Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice dp Huma...colors had seemed like such a great channel...a long time.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

No Ritz.....I even stopped reading the written updates. And now after commenting on Sheeba's post it hit me how horrible my luck is with the shows I watch. It's like someone is always leaving the show I watch and I hate the actors getting replaced...unless maybe they are that bad with the character, but even then I can't stand it. Sigh.

I never really got attached to any tv characters. I use to just watch a show for timepass. πŸ˜† until last February, I watched a promo on utube and it was TaSha Mann ki lagan promo. 😍😍😍 oh god I miss those days. I just read sheeba's post. oh god don't know how she manages to watch shows again and again. I'm just upset over the loss of Dutta and don't think I'll watch another love story on tv.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Naku talking about kids is exactly what I'm talking about. Crappy storyline. D missing. New guy in N's life. I'm just not liking the fact that D goes missing. Come on he is Dutta not some random guy. πŸ˜† Nana just looks like a negative character to me for some reason. it maybe coz I have watched the actor in Na aana and he played a negative role and don't ask me why I watched Na aana coz I myself have no clue why I use to watch that show. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ya, this is why I want no SR...I wont watch the show but the idea of naku raising the kid with someone else is just yucky..or the might fo for a replacement, but even then i wont watch it..no actor can play dutta like mishal did...

I wonder how they kidnap D....maybe goons poisoned the prasad again...πŸ˜†

Nana is defo negative...they brought him just when D goes missing and the main villain gets kicked out of PN...he is here to cause some new trouble...ya, u told me once u used to watch Laddo..πŸ˜†

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Nice dp Huma...colors had seemed like such a great channel...a long time.

thanks mimi...i never thought Colors was great...how can a channel who airs a show like big boss ever be great..πŸ˜†
Rose_Petal thumbnail

I never really got attached to any tv characters. I use to just watch a show for timepass. πŸ˜† until last February, I watched a promo on utube and it was TaSha Mann ki lagan promo. 😍😍😍 oh god I miss those days. I just read sheeba's post. oh god don't know how she manages to watch shows again and again. I'm just upset over the loss of Dutta and don't think I'll watch another love story on tv.

Oh I don't know either! It's the same with me...I always spot another show even though I think I just won't watch anymore...a few weeks and I see one that, of course seems, oh, so different and interesting so I give it a try again. It's time pass for me too, but I really like to follow ones I watch regularly...so hate the changing of faces πŸ€“....
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Huma-

ya, this is why I want no SR...I wont watch the show but the idea of naku raising the kid with someone else is just yucky..or the might fo for a replacement, but even then i wont watch it..no actor can play dutta like mishal did...

I wonder how they kidnap D....maybe goons poisoned the prasad again...πŸ˜†

Nana is defo negative...they brought him just when D goes missing and the main villain gets kicked out of PN...he is here to cause some new trouble...ya, u told me once u used to watch Laddo..πŸ˜†

lol goons poison prasad again. 🀣waise setting bhi hai. Back in the same mandir. doing puja. oh god wasn't it their first hug in that mandir when Dutta hugs naku and saves her. 😍 😍
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

anyone here

hey...😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

lol goons poison prasad again. 🀣waise setting bhi hai. Back in the same mandir. doing puja. oh god wasn't it their first hug in that mandir when Dutta hugs naku and saves her. 😍 😍

ya if this happens, it would be third time..πŸ˜†...and the goons always look hilarious when they r passing out..πŸ˜›

ya the first ever hug..but i consider it more of a naku hug only...anna's den hug was their first one for me..😳
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so guys, still upset about mishals exit?
Rose_Petal thumbnail
@Rubal

Hi....how are you? 😊

Originally posted by: -Huma-

thanks mimi...i never thought Colors was great...how can a channel who airs a show like big boss ever be great..πŸ˜†

I never watched big boss and think I forgot colors airs it.....maybe didn't even notice which channel aired it...but colors started out well......well I think it did though can't argue with you that it wasn't great cause LTL was the only show I watched on colors.....maybe that's why I thought it was great πŸ˜†...