Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I can find anything online..rweal life mein toh..cheez mere samne hogi and still I wouldnt see

Teri virutal aankhen jo hai😆
@ Swetu....Yeh Suvi hai...yeh Abhi ke face par bhi expression dhoond sakti hai😆
@ dhayani...how was the genius who made you onesome of the foursome😆
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Swetu...I loved her line ...beauty bindaas hoon😛😆....what kind of stupidity is this???😆 I mean she is telling that her friend saw her and was filled with blah blaha....what is exactly her problem...Suvi did you have to make me laugh so much😆
same here srushti😳... aaaj suvi iss news dekhe hume bilkul flat kar diya.......😆 oops on the floor...... LMAO

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597173
here it is :)
thanks suvi for the link.....🤗n bad for this person who made this post......😉

ll suvi ki aankhein😉..but real life mein they are like OO🤣 but itni bhi achi nahi hain ki I'd be able to do that😆

so currently i am with: missy, kiran and suvi.....lol ...and you now if you join LOL

Missy started it for my ff track ....and there was like 10pgs of commenting back and forth on that lol and i come home to learn that i'm no longer single 😆😆

haww but we have to admit, he/she is a great writer, no? Stephenie Meyer ki inspiartion;...god!🤣
swetha..anks ko bhi dikha do😆
i hav already PMed her😳 suvi dear ... n told her(anks) to come here n see......😳😆
gav her the link of page 111 or page 112..... 4m where u started with dat matrimonial post😆🤣......
Originally posted by dg0628

so currently i am with: missy, kiran and suvi.....lol ...and you now if you join LOL

Missy started it for my ff track ....and there was like 10pgs of commenting back and forth on that lol and i come home to learn that i'm no longer single 😆😆
if Srushti joins..then I am in a tensome🤣

ll suvi ki aankhein😉..but real life mein they are like OO🤣 but itni bhi achi nahi hain ki I'd be able to do that😆
awesome.....😆 suvi 😳 kabhi kabhi yeh aakhein apni padhayi pe bhi use kiya karo😆... den u'l come 1st in class😳......