-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taman07

i am leaving yar , will see u all tomorrow yara 

so much to study yaar and it is 12 yara 
 bye ritza and huma , nice talking to u  again 
  have fun and take careπŸ€—

it was seeing u after so long Ayesha. Bye tc. study well. πŸ€— good night.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

my semester ended yesterday. πŸ˜† now I have sometime off till 3 rd april. I did read that article on suhana having a brain tumor. I'm a silent member of that forum. πŸ˜† Actually that show is actually produced by the same makers in another language. i think it's Marathi. but I"m not sure and the story of SGP is almost the same and they had this tumor track in it as well and members do discuss it in SGP forum. I was really hoping they won't have this track coz I don't like watching sad tracks. πŸ˜” but the channel wants the PH to start this tumor track. but I'll be still watching it coz I really like the Kashyap parivaar a lot. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh ok...s new semester starts on april 3rd and u get summer vacation in july? ....yes, when the show started, i did read in a TB article that it was based on a show that had already aired in some other language...oh well, they have a lot of characters, i am sure they wont make it too sad...and hey, no matter what happens SP cant be as bad as colors..πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Hi Huma, Morey aka Pavan Malhotra is coming in a new show and guess what Jay Thakkar is also in it on Zee tv. πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

oh ok...s new semester starts on april 3rd and u get summer vacation in july? ....yes, when the show started, i did read in a TB article that it was based on a show that had already aired in some other language...oh well, they have a lot of characters, i am sure they wont make it too sad...and hey, no matter what happens SP cant be as bad as colors..πŸ˜†

yeah new semester starts on 4th april considering 3rd april is sunday. πŸ˜† yeah I agree SP isn't as bad as colors.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Hi Huma, Morey aka Pavan Malhotra is coming in a new show and guess what Jay Thakkar is also in it on Zee tv. πŸ˜†

yeah i read about that..πŸ˜†...i wnder if they r coming at 8:30 as well..past actors of LTL giving LTL some competition..πŸ˜†...oh, btw that guy from uttaran was supposed to come in a show on SP...has it started yet?
-Ritz- thumbnail

yeah i read about that..πŸ˜†...i wnder if they r coming at 8:30 as well..past actors of LTL giving LTL some competition..πŸ˜†...oh, btw that guy from uttaran was supposed to come in a show on SP...has it started yet?

it's airing at 7:00pm on Zee. I'm going to watch it. it's a story about kids in an orphanage. Actually Pavan's character leaves his 2 daughters at an orphanage and I guess Jay's character is already at an orphanage πŸ˜† and we'll see more kids there. IF uploaded the promo and I really liked it.
that guy from uttaran show on SP did start and I watched a scene and I found it very boring.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

it's airing at 7:00pm on Zee. I'm going to watch it. it's a story about kids in an orphanage. Actually Pavan's character leaves his 2 daughters at an orphanage and I guess Jay's character is already at an orphanage πŸ˜† and we'll see more kids there. IF uploaded the promo and I really liked it.
that guy from uttaran show on SP did start and I watched a scene and I found it very boring.

doesnt saathiya air at 7 on SP? oh the story sounds interesting..😊...so moray is playing a villain there too huh..πŸ˜†...that's too bad about the other show..i saw a couple of his scenes in uttaran...i think he is a pretty good actor..
-Ritz- thumbnail

doesnt saathiya air at 7 on SP? oh the story sounds interesting..😊...so moray is playing a villain there too huh..πŸ˜†...that's too bad about the other show..i saw a couple of his scenes in uttaran...i think he is a pretty good actor..

OMG u won't believe I watched Saathiya. 🀣 that show is seriously one hell of a crazy show. I just watched 5 mins of Dor (uttaran guy's show). so I could be wrong. His character was talking about some girl committing suicide coz of him or something like that.

I don't think morey is playing a villian in that show. u have to watch the promo. I think he leaves his kids coz he can't take care of them. πŸ˜” I love the title song. I have it downloaded already. πŸ˜† here is the link: http://www.india-forums.com/video/zee-tv/126921-chhoti-si-zindagi-promo.htm
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

OMG u won't believe I watched Saathiya. 🀣 that show is seriously one hell of a crazy show. I just watched 5 mins of Dor (uttaran guy's show). so I could be wrong. His character was talking about some girl committing suicide coz of him or something like that.

I don't think morey is playing a villian in that show. u have to watch the promo. I think he leaves his kids coz he can't take care of them. πŸ˜” I love the title song. I have it downloaded already. πŸ˜† here is the link: http://www.india-forums.com/video/zee-tv/126921-chhoti-si-zindagi-promo.htm

i think i heard saathiya was a typical saas bahu show, or maybe i am confusing it with some other show...so in uttaran he commits suicide and in this show he makes someone else commit suice..πŸ€ͺ

oh, it sounds like a nice simple show..😊...ya he doesnt look negative...maybe he didnt have enough money to raise them..πŸ˜•....btw, u have any vm making plans?

-Ritz- thumbnail
me vm plans??? None. yet. I haven't downloaded the episodes. it'll take me so much time to download. I don't know if I'll be able to make a vm. I'll surely try since I'm free.
saathiya is a typical saas bahu show. the lead actress actually covers her head every time she sees her husband lol. Male characters have no say in anything. Ladies rule. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

are u watching any other shows?