(bobby)bobby13rocks
priti(mayadika11)
mallu(Mllu.N)
mamta(misty85)
mili(milli)
honey(honeybee)
whitepearl
Sara(tere_liye)
.... and the list keeps on increasing!!!

We have seen that new crazies have joined our group!!! πŸ˜³

We welcome one and all to come and join our group!!!.. Pure heaven of total phatak masti!!!πŸ˜ƒ

so here are some sweet rules..for all new sweeties

1. Introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you .... ( give ur name and why u like crazies)
  2. No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......
  3. If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....
  4. For CRAZIES.... maan & geet are equalπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......
  5. If U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these MAAN & GEET are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... πŸ˜‰ WE ARE MAANEET CRAZY!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
  6. Our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here 
  7. We don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev ....... and we call Dev DevIL......if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....
  8. Any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can....but if required then we include them in the analysis .........but if required then we include them in the analysis .........
  9. Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........
    ******ALL crazies who opens a thread will have to post the rules*******

Topic Starter....will give the analysis in the next post!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey crazies...
sweet darlings!!!

I am happy that Geet is looking Good... not that sad and heartbroken Geet!!!! She was looking good...
Oh god... Devil kya kar rahe hai KM mein!!! isko office nahi jaana kya.... humesha.... KM mein hi rahthe ho... Maan ne use naukri de diya.. aur yeh to chutti hi chutti!!!

Geet with the kids.. so sweet Maan should have been with them!!!

So cute.... And the devil was warching her... oh God kya kya dekhna padtha hai babaji!!!!
he looked so emersed in that ... i didnt like it!! what the hell yaar 

Maan all ready for SR... ab tho munde ko ek hi baat soojhthi hai..... BABY BABY and BABY!!!! munde ko baby hi chahiye....

jab hum sab chahthe the tab tho kiya hota.. tho itni bechani nahi hothi....phir bhi der nahi hui hai!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

@aash darling tune phir se crash course de di kya maan ko???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maan sahab ke bachaini... loved it!!! crazies.... happy!!!!

Geet ke entry Devil se saath.. Munda all heartbrokenπŸ˜•usne notice bhi nahi kiya maan koπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ kya yaar.. koi munde ko kaise ignore kar sakthe hai!!!!

Annie - sargam( kya naam do in dono ko)....atleast he cares for annie....Sarnie....kaise hai...
Nitya is getting on my nerves.. actually these 4 are.....( no comments.... ) yeh ladki koi kaam ki nahi hai🀒😑

Precap!!!  ...............ooopzzzzz

yeh Devil KC ko dobega... thank god.. woh koi 400 cr ki deal nahi thi.... warne.. adi ko stroke aathe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kal tho use milegi... khoob milenge....Munde se pitne wale hai... Mr chote khurana....😑🀒

( i dont know why i have this weird feeling that Geet will defend Devil and Maan will get anry on that and their fight will start with that)....

Lets hope for the best!!!!...babji bacha lena.....😳
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
I watched tip tip song alone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but did not enjoy it much .... i felt the photos or the Segments were better

GC vacation effect already started ....... no maan & geet much today ....

Geet gets a call from the orphange ........ saying that they want to falicitate maaneet for donating the amount ........ dadima insists geet on getting ready so that by the time maan comes she will be ready & also informs her that she will call maan ....... but bad luck maan's cell switched off .....

dadima gone to hospital .... no one to take geet to the orphange ....

geet finds out there is no one to take her to the orphanage .... geet calls office finds out maan is not in office then calls maan's cell ...but no use  his cell still switched off ....

devil tells her he will take her to the orphange .... but geet flatly refuses him .........

he tells her to treat him as her driver .... to which geet says ok .... & goes with him .........

I wanted to kill that 🀬 for ogling at  geet ........... that right belongs to maan u kam***** I will kill U ...... then refusing the call for work for gurgaon project ......... U will pay for this U kami*****

maan comes home ......... finds no one at home ....planning on SR ......

loved all the scenes put together ... & the last scene was maaneet with baby ........... so looks like this time geet will get preg* with maan's child .....

maan then comes to know that geet & dadima went out .... but finds out that dadima went to hospital ........

maan then asks the question with whom did geet go & then geet comes home ...... devil following her .............

