Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Suvi7884

OMG Srush..I'll copy what somoene wrote on Jay Thakkar (sethji's) fan club as a comment:

Hello dear,
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email ([email protected]) Cares to know you.
Yours sweet heart
miss Joy

please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok.

[email protected]

OMG Srush..I was like dead laughing when I read it..and u know, I got a similar pm..wait I'll show you

This is child abuse..someone should get a life..she is 24 and she is hitting on a child of what 13 years????😲 what kind of psychos are moving around IF these days????

u got one too? I think that lady fell in love with the pic of my Baaji..but tom n jerry? hayyee
child abuse lmao

u got one too? I think that lady fell in love with the pic of my Baaji..but tom n jerry? hayyee
child abuse lmao

you call her a lady😲...that is sophisticate death given to the word itself...if she is a lady then I am not definitely one😆....
oh no this has nothing to do with your pic...she has said na..she went through our profiles..and my profile clearly mentions that I am a female...this is one stupid gimmick of some stupid website or something since they cannot advertise directly on the forum they are msging us...I wanted to report...but how do you report a person on IF😕
hi everyone , well kaun kaun hai
Originally posted by -Srushti-

you call her a lady😲...that is sophisticate death given to the word itself...if she is a lady then I am not definitely one😆....
oh no this has nothing to do with your pic...she has said na..she went through our profiles..and my profile clearly mentions that I am a female...this is one stupid gimmick of some stupid website or something since they cannot advertise directly on the forum they are msging us...I wanted to report...but how do you report a person on IF😕
pms cant be reported, I think😡..haye but its so hilarious..but u can report that jay thakkar wali
Originally posted by rubal223

hi everyone , well kaun kaun hai
hy rubal..me and srushti r here..how r u? Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago

na not pms...but a person can be reported??
ya...chal let us report that JT wali quote...
hey rubal !!! me and Suvi are here😃

so tinababy2011 sent me this..and I've never seen this..and haww she thinks I am a he

Greeting From Tina
How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.india-forums.com) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( [email protected] ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
Miss Tina

I was like haww..then hayye..then omg I cant breathe cause I am laughing to hard🤣 when I read this
me too got this suvi n srushti dear.....😡 i was shocked....😲 oh hello....? kaunsa profile dekha n kisko PM kiya......😡🤢
Originally posted by -Srushti-

hawwwwwwwwwwwww you received one tooo... I too received this...was just going to ask you....
do we look like a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character,??????😲😲😲😲😲😲
This is ridiculous...🤣
me too.. got it srushti... n wen i read it i was LMAO...... n now too aftr readin the one dat u posted.....😆ROFL
Swetha! tum aagayi..! u got it too? rofl