Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #114| New Link Pg 1 - Page 39

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

You guys moved to Germany? Where did you live before? How come Germany?

Sorry 😳 I'll stop interrogating you now 😆

ok i will tell you, i was born in germany but my parents want us to study in india and live there in joint family with our grandparents , tayaji , tayi ji , cousins.my brother was resticated from school for making a girlfrind and on the same year my father got into a very big accident ,  he was also in coma and here in germany we have restaurants  so my mother was alone so  she decided that we will not live in india because of ma father health condition and my brothers stupidity

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rubal223

ok i will tell you, i was born in germany but my parents want us to study in india and live there in joint family with our grandparents , tayaji , tayi ji , cousins.my brother was resticated from school for making a girlfrind and on the same year my father got into a very big accident ,  he was also in coma and here in germany we have restaurants  so my mother was alone so  she decided that we will not live in india because of ma father health condition and my brothers stupidity

Oh dear 😲 I'm sorry to hear about your father's accident, Rubes 😕  Is he better now?
--khushi-- thumbnail

Chu started a thread about MR wanting something from her on Facebook 😲

Oh, and they showed it beautifully in Love Story 😃

ok
is he the real one....................   tell her to be carefull while sharing something personal
make sure he is the real one
rainurubal thumbnail
my grandmother had cried a lot when we left india came back to our parents but i m happy thaaat i will be visiting them in next moth
--khushi-- thumbnail

OMG ur mom had tough time in lyf to manage everything laone
hope everything is fine now
rainurubal thumbnail

Oh dear 😲 I'm sorry to hear about your father's accident, Rubes 😕  Is he better now?

yeah , he is better now and the accident was 3 years ago but still he got minor attacks
deactivated1 thumbnail
@ Rubes: Naw 😒 I understand that she'd be sad. Germany is really far away from India. I mean, we're talking different continents here.

@ Khushi: I don't think it's his real FB, because I never heard him confirm it in an interview. But God knows. I just want Chu to tell me what he wants so that I can figure out if it's really him. Lol.
rainurubal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --khushi--

OMG ur mom had tough time in lyf to manage everything laone
hope everything is fine now

my mother had really tough time in 2007 first my fathers accident, my borther got resticated and on the same year my nana ji death happend
deactivated1 thumbnail

yeah , he is better now and the accident was 3 years ago but still he got minor attacks

That's good to hear, sweets. Though the minor attacks is still terrible 😕 I can't stand it when my parents get sick. I get all panicky 😕
--khushi-- thumbnail

@ Rubes: Naw 😒 I understand that she'd be sad. Germany is really far away from India. I mean, we're talking different continents here.

@ Khushi: I don't think it's his real FB, because I never heard him confirm it in an interview. But God knows. I just want Chu to tell me what he wants so that I can figure out if it's really him. Lol.

i too doubted but better safe then sorry
and she must be carefull while giving any info
once i send him msg too even got the reply but i still doubted if he was the real or not