The reason 4 geet's mood off  was that she was with the kids & that made her remember her lost baby .......  that's was the reason she did not see maan & she became gloomy again ..... she was fine as long as she was with kids ......... but now after coming home or on the way home ,,,,,,  she became sad again thinking abt the baby .......... what ever maan tried worked on geet & she forgot her pain .... that was the reason she was looking better in the morning ....... but after her visit to the orphanage she became sad ............ that was the reason she did not notice maan & went upstairs direct ............

before maaneet ends up in jungle ........... if at all geet leaves the home she will first go to the orphanage .... then from there she will leave as soon as maan comes to know abt geet being in orphanage & maan comes in search of her to the orphange .... geet leaving ... maan folowing her ..... then their jungle ka sair sapata will start ............

precap:-

maan will definitely yell at devil for losing the project ..............
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
res....dont know will be able to come 2mor night but will read all post by sat evening...bro back from hostel....😑, anyway happy tip tip barsa paani

yeah bro not home yet...fast update my post and run away....

i never thought that i would ever say this....but i wanted to see NAAS today than Devil with geet.....i hated every moment how he was admiring her at the anath aashram.....good maan came to know that he didn;t attend the tender...and he will throw him out of the job...he didn't deserve it anyway....

PS: tip tip barsa paani was hot....will def watch it again 2mor wen i get time.....
hope maan doesn't doubt geet...even if its his dream.....cant bear to see that....and also hope the devil stops butting his A** in maaneets life.....just too upset with the current track....would wait for some words of wisdom and positivity from the crazies but have to go.....
NAAS were less torture rather than geet with the devil....😭😭😭

hope maan thinks of their SR soon.....
and annie is surely out of her mind....telling the don we can be good friends lol
atleast tip tip barsa paani was good..... they definitely set my tv screen on fire....but i missed their bare back touching scene....guess i was already in maaaneet land by then....will watch the vidoe later.....goodnight crazies.....cvs surely planned a lot of sleepless nights for me now that GC is on leave...lots of NAAS + no Maaneet.....

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
@ all crazies awesome analysis dears.... me not in mood today to do the analysis so tired...sorry guyz me going to bed...Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Devil bana Geet ka driver . Devil kamina great job . Gurgao project tau gay kam se.

Geet Dev ke saath nahi jan chatahe but ghar pe koi driver nahi tha par Geet could hire taxi .................

Yeha forum pe kaal kitna hungama hua tha Geet ke le kar Geet kiyu Devil ke saath bahar gaya .......

Pata nahi Devil ke man me kya hai Kya kamina sirf Geet ko khush dekhna chatahe na aur koi baat hai...............confused  total confused..............

Today we can't saw Maaneet on same frame . Missed Maaneet's scene

Too much NAAS...................

Anne and Sangram tau friend ban gaya ...........good going Too much NAAS dekhne ke liye ready ho jao.

Man me ek question hai kya GC already leave par hai...............kiyu ki todays episode is a filler episode .

Precap.............Devil tau gaya kam se . Gurgao wala project tau gaya kam se. maan itna mehanat se Work krata hai aur ye Kamina Devil  sab garbar kar dia.........................

Kaun kaun Fans chata tha Devil ke entry please mujhe uss fans ka pata batao..............
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
I just typed the whole post and then lost everything while posting it πŸ˜­ No energy to type it all again so will just comment on all your post and enjoy your views πŸ˜Š
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
Hii crazies..........hope u all r good.......
so first news i got after visiting the forum was that GC is on 8 days leave....
yaani ki SR abhi nahin so it's time for MU track and MAAN'S dream.......as said by SBS....
thanx to hima......for her info.

