Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 (Page 105)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

STOP! warning de rahi hoon...if there is any talks fo D/mishal leaving LTL..toh mein jaa rahi hoon..aur waapis nahi aaongi lol

Where did dat cum 4rm lol, hu's talkin abt him leavin, or hav i missed suttinConfused
someone said no dutta no ltl..toh me didnt want talks to continue..and people to start talking about that..isiliyeLOL
that was me,, but please plase, i did not mean to ruin the chat CryCryCry,, we were just  taking about tasha scenes,, CryCryCry
i will not say anything any more,,
i could leave the cc if u likeCryOuch
bye everyoneSmile
nahii noooo I didn't mean that to you...what you said was fine.,..I just didnt want ki ppl continue on about it..nooo nooo even for me tasha is awesome and dutta ke bina ltl nahi hai

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

haa, but it was not uonly u na mish, mai bhi tou tere saath thi, ]lagta hai suvi naraz ho ke chali gaye
noo noo I love you no am not naraz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

hi jee hi

abe tu aa bhi gai??? here I was searchign for the thread on the second page and your hi jee hai took it on the first pageLOL
to challll you can talk on and on na...to phir shuru karo jeee

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
OMG Srush..I'll copy what somoene wrote on Jay Thakkar (sethji's) fan club as a comment:

Hello dear,
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email ([email protected]) Cares to know you.
Yours sweet heart
miss Joy

please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok.

[email protected]

OMG Srush..I was like dead laughing when I read it..and u know, I got a similar pm..wait I'll show you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Swetha-Sai

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
so tinababy2011 sent me this..and I've never seen this..and haww she thinks I am a he

Greeting From Tina
How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.india-forums.com) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( [email protected] ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
Miss Tina

I was like haww..then hayye..then omg I cant breathe cause I am laughing to hardROFL when I read this

-Srushti-Swetha-Sai

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

so tinababy2011 sent me this..and I've never seen this..and haww she thinks I am a he

Greeting From Tina
How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.india-forums.com) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( [email protected] ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
Miss Tina

I was like haww..then hayye..then omg I cant breathe cause I am laughing to hardROFL when I read this

hawwwwwwwwwwwww you received one tooo... I too received this...was just going to ask you....
do we look like a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character,??????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
This is ridiculous...ROFL

Prinsesse.SuviSwetha-Sai

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

OMG Srush..I'll copy what somoene wrote on Jay Thakkar (sethji's) fan club as a comment:

Hello dear,
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email ([email protected]) Cares to know you.
Yours sweet heart
miss Joy

please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok.

[email protected]

OMG Srush..I was like dead laughing when I read it..and u know, I got a similar pm..wait I'll show you

This is child abuse..someone should get a life..she is 24 and she is hitting on a child of what 13 years????Shocked what kind of psychos are moving around IF these days????

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
u got one too? I think that lady fell in love with the pic of my Baaji..but tom n jerry? hayyee
child abuse lmao

-Srushti-Swetha-Sai

Go to top