Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys i gota call from a frnd.......................

Oh Sana u gone.............................
byeeeeeee  dear....................

Rubal u still here???????
Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

Sorry guys i gita call from a frnd.......................

Oh Sana u gone.............................
byeeeeeee  dear....................

Rubal u still here???????

yeah i m here but no problem if you are busy
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

yeah i m here but no problem if you are busy

m free now........................

--khushi-- thumbnail

guys wat is 9th standard like is it primary high school

look here after 4th standard the childrens are divided into 4 another school its based on the report card how good you are and of which level school you have to visit level4 is gymnasium, the hardest school ,all genius students go there its easy for them to take place in university level 3rd realschool , i also went there but we have to learn a lot for going to universaty ,level2nd gesamtshool but there they have long day and is little bit similar to my school level1 the haupt school easiest school i dont know much about that school when i was in germany 3 years before i had visit hauptschool for two months and then i went to international language classes for two years ,after that my teachers had told that i have to give test for realschool, i passed the test and my parents are really proud of me because i m the only indian in my city who has come from india and now visiting realschool[/QUOTE]

ok there education is completely diif from India.....................

awwww dear m proud of u.................
rainurubal thumbnail

look here after 4th standard the childrens are divided into 4 another school its based on the report card how good you are and of which level school you have to visit level4 is gymnasium, the hardest school ,all genius students go there its easy for them to take place in university level 3rd realschool , i also went there but we have to learn a lot for going to universaty ,level2nd gesamtshool but there they have long day and is little bit similar to my school level1 the haupt school easiest school i dont know much about that school when i was in germany 3 years before i had visit hauptschool for two months and then i went to international language classes for two years ,after that my teachers had told that i have to give test for realschool, i passed the test and my parents are really proud of me because i m the only indian in my city who has come from india and now visiting realschool

ok there education is completely diif from India.....................

awwww dear m proud of u.................
it was very difficult for me but i dont think i have any future here
--khushi-- thumbnail
then after 4th standard how many years its take to done with schooling and move to to university????

Sorry dear m asking too many questions but its new to me.... so curious to knw more
hope u dont mind my questions
--khushi-- thumbnail

it was very difficult for me but i dont think i have any future here

why so?????
whats ur aim in lyf?????
rainurubal thumbnail
after 4th thereb is 6 years of schooling then 3years of college and then university here school system is very different and annoying , i hate here the school system i want to kill the person who is behing this schhol system😡
--khushi-- thumbnail

after 4th thereb is 6 years of schooling then 3years of college and then university here school system is very different and annoying , i hate here the school system i want to kill the person who is behing this schhol system😡

Oh dear its really tough....................... well when i was in school i used to hate studies too
but  thank GOD here education system isn't very tough
rainurubal thumbnail

why so?????
whats ur aim in lyf?????

i always wanted to be a lawyer but its impossible here , the very big example is my tuition teacher she is from sri lanka she was born here ,studied here in gymnasiun she has degree of electri technology from here in a university but she hasnt gat any job yet