toh ab humein hafte bhar tak NAAS ka aur sabse bada DEVIL ka torture jhelna padega...
par aaj main pehli baar NAAS dekh kar relieved feel kar rahi thi........
bco'z i was unable to stand that DEVIL with GEET........
aur yeh kya GEET ne toh MAAN par ek nazar bhi nahin daali........
in the morning she was all normal.......
bechaara MAAN apne SR ki planning kar raha hai.......par philhaal GC ne use leave par bhej diya hai.....that means we will have to wait till one week.then we will surely get hawwwwttttt-hawwwwwtttt.scenes and a super hawwwwwwwttttttt SR........
after his return........i am waiting eagerly........
till then we will have to jhelofy this torture........
koi gal nahin........atleast BD romance ke torture se toh achcha hoga.......

anyways i loved the part where GEET was playing with the kids.......
kaash MAAN wahan par hota........DEVIL ne mera poora mood kharaab kar diya.....

well now about precap toh DEVIL ne MAAN ka project duba diya.......
and now MAAN will show his angry young man look to DEVIL.uska toh band bajne waala hai....
but i have a fear ki GEET kahin DEVIL ko support na kare....and then the big MU.....and MAAN'S DREAM......omggggggg i can't think more......aur yeh sab tab solve hoga when GC will be back......
then our MAANEET will be back........

kaash ki yeh cv's in leaves ka faayada uthate aur parallel tracks ko khatam kar dete....why always MU between MAANEET......better they finish off with NAAS track forever.....aur phir fresh story of MAANEET....anyways it's my point of view.......par cv's toh wahi karenge jo woh chahenge......
that's it from me for today.......
take care.......love u all......πŸ€—
priti.
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago

Hi crazies…..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Can u believe it!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑I missed the holi spl…pt wohi time pe tepka….dekho na..maine pura bakwaas show dekhaβ€¦πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

aur tip tip ke time pe pt barsa!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Bad luck hi kharab hai!! Can anyone tell me repeat kab hai??😭😭😭😭😭

Btw deepu darling I loved ur title….sahi hai!!

MY MAAN WAS LOOKING HOT HOT HOT IN BLACK!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

Lekin I don't think itni jaldi SR hoga…at least 2 more weeks!!! After guru comes back..then some intense scenes then SR!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hima I hope tera JUNGLE ME MUNGLE wala prediction saahi ho jaye!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

GC os on vacation….to CCvs AA ko jhelna padega!!!!😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Okies….even if geet went with the devil then ….AFTER RETURNING WHY DIDN'T SHE EVEN GLANCE AT MAAN!! This was the stupidest thing shown!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Maan all set for baby making business…AAJ SE HI!!! Hai CVs jhooti asha kyu dikha rahe ho!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

She was all normal in the morning….😲😲😲😲

No long analysis…just some pointers!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

1.      Kya delhi me taxi strike thi???????😑😑😑😑😑😑

2.      Maan Singh Khurrana ki biwi ke paas 4 hi dresses hai?? Kanjoos cvs!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

3.      Dadi n nakool going on a date…who bhi jhoot bol ke….nakooolll is giving surprise to dadi!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4.      W*H was DEVIL staring at my maans geet!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

5.      Geet was sooo cute with the children…..socho agar maan aata to unki MU aur dooriya thodi kam hoti!! Lekin nahi!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

6.      Adi sir aap pregnant dikh rahe ho..plz gym shym jao!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

7.      Manishe in BG was awesome…hehe….πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

8.      Where is pinky yaar!! Me miss her….😭😭😭😭

9.      Champak n chipkali are sooooooooooo irritating!!! DONO DOWNMARKETERS  ne naak me dam kar rakha hai!! Nitya seriously needs to change her shoes!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago

i hv decided....yes, i know i am deciding for the nth time πŸ˜†

that i will quit watching GHSP (wish i cud)....at least till guru is back from his hols...how many leaves does he take...wish we who work in MNCs cud take so many leaves....

about todays epi....i hv just one thing to say....sheer torture for me....
where hv all the taxis gone in delhi....taxi strike chal raha tha kya....pehle to jab geet was a secy of maan...she used to travel by taxi....now y cudnt she go to the anath asham in taxi....

all 3 drivers r missing for one reason or the other....wat is this....cant maan keep a driver exclusively for geet....devil bana driver....in other words rapist bana driver....i wud rather hv walked to the anath ashram than being in the same car with my rapist....

