Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

hey yaar! i am fine and u yaar?

i am good as well..hoe is ur shahid amrita fc going?
[/QUOTE]
 good yaar , we are having vm thing yaar 
  did u vote yaar  and we are on 6 one yaar 
  anyways u tell anything new yaar? 

oh when r ur exams?..no, not yet...but i have been told its a good one..two things that we fans were dying to see happened...πŸ˜†

I'm all done with my exams finally. πŸ˜ƒ I finished yesterday. I did watch the epi. Seema died and Baji beats up Suds. πŸ₯³
Originally posted by -Ritz-

I just visited that forum once but then I was busy with exams and so now I"m all done with exams and that's why I'm here in ccc today. πŸ˜† I really like that show as well. very different from the usual Indian shows.
  cool that u are done yaart , that means that i will be seeing u more often then yaar yeah show is different and it is like weekend treat yaar with no stupid sass bahu or dramatic drama yaar 
Ayesha: no i didnt...hmm..n nothing really new...except essay writing which i hate..πŸ˜†

Ritz: that's great..so u r free till when? did Suds faint from the pain?..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by taman07

cool that u are done yaart , that means that i will be seeing u more often then yaar yeah show is different and it is like weekend treat yaar with no stupid sass bahu or dramatic drama yaar 

yeah its definitely a treat to watch a different show on Indian television. I wish it had some good ratings though. but sony just doesn't promote their shows. that's just bad. Anyway, I still enjoy the show a lot. Now I've started watching it regularly. it is getting interesting with every episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ayesha: no i didnt...hmm..n nothing really new...except essay writing which i hate..πŸ˜†

Ritz: that's great..so u r free till when? did Suds faint from the pain?..πŸ˜›

no Suds didn't faint but Baji beated him quite well. I'm free till 3rd April.
Originally posted by -Ritz-

no Suds didn't faint but Baji beated him quite well. I'm free till 3rd April.

oh so ur semester isnt finished yet? πŸ˜•...when do u get summer vacation? and i heard suhana will ahve a brain tumor?
i am leaving yar , will see u all tomorrow yara 
 so much to study yaar and it is 12 yara 
 bye ritza and huma , nice talking to u  again 
  have fun and take careπŸ€—
Originally posted by taman07

i am leaving yar , will see u all tomorrow yara 
 so much to study yaar and it is 12 yara 
 bye ritza and huma , nice talking to u  again 
  have fun and take careπŸ€—

bye ayesha...πŸ€—.....study well...

oh so ur semester isnt finished yet? πŸ˜•...when do u get summer vacation? and i heard suhana will ahve a brain tumor?

my semester ended yesterday. πŸ˜† now I have sometime off till 3 rd april. I did read that article on suhana having a brain tumor. I'm a silent member of that forum. πŸ˜† Actually that show is actually produced by the same makers in another language. i think it's Marathi. but I"m not sure and the story of SGP is almost the same and they had this tumor track in it as well and members do discuss it in SGP forum. I was really hoping they won't have this track coz I don't like watching sad tracks. πŸ˜” but the channel wants the PH to start this tumor track. but I'll be still watching it coz I really like the Kashyap parivaar a lot. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†