Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: misty85

Good night to all.........

gud nyt.....hey do accept my buddy req.
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ arti==welcome babes...btw i read ur SS,,,didt comment ...sorry ..loved it jaldi jaldi update kyu nahi karti tu??

even i read it awesome....
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all - nice analysis by every one ............

@all - The reason 4 geet's mood off  was that she was with the kids & that made her remember her lost kid .......  that's was the reason she did not see maan & she became gloomy again ..... she was fine as long as she was with kids ......... but now after coming home or on the way home ,,,,,,  she became sad again thinking abt the child .......... what ever maan tried worked on geet & she forgot her pain .... that was the reason she was looking better in the morning ....... but after her visit to the orphanage she became sad ............

before maaneet ends up in jungle ........... if at all geet leaves the home she will first go to the orphanage .... then from there she will leave as soon as maan comes to know abt geet being in orphanage ..... then their jungle ka sair will start ............

loved ur prediction hima........kaash aisa hi ho.......
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: misty85

lagta hai ab naya promo toh GC ki vacations over hone ke baad he ayega....aisa lagta hai sadiyan beet gayi....naya promo dekhe hue....

aur bahut kuch dekhe bhi sadiyan beet gayi😉😉😉

lekin ye CVs samjhe to na!!😡
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ hima tell me please kya Geet devil ka side lega and maan will think Gee fogive devil and then maaneet's fight and geet will leave maan ' May be maan will say to Geet something related  to Devil . I am very much worry .................And how long the separation..............
Originally posted by: maneet1985

sazaa milegi ok🤢!! dont forget any names...😆

ok-ok.sazaa jo bhi doge woh manzoor hogi.aji meri mushkil tabhi door hogi....
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ hima tell me please kya Geet devil ka side lega and maan will think Gee fogive devil and then maaneet's fight and geet will leave maan ' May be maan will say to Geet something related  to Devil . I am very much worry .................And how long the separation..............

it will be just till GC comes back from vactaion!!!!

tussi worry na karo
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

aur bahut kuch dekhe bhi sadiyan beet gayi😉😉😉

lekin ye CVs samjhe to na!!😡

agar samajhte toh humein aise torture thode hi na karte.....
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

@maneet 1985.........lovely analysis dear......MAAN is ready for SR...and we will get it when GC will be back.....

@dewdropred......awesooooome analysis hima.....even i enjoyed the segments more.......song kab shuru hua kab khatam hua pata hi nahin chala.......but GURTI were simply fab......hated the DEVIL with GEET......
kaash MAAN hota...but GC is on leave so we will have to bear this torture....till he comes back....

are yaar.. tu mere ko maneet1985.. kyun bula rahe ho... call me deepz or deepti....😆

[/QUOTE]ya-ya i am sorry actually i forgot ur name......[/QUOTE]

sazaa milegi ok🤢!! dont forget any names...😆
[/QUOTE]ok-ok.sazaa jo bhi doge woh manzoor hogi.aji meri mushkil tabhi door hogi....[/QUOTE]

acha... tujhe kya hua hai!!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maneet1985

it will be just till GC comes back from vactaion!!!!

tussi worry na karo

i second u deepz........👍🏼