maan kab se phn off rakhne laga during meetings 😑 i guess it is adi's doing πŸ˜†

devil not going for gurgaon project meeting as he did not want to lose his job as driver....he hasnt changed a bit....upar se he behaves as if he is repenting all the time....cant look into maan and geet's eyes....but his shrewd mind is already working overtime....

he disobeys dadi's advice not to interefere in maneet's life....he stays on in delhi even after maan explicitly told him to go to gurgaon....very neatly and cleverly he is coming between maneet....noone except maan can notice that...but these days noone from dadi to geet bothers to care wat maan feels....

maan...oh maan....y do i love him so much....not done...i hv to do something about this....otherwise i will go mad seeing him in such pain πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ let me c...i will now try to find reasons to hate him to preserve my sanity....

here maan is all ready to start a new life with geet...he cant wait to surprise geet by giving her the news that he wants a baby....ok, i admit now is not the time....but actually wat maan is trying to convey that he wants geet to come out of her past and start life with him....
i can now see the vulnerable side of maan...so long we hv seen maan hving no issue with geet's past...accepting devil's child as his own....but being a human...he must hv fought a 1000 battles with his self esteem before accepting everything...only his immense love for geet has given him the strength to bear everything....
but now maan wants to complete his relation with geet....he want to hv that one thing so far missing in their relationship and that is the physical aspect....watz wrong in that....
after all he is not a saint....first the baby was reason for his abstinance from love making...and now its geet's depression....next wat....

i know couples who hv gone thru MC resume their normal life within a week....i even heard that docs advice the same because psychologically both parents suffer a sense of loss after MC....and by going back to normal life they can assure each other that no matter wat their relationship is unchanged and they r for each other always....

maan returns home only to hear that both dadi and geet r not at home....very naturally maan assumes that they hv gone out tog....never in his wildest dreams can he guess that geet who refuses to talk with him can go out with dev....

wen dadi returns alone....maan wonders with whom has geet gone out only to see her entering with dev....

now...the question is shud maan feel insecure....my answer is no....for him devil is not someone worthy of feeling jealous of....
shud he suspect geet...again my answer is no because maan trusts geet implicitly....

but being a human being it is natural that he will be hurt....here he is doing all that he can to make her come out of depression....but on the other hand geet is with devil who is the root of all her sorrows in life....

how does maan feel that geet on one hand is distancing herself from him and on the other hand going out with dev.albeit reluctantly....
yes...she tried to call maan but cudnt reach him....and the kids were skipping lunch...so she had no other choice....

but....if i were in geet's shoes....my first option wud be to catch a taxi...and if at all i dont get a taxi i wud call the ashram again and convince them that there is noone to take me there and i am not well enuf to walk....
no way wud i hv gone out with the devil....i consider this a humiliation on maan and his feelings....

and maan...he is on losing spree....i wudnt blame him if he starts thinking that he is losing out on everything...he loses the gurgaon project because his devil bro is busy being a nursemaid to his wife....

of course maan was wrong to allow dev in KM....and he was wrong to give dev work responsibility....but i always claim maan is never wrong....because it was under pressure from geet and dadi that he has to tolerate the devil in his house....

maan and geet....both r in pain....both hv lost a child....but their way of tackling their grief is as different as chalk and cheese....
maan is in hurry to revert to normal life because he fears that geet is going into a shell and he may lose her forever....
i cant blame him for thinking that way....after all a man judges others by comparing with himself....

maan's way of dealing with pain is to go into a shell...sever connection with everyone around him....that is y watever his past hv been...we hv seen him as a loner who had disconnected himself from everyone around him....no wonder he feels geet is doing the same....and he knows how difficult it is to come out of the shell...after all...he has gone thru the same....

but the fact is that geet is actually not going into isolation...she just needs time to overcome her grief....herein lies the need of communication....
r the CVs listening...this one thing is urgently needed in maneet's relation....maan is feeling that geet wants to cling to her past...and this is hurting maan because he is geet's present and future....so, it is geet who shud convey to him that she is ready to start life afresh with him...but she needs some more time....
as of maan he has already communicated that he is doing everything for her sake....only thing is that she shud sit and listen to him....

and plz plz CVs...dont start a don's love story....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago