Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hello crazies...

firstly..i didn't like the tip tip dance i have to say sbs and sbb segments were much better..
we blame the ghsp editors but all the editors are the same i believe...

coming to the episode..i loved the way geet treated devil...when he said as a driver he wants to go geet said yes..what a slap...
why devil is looking at geet that way..only msk has that right ha...
either devil is falling for geet or he a more cunning plan either way i hate it..
i want devil to be punished..

i have seen whenever gc is on vacation the storyline goes haywire..why..
ph pepole never learn their lesson..
loved the way geet was playing  with the kids..
for me geet looked as if in trance..
i think this mu will jolt her out of numbness...

new entry 1 and 2 are just utter nonsence and top of it all aa crap...

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi my lovely crazies

Maan ki Geet muskurayi😊 aur MAANEET ki zindagi mein phir se baby aayegaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Geet's smiled...........Geet' beautiful lovely and divine smile is back...........i wished that Maan  was there to see his Geet his Mishti smiling...........apni Geet ko muskurate hue dekh Maan ki duniya bhi muskurathi..............Geet was showering all her motherly love, concern and blessings on kids who have not experienced the bliss, love and blessings of parents.............also Geet became a kid with those kids.............today finally for a while v cud see bubbly, fun-loving, lively Geet.........this means slowly Geet is coming out of her depression...........Maan' love and care and also Geet's love for her Maan and her own effort of trying to come out of sorrow is bringing this change in her........this will be positive change in MAANEET' life😊..........

Maan's flashbacks of happy times with his heart Geet and his heartbeat their baby..........now Maan will get back happiness, colours and dreams back in their lives.............now there will be mama papa aur unka baby in MAANEET paradise..............loved the new background music during these flashbacks...........it was so beautiful soothing filled with life, hope, happiness.............now MAANEET will start their new journey.........new life.........in this life they will leave behind all their dreadful painful cruel and unfair past.............in this new journey MAANEET will only take sweet and happy memories they have had so far with each other and their baby...............

Geet smiling and Maan's happy flashbacks and his beautiful dreams about their future life r both symbolic that soon MAANEET' life will be filled with happiness, colours, dreams and their baby a new reason for them to live, to be happy, to smile, for their heart to beat and for them to breathe........

How dare dev(il) looks at Maan ki Geet in anatashram and wat does he think of himself that he asks if he can be Maan ki Geet's driver...........dev(il) u don't deserve to be anyone' anything.............please stay away from MAANEET..........poor Geet- a mother who has lost a child cannot tolerate that kids still haven't had lunch for MAANEET' sake.........and also Geet did not want to hurt feelings of those kids...........Geet rejected dev(il)' so-called help..........wat makes dev(il) think that Maan ki Geet will take dev(il)' help............Geet calls Adi sir and also calls her Maan but the phone is switched off.........so Geet eventhough she hates sight of dev(il) she still takes dev(il)' help..............she is so helpless so she was forced to take dev(il)' help bcuz there was no other option.........here Maan ki Geet has placed her motherly love and care for kids who r waiting for her above her hatred bitterness and anger towards dev(il)..................this case is similar to when Geet was pleading dev(il) to give blood to her Maan her life her everything..........even that time she placed her immense, selfless, true and pure love and concern for her Maan her eternal saviour, caretaker, parent, father of their child and last but not the least her lover, her husband her soulmate above her hatred, anger and bitterness towards dev(il)................. today she only took dev(il)' help but she has not forgiven dev(il).........Geet can never forgive dev(il) who ruined her life, made her sabse parayi, took away her innocence, self-respect and dignity and left her in dark dungeon to suffer in pain, sorrow and bear harsh cruelties of her own so-called family, society and nature.............Geet has not forgiven dev(il)..........this means yesterday article is all false............so my lovely crazies ab kush ho jao dearies..........

In both these situations Geet placed her Maan and the kids........people who she loves, cares about above those people whom she hates............Geet once again made us proud bcuz she showed us that it is always better to live for and give priority to those people who you love and r concerned about and who love and cared about you instead of those people who don't deserve your time, energy or anything from you.............i don't know how many of u all wud agree with me but today i loved Geet even more..........today once again she made me respect, admire and worship her evenmore...............

Dadima tells Maan how MAANEET were called to orphanage, dadi called him but his phone was switched off....... so Geet might have gone there only..............from this it means Maan knows the whole thing............so this means there is no reason for any misunderstanding between MAANEET.............. this means even the second article which came out yesterday is false..............no misunderstanding in MAANEET' life..........so crazies u have one more reason to celebrate!............also the level of understanding and trust MAANEET share is at such a high level that there is no place for mu...........

Maan sees his Geet coming home........when he sees this Maan' expressions were that of shock and confusion.........shock and confusion bcuz he wants to know wat is that made his Geet take dev(il)' help...........Maan is concerned for his Geet..............Maan doesn't trust that dev(il) even a bit.........so Maan is immensely worried and concerned for his lady love his Geet his Mishti.............

