Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I was crazy for english shows. All CSI shows I use to watch regularly but I got bored of it and then actually was searching for a lecture on youtube and guess what I came across. Kyun ki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi. 🀣 Lecture toh I forgot and started looking up for Indian shows on youtube. 🀣🀣What language do u speak if u don't mind me asking? 😳

OH CSI ....memories...i used to love watching that tooo...lol now that I don't have a TV ...and no time .... i barely watch anything...not even the news/weather used to watch that every morning πŸ˜†

I speak tamil :)
hindi can understand to some extent lol but can never speak it ...even if my life depended on it lol

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yoyo2

hello ne one around

hye, how r u?..😊...
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

hye, how r u?..😊...

fine thnx  just got done with a b'day party at home,, relaxing for a bit now, how about u
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

OH CSI ....memories...i used to love watching that tooo...lol now that I don't have a TV ...and no time .... i barely watch anything...not even the news/weather used to watch that every morning πŸ˜†

I speak tamil :)
hindi can understand to some extent lol but can never speak it ...even if my life depended on it lol

oh, i didnt like any of CSIs..πŸ˜†..and same here..i cant speak punjabi if my life depended on it..πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

hello ne one around

hi, i don't believe we've met, I'm Dhayani :)
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

fine thnx  just got done with a b'day party at home,, relaxing for a bit now, how about u

oh whose bday?..had fun?..😊....nothing much..just chatting here..πŸ˜†
yoyo2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

hi, i don't believe we've met, I'm Dhayani :)

that is right, hello dhayani, nice to meet u😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

does Ekta even have any hit shows airing at the moment..πŸ˜†...i think zee is more boring than Colors and SP...πŸ˜†.....btw, u still watch pkyek??? so u r saying arjun's show has same PH as LTL's? ya, PS wouldnt be there...he works for the channel only..πŸ˜†

sorry missed your post.
only pavitra rishta is her hit show. I even watched this show last week and damn, I want to kill the male lead character (manav). πŸ˜†
Yeah Zee tv is the most boring channel. but it's interesting as long as it is at # 2. πŸ˜† and keeps Colors #3. πŸ˜‰ no yaar I don't watch pkyek. I just didn't find any story in it. πŸ˜•
it's not the same PH. but the editors, writer and the people composing the music are the same. Jayesh Patil I think who was the original man who wrote the characters of LTL is the main man for that show. uske promotion ho gayi hai. He is the producer now. πŸ˜ƒ That's what I think. πŸ€”
Iridescence1 thumbnail

oh, i didnt like any of CSIs..πŸ˜†..and same here..i cant speak punjabi if my life depended on it..πŸ˜†

I liked mostly the Miami one...lol maybe  liked all the biology and stufff lol  am stuydin nursing afterall all the blood and they're testing methods ..oooo fun

yoyo2 thumbnail
hey huma it was my nephew's b'day so all the family was over at my place