Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

wh toh khud mujhe bhi nahi pata๐Ÿ˜†

no....๐Ÿ˜† stop kiddin na suvi๐Ÿ˜‰.... n tell us.... seriously haan..... wen will u'l b back in IF.....?
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sv003

aur kya karoon srushti.....๐Ÿ˜† i'm really down yaar...coz suvi us forum(dlmh) ki jaan hai.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

dont feel down...Suvi is going no where...she cannot stay away from us for long...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail

lol..nahi..chup rahi hoon

Lagta hai bhoot ban rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hayye thak gayi mar gayii hoot ban gayi (Srushti..yh..am Princess Dian's Bhoot..and swetha..sachi nahi pata..but I'll stalk u guys 4 sure) Byeee Take care (and jess..byee m gonna miss u have fun in school and kep on emailing me)
-Srushti- thumbnail

hayye thak gayi mar gayii hoot ban gayi (Srushti..yh..am Princess Dian's Bhoot..and swetha..sachi nahi pata..but I'll stalk u guys 4 sure) Byeee Take care (and jess..byee m gonna miss u have fun in school and kep on emailing me)

Oye ...Khabardar jo aisa boli hai...Marre woh Tina and Joy and whatever...and we all know you are gonna stalk us...we will stalk you too...๐Ÿ˜› and you need to give me the schedule when do you need me as a back up...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

okay... byeeee๐Ÿ˜‰.... muah๐Ÿค—.... miss  u lots๐Ÿ˜ญ......
gudnite๐Ÿฅฑ...
swetdreams suvi....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oye ...Khabardar jo aisa boli hai...Marre woh Tina and Joy and whatever...and we all know you are gonna stalk us...we will stalk you too...๐Ÿ˜› and you need to give me the schedule when do you need me as a back up...

well said srusti yaara....๐Ÿ‘
yes.. v ppl will stalk...๐Ÿ˜† if she dare 4gt us....๐Ÿ˜†
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
knock knock, mish,, tu hai ke nahi
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

mein aaa gayi  

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ. aaj mene epi nahi dekha, but i checked the daily disc,, and i looked like either dutta is dead or he was drugged, while in the van cannot say anything else