........and once Maan also told Geet jab tum mere paas hoti ho tumhe chune ka mann kartha hai baahon mein lene ka mann kartha hai par muje har roz kudh ko rokna padtha hai................i mean from this scene v saw how MAANEET r so comfortable with each other............they can talk about anything and everything......they can share everything........when this is the case..........if Geet is still not ready for sr then she can tell Maan noe instead of leaving KM?............and also i don't know i don't see any logical reason to y and how this wud lead to mu?πŸ˜•

p.s.-i'm not sure whether wat i'm saying makes sense..............

Spee - i think geet at the moment is only thinking about the baby, which is understandable. I think maan seeing geet with devil will cause a MU.
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Spee - i think geet at the moment is only thinking about the baby, which is understandable. I think maan seeing geet with devil will cause a MU.

i agree Reena MAANEET have lost their baby and that is y i'm saying right now MAANEET have to be together.......whether sr or no sr right now is not the main issue...........all i'm saying is is there any need or reason for mu now?...............samata is so right whenever main leads r on a holiday cvs get some tracks which seem so illogical................

sorry dear but seriously i don't know how to react to this track..................i guess due to this track everyone has gone early yaar...........

anywys hope u r fine dear!!!...........hope train driver is k!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bye girls me feeling sleepy .......... going to bed ............ just now finished PM ing all my FF readers ......... no more patience left to stay ........ will talk 2 u all tomorrow ...................

sptrno thumbnail
@hima, reena, aditi-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear
divareena thumbnail
Hima - sweet maan dreamsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— go and rest sweetie
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

i agree Reena MAANEET have lost their baby and that is y i'm saying right now MAANEET have to be together.......whether sr or no sr right now is not the main issue...........all i'm saying is is there any need or reason for mu now?...............samata is so right whenever main leads r on a holiday cvs get some tracks which seem so illogical................

sorry dear but seriously i don't know how to react to this track..................i guess due to this track everyone has gone early yaar...........

anywys hope u r fine dear!!!...........hope train driver is k!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree spee that there is no need to show MU. They could just show maan going away on a business.

train driver is fine. πŸ˜†

sweet maan dreams πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and why are you saying sorry😭