Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rubal223

meri family bohhut saari situation ho chuuki hai mere bhaiyon koleke , because taya ji son loved someone else but he got married to another girl because of our family

But is he happy? πŸ˜• I mean, sometimes even though you get married to someone you don't love, you learn to love them... and eventually, happiness follows.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --khushi--

when came here was really depressed but now all fine after chatting here for three hours πŸ˜ƒ

Good, darling. That's what we LTLians are here for πŸ˜ƒ To support each other. Mera smile bhi slowly wapas agaya... Slowly πŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail

meri family bohhut saari situation ho chuuki hai mere bhaiyon koleke , because taya ji son loved someone else but he got married to another girl because of our family

oh thats sad.................  well thank GOD we have this advantage.......................
my dadaji used to say that if u love someone then dunno take any wrong step just tell us we will let u marry with the person u love and after him everybody accept the fact and we have lots of freedom in living the lyf the way we want
deactivated1 thumbnail

i m eating choclates

Mere saath share kar na, pleeeease πŸ˜†
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

But is he happy? πŸ˜• I mean, sometimes even though you get married to someone you don't love, you learn to love them... and eventually, happiness follows.

yeah he is happy now hge has tow childrens one boy named sahil and 3 months girl named angel😊
--khushi-- thumbnail

Especially in a situation where there's nothing more one can do. I've decided to just be happy now πŸ˜‰

absolutely dear
rainurubal thumbnail

Mere saath share kar na, pleeeease πŸ˜†

maine packet khaali kar diya tum late aayi ho
deactivated1 thumbnail

oh thats sad.................  well thank GOD we have this advantage.......................
my dadaji used to say that if u love someone then dunno take any wrong step just tell us we will let u marry with the person u love and after him everybody accept the fact and we have lots of freedom in living the lyf the way we want

That's awesome πŸ˜ƒ My family does arranged marriages, but if I fall in love with someone, they're willing to let me marry him as long as he's a good person.
rainurubal thumbnail

its good you have an understanding family
--khushi-- thumbnail
@Rubal :- oh thats gr8 bless them ....... angel is such a pretty name
oye u r eating alone....... wheres our share????

@Ana :- right Ana ...........jo bhi ho hum sab sath hai na
so no grief can touch us