Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay guys............I'm going to sleep. πŸ₯± If my mom wakes up and comes in here I'll be twice as sad. Take care.....I can;t resist this forum...ever I think....even though I won't watch the show. Bye all of you πŸ€—....later.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Rose_Petal

@Rubal

Hi....how are you? 😊

I never watched big boss and think I forgot colors airs it.....maybe didn't even notice which channel aired it...but colors started out well......well I think it did though can't argue with you that it wasn't great cause LTL was the only show I watched on colors.....maybe that's why I thought it was great πŸ˜†...

well i havent watched it either, but i have heard plenty about it...πŸ˜†...I cant say...before LTL, i ahve never even heard of colors..πŸ˜†

Rubul: ya, i guess so..everyone is down cuz of that..
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i have watched big boss4, gosh-.............. there is so much drama and nautanki

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Huma: omg Anna's den wali hug. ☺️ that was their best hug ever. 😍 I still remember we all went crazy over that precap over that weekend. I miss the old LTL. wish those days would come back.

@ Mimi: I hate the changing of faces. 🀒 The channel should realize that dragging shows is just not worth it. they should end the show on a happy note.

@ rubal223: Hi, I'm ritz. yes I'm still upset with his exit.

so sorry but I got to leave. need to sleep. bye Mimi, rubal, and huma. tc. chat with u all later.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Okay guys............I'm going to sleep. πŸ₯± If my mom wakes up and comes in here I'll be twice as sad. Take care.....I can;t resist this forum...ever I think....even though I won't watch the show. Bye all of you πŸ€—....later.

bye Mimi...πŸ€—...sweet dreams..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

@ Huma: omg Anna's den wali hug. ☺️ that was their best hug ever. 😍 I still remember we all went crazy over that precap over that weekend. I miss the old LTL. wish those days would come back.

@ Mimi: I hate the changing of faces. 🀒 The channel should realize that dragging shows is just not worth it. they should end the show on a happy note.

@ rubal223: Hi, I'm ritz. yes I'm still upset with his exit.

so sorry but I got to leave. need to sleep. bye Mimi, rubal, and huma. tc. chat with u all later.

yes we had a competition in shona's thread to see who could watch it the most..πŸ˜†....bye Ritz..πŸ€—...sweet dreams..
-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

yes we had a competition in shona's thread to see who could watch it the most..πŸ˜†....bye Ritz..πŸ€—...sweet dreams..

aww I miss our competition days. 🀣 oh man I'm going to miss it so much. No more TaSha precaps. No more competition. I know it's silly but it was fun. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
chalo I got to go now. if i don't sleep now, I'll have a bad headache tomorrow.

bye all. tc. πŸ€—
--khushi-- thumbnail
hiiiii  Naina πŸ€—.....................
how's u??????
NainaSengal thumbnail
imm fine *hgs back*
u telll?????