Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dg0628

@ Ritz: lots of shows eh ...I barely have time for one! Drama's are too dramatic I don't think i can handle more than one at a time...

@Huma: i declare my defeat....lol i give up !

yaar I watch all of them in fast forward mode. who has the time to watch each scene. I love to make fun of the clothing, jewellery and the crappy storyline. it's my fav passtime. 🀣 but LTL was different. I use to actually watch the entire episode. 😲
here's is all that I watch. Chand chupa badal mein, Saathiya (this show is freaking hilarious), yeh rishta ( 2 years have passed since this show has been on air and I watched it recently and OMG they are still stuck on that pallu on the DIL head). Damn it, they are still stuck there. 🀣 then I watch Tarrak Mehta (I've been watched atleast 4oo episodes of this show. I find it hilariousπŸ˜†). Some track are just dumb but overall it's good. then I watch Sajan re jhooth mat bolo and I think that's about it. 🀣 and then SGP, LTL. I also watch Khottey Sikkay on Sony. Yash Raj shows Rock. πŸ‘
That's all I watch. 🀣 Now I think that's a lot. I should stop watching so many shows. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Huma-

lol...nice..πŸ˜†...now i am thinking manybe a funny instrument instead...lemme look for one...any movie had a funny instumental theme?

you know i was thinking that too....lol let me try looking again ......

you know i was thinking that too....lol let me try looking again ......

ok tell me how is this one?...πŸ˜•...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6y3OBtwgDQ
Originally posted by -Ritz-

yaar I watch all of them in fast forward mode. who has the time to watch each scene. I love to make fun of the clothing, jewellery and the crappy storyline. it's my fav passtime. 🀣 but LTL was different. I use to actually watch the entire episode. 😲
here's is all that I watch. Chand chupa badal mein, Saathiya (this show is freaking hilarious), yeh rishta ( 2 years have passed since this show has been on air and I watched it recently and OMG they are still stuck on that pallu on the DIL head). Damn it, they are still stuck there. 🀣 then I watch Tarrak Mehta (I've been watched atleast 4oo episodes of this show. I find it hilariousπŸ˜†). Some track are just dumb but overall it's good. then I watch Sajan re jhooth mat bolo and I think that's about it. 🀣 and then SGP, LTL. I also watch Khottey Sikkay on Sony. Yash Raj shows Rock. πŸ‘
That's all I watch. 🀣 Now I think that's a lot. I should stop watching so many shows. πŸ˜†

my jaw dropped seeing this .....well LTL is the only hindi serial i watch so you beat me....
tell me about I have watched show just to make fun of it too....best pass time!πŸ˜†

used to watch english one's but stuck to one now two and anyway that one only comes out like once a week or sometimes even every two weeks

I have abandoned my lang. serials altogether.....actually randomly saw some of them recently....I think i might start again πŸ˜†

and omg I hate wen the track doesn't budge!! it makes me so angry and annoyed usually end up never watching the show after πŸ˜†

my jaw dropped seeing this .....well LTL is the only hindi serial i watch so you beat me....
tell me about I have watched show just to make fun of it too....best pass time!πŸ˜†

used to watch english one's but stuck to one now two and anyway that one only comes out like once a week or sometimes even every two weeks

I have abandoned my lang. serials altogether.....actually randomly saw some of them recently....I think i might start again πŸ˜†

and omg I hate wen the track doesn't budge!! it makes me so angry and annoyed usually end up never watching the show after πŸ˜†

these days i am watching nothing..πŸ˜†...english serials, i stopped watching a couple of months ago and now no hindi serial as well..πŸ˜†

[

ok tell me how is this one?...πŸ˜•...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6y3OBtwgDQ

LOL you can...itz good song but i feel that suds beating needs more !

well there is always this one still
Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago

LOL you can...itz good song but i feel that suds beating needs more !

well there is always this one still

i noticed the lyrics will match the situation...chalo, will wait for a day or two...if i dont find anything,,,this one it is..πŸ˜†

lemme put a note on my VMC...
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago

I was crazy for english shows. All CSI shows I use to watch regularly but I got bored of it and then actually was searching for a lecture on youtube and guess what I came across. Kyun ki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi. 🀣 Lecture toh I forgot and started looking up for Indian shows on youtube. 🀣🀣What language do u speak if u don't mind me asking? 😳

i noticed the lyrics will match the situation...chalo, will wait for a day or two...if i dont find anything,,,this one it is..πŸ˜†

lemme put a note on my VMC...

yeah it does match ...it is a good song to use..

and  yeah will let u noe if i come across any
Ritz: i think you missed a post of mine on the last page..πŸ˜†