Precap-

Maan comes to know KC lost a project due to dev(il)' negligence............ab kal dev(il) gaya kaam se........waiting for tomorrow..........iss baar Maan ko iss dev(il) ka aisa band bajana chahiye taaki woh dev(il) phir se hamare pyaare MAANEET ki life mein interfere karne ke bare mein sochega bhi nahi..........

Too much NAAS today............

About tip-tip barsa

MAANEET were hot.......obviously whatever MAANEET touch or perform automatically becomes hot, se*y, sizzlingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 😳but didn't u all feel that sbs/sbb/e24 segments were better..........i mean today the editing was not good right?

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

res

deepu tu nandu ko bhool gayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry nandu.. added u!! πŸ˜ƒ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Crazies,

I missed the CB2 segment of Maneet (n ended watching CB2😭)....which I caughtup later in the GF..very bad editing...no lift...I loved that sceneπŸ˜‰

Today's episode again started with Maan's same dialogue, Maan, Geet n baby....CVs plz stop this my sis has already warned if he says that again she will change the chanel😑 which i am not gonna let happenπŸ˜† Maan was hot n confident...thats what MSK is known for....I dont know how many noticed...outdoor shoot...woh bhi near construction site....I always wanted to see this...

Geet gets the phone from anadhashram, how sweet party for donors but y didnt they how much..Dadi goes to see Ghansama's daughter...I always thought Nakul does the cooking...Geet is left alone....nobody to take her home...CVs this si the limit the girl who came from hoshiarpur to Delhi cant go to some ashram in delhi alone.😑.😑......Dev takes Geet but as DRIVER....I loved it..he doesnt even deserve that tooo ...Geet enjoys her stay in ashram how sweet with Dev watching her from behind...Dev even cancels meeting for Geet....He should have atleast asked her if she can leave home alone...

Maan reaches home knows about Dadi n geet no being home,,,,Maan was very sweet while waiting Geet should make him wait againπŸ˜›...thinks they r together, which Dadi clarifies as untrue...Geet returns with Dev...Drivers doesnt accompany their bosses

I really liked the SAAN scenes...chalo something moving.. Sangram Annie r frnds nowπŸ˜†....Nitya should go with Romeo leaving Arjun alone🀣.....

Overall a okay episode for me.....MU is definitely on cards with Maan's expressions😭
Edited by Naz_Angel - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan munda tau SR ke liye sab setting statrt kar dia ..........pata nahi CVS kya chata hai............
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi crazies…..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Can u believe it!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑I missed the holi spl…pt wohi time pe tepka….dekho na..maine pura bakwaas show dekhaβ€¦πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

aur tip tip ke time pe pt barsa!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Bad luck hi kharab hai!! Can anyone tell me repeat kab hai??😭😭😭😭😭

Btw deepu darling I loved ur title….sahi hai!!

MY MAAN WAS LOOKING HOT HOT HOT IN BLACK!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

Lekin I don't think itni jaldi SR hoga…at least 2 more weeks!!! After guru comes back..then some intense scenes then SR!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hima I hope tera JUNGLE ME MUNGLE wala prediction saahi ho jaye!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

GC os on vacation….to CCvs AA ko jhelna padega!!!!😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Okies….even if geet went with the devil then ….AFTER RETURNING WHY DIDN'T SHE EVEN GLANCE AT MAAN!! This was the stupidest thing shown!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Maan all set for baby making business…AAJ SE HI!!! Hai CVs jhooti asha kyu dikha rahe ho!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

She was all normal in the morning….😲😲😲😲

No long analysis…just some pointers!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

1.      Kya delhi me taxi strike thi???????😑😑😑😑😑😑

2.      Maan Singh Khurrana ki biwi ke paas 4 hi dresses hai?? Kanjoos cvs!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

3.      Dadi n nakool going on a date…who bhi jhoot bol ke….nakooolll is giving surprise to dadi!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4.      W*H was DEVIL staring at my maans geet!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

5.      Geet was sooo cute with the children…..socho agar maan aata to unki MU aur dooriya thodi kam hoti!! Lekin nahi!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

6.      Adi sir aap pregnant dikh rahe ho..plz gym shym jao!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

7.      Manishe in BG was awesome…hehe….πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

8.      Where is pinky yaar!! Me miss her….😭😭😭😭

9.      Champak n chipkali are sooooooooooo irritating!!! DONO DOWNMARKETERS  ne naak me dam kar rakha hai!! Nitya seriously needs to change her shoes!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@deepz...my username isnt honeydew its -Honeybee-
misty85 thumbnail
What to write ???? Since Tuesday I'm unable to watch episodes due my hectic schedule ....but keeping track of the show through Tanu's written updates....Moreover, these day's episodes are not enthralling or exciting....plus new TB article has terribly been upsetting....
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

@deepz...my username isnt honeydew its -Honeybee-

oops sorry honey correctedπŸ˜ƒ
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@deepti

Nice analysis dear............

I have a bad feelings too project tau gaya haath se . Maan will be angry with Devil and Ye  Devil ke wajai se problem hogi..................