Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@priti i am tired of the mu....their relationship has moved beyond that...
i am sure msk will blast devil ..and geet will side devil and whoa  we get our mu..damm..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all.........

mona ........... i don't think so maan will say anything to geet ......... but he will definitely wait for geet to tell him ......... & any how dadi already  told him that geet & maan were supposed to go to the orphanage ....... so maan will understand that geet wanted to be with the kids ......... so she had to go to the orphanage .......... but now he will start feeling jealous ......  & then he will go to bed ..... no talks between these 2  & then ...... start having nightmares of wht we saw in SBS .........

geet may wake up early & maan still in bed .... geet might feel fresh & also happy & might want to share her visit to orphanage with maan ..... geet may want to visit the the orphanage again .........  but maan still might be in thoughts  as to Y geet is behaving strangly .......

& to top it ....... devil ignored the tender & KC lost the project ........ so maan will definitely ...... shout at devil .......... & devil might say that he could not leave geet alone over there ........... these 2 might have an argument ..... maan again telling devil to stay out of their life & not to wander in KM & not to come in front of him & his geet .......

coming to maan & geet having a MU over dev ........... well me still have not decided over the issue 😕 give me some time .........
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all.........

mona ........... i don't think so maan will say anything to geet ......... but he will definitely wait for geet to tell him ......... & any how dadi already  told him that geet & maan were supposed to go to the orphanage ....... so maan will understand that geet wanted to be with the kids ......... so she had to go to the orphanage .......... but now he will start feeling jealous ......  & then he will go to bed ..... no talks between these 2  & then ...... start having nightmares of wht we saw in SBS .........

geet may wake up early & maan still in bed .... geet might feel fresh & also happy & might want to share her visit to orphanage with maan ..... geet may want to visit the the orphanage again .........  but maan still might be in thoughts  as to Y geet is behaving strangly .......

& to top it ....... devil ignored the tender & KC lost the project ........ so maan will definitely ...... shout at devil .......... & devil might say that he could not leave geet alone over there ........... these 2 might have an argument ..... maan again telling devil to stay out of their life & not to wander in KM & not to come in front of him & his geet .......

coming to maan & geet having a MU over dev ........... well me still have not decided over the issue 😕 give me some time .........

i am with u!!!

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@priti i am tired of the mu....their relationship has moved beyond that...

i am sure msk will blast devil ..and geet will side devil and whoa  we get our mu..damm..

absolutely samata........definetly DEVIL ki ab khair nahin.......cv's should use this break to finish off with the NAAS track......and then when GC will be back we will get our MAANEET moments....
@spandana...loved ur analysis.......even i loved the segments much more.....very bad editing......by the CB editors....
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all ---

ash is fine .......... she forgot that she had hurt her finger ...... & her hand looks fine ....... so no problem ........... I wanted u all to see her through gmail / yahoo ......... but now it is too late ....... I told her that u all were worried for her & she felt happy & I think more proud that so many masis are asking about her .....  from her behalf to all of u .........

cute sa hi & 🤗
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

@all.........

hima wohi tau . I am scared about this . They both MU each other................
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just typed the whole post and then lost everything while posting it ðŸ˜­ No energy to type it all again so will just comment on all your post and enjoy your views ðŸ˜Š
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@mona i second you..
@hima i am trying hard to hold on your positivity but failing miserably..
@priti naas se chutkara nahi milega...
the actors are in contract with ph..i am sure their contract has not expired..
why can't aa take a leave..we will be more than happy..
@naz_angel........loved ur analysis......same here the editing was really bad....the actual segments were really good rather best.....
ya MU is on the way.....but i seriously don't